Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

TA-THREATS: Iran threatens to attack the West.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

And if Khatami thinks he's going to take over Britain, he's a pillock. I know we've got a traitor as PM, but that doesn't mean the rest of Britain are wimps.
[Edited on 29-5-2004 by Pisky]

Pisky, the article doesn't state that their president is saying Iran will take over Britain, the speaker of the extremist movement was saying that "Khatamy speaks of dialoge", but the extremist speaker says he doubts this (process?) and then states they (the extremist group) must take over Britain.

That's how I understood it.

I would not think the Iranian president would be so bold as to state something so radical, I think.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Osama bin Laden declared "war" on the USA in 1998 (around the time of the bombings in Tanzania and Kenya).

People should pay attention.

They are not hidden "illuminati" conspiratorial movements. They are open---and have to be---because of their need to recruit more radicals on their side.

Osama bin Laden wants nothing more than for Bush to be re-elected. That way he can be sure to tip many Arab societies over to radicalism. A few well-timed truck bombs in "battleground states" would do the trick to nail it for the W.

So in sum, when they say "We will nuke you", we ought to believe them. Ayatollah Khomeini, who was the start of 20th century Islamic political radicalism, didn't hedge or speak in code phrases.

Their intentions are in plain sight.

Just as in a previous time they were starting from the publication of Mein Kampf.

No it has nothing to do with "poverty" (those Haitians aren't building nuclear missiles).

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
They want to nuke us: fine i can live with that just as long as they realise that Iran will just be a steaming black hole when the west responds.

I have people i know in the millitary and its an open secret that if Britain is 'nuked' our responce will be to annialate everything in the country that attacked us as a lesson to the world that you just DONT resort to nukes no matter what you feel.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
.....People should pay attention..........Their intentions are in plain sight.

Regardless of how outlandish the hype may, we had better believe it. We are not dealing with a rational, at least in our use of the word, enemy. They mean what they say and they're willing to die, no - anxious for matrydom, to prove it.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The fact that nobody is talking about this gives it a ring of legitimacy. This isn't a western excuse to invade, or even saber rattling. Both of those things have always gotten TONS of coverage from the news. Even the most ridiculous stories get to press somewhere- like the North Korean missiles that made headlines when they were still an estimated 10 years or more from readiness. NOBODY is touching this though, and i want to know why not. I think it's being silenced to avoid panic.

As for an invasion of Britain- there is no way that Muslims extremists can take a western nation. The Taliban is a cute concept, an I'm sure it was really fearsome by Afghan standards, but they DO NOT know what they're getting into when they come into our cultural back yards. I can imagine them nuking away much of the regular defense, and I can even imagine a certain assenine nation giving them help to get to England. I'm not gonna name names but it starts with an F and ends with a RANCE. Even still, they're only gonna get to England to get their arse beat by an angry soccer mob... and that's just for being there. God help them if somebody figures out it's an invasion force.

By the way, America and the UK have been into terrorism since Bin Laden was still crapping his turbin-like diapers. The civil rights movement didn't call it "Bombingham" Alabama for no reason. Then there's the IRA to consider. Lets see if the Islamic extremists have the sand to deal with our crap the way we've dealt with theirs. I'd sorta like to have America lose a war, just so that I could be a guerilla.

PS, I've got a shirt that I love, and it applies to this situation. NUKE 'N PAVE!
When Disney opens its new super-park in Iraq, everybody will be saying "remember kids, we parked in Iran, section A-1.

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by The Vagabond]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join