It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel that positive energy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Okay, I don't know about all of you, but recently I've been feeling just absolutely awesome. I feel that there is hope in the world. Very recently, it just feels like everything in the end is gonna turn out okay. I mean the universe has a way of equalizing itself, you know?

Speaking of positive energy, last night, I got the random urge to do a group meditation with two of my friends. We all ended up having really awesome experiences, and all 3 of us felt a warm and calm feeling emanating the room that we were in after our hour long meditational session on a yoga mat. We felt like there was a positive energy bubble in a certain radius around us. It was a great feeling. It really makes you think if all of us were to meditate and think positive vibes, how awesome that would feel for the earth and its inhabitants.

It's good to be alive! Share your stories of hope and positive vibes that you have had recently.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Sometimes I go into a room by myself, and I talk to Jesus and God and the angels.

Whenever I do this, I feel a profound sense of peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Sounds like your well on the way to inner peace

Seriously. Things like sitting down with friends, meditation - and plenty of other things, like a simple walk in the park - helps the realisation that, at the end of the day - none of this crap matters.

They can take your money, your job, your car - but what do any of these things REALLY matter?
So long as you're alive, happy, and full of positive vibes, not a lot can go wrong.

More and more people seem to be waking up to this, which IMHO, is a great step in the right direction for humanity

Be Happy!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

What you describe is mania.
Keep on smiling even when someone treads on you.

No, i say. It is important to also feel anger or grief, to embrace and acccept the serial killer in you as well as you accept your inner light beeing.
There is both of it in us, the perfect way to exist is to make these two powers inside work together equally.
As there is the time for love and peace, there is als o a time for war and hate (inside oneself that is, microcosmic)

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I know what you mean!

I have recently woken up to the earths true beauty and emotions beyond the human comprehension. My friends are amazed at what I can accomplish and what I talk about.

I am only 19 so people would assume I think about university, work, women, money... But I can tell you I think about how to save the earth from what we are doing to it, and the emotions flowing through my soul are so intense I pass them on to everyone I meet!

I am a singer / songwriter and people have describe my music as pure, raw emotion and I have actually made people cry when I have played for them! Many people get a warm feeling and smiles! Even people who don't like the particular genre I play feel compelled to listen!!

I don't record my stuff because I havn't got the right equipment...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
reply to post by selfisolated

No, i say. It is important to also feel anger or grief, to embrace and accept the serial killer in you as well as you accept your inner light being.
There is both of it in us, the perfect way to exist is to make these two powers inside work together equally.
As there is the time for love and peace, there is also a time for war and hate (inside oneself that is, microcosmic)

I of course realize this. But it is best not to wallow in fear and despair all the time. There must be bad for there to be good. There must be dark for there to be light. I know all this. But pretty much the main reason I post this thread is because people have to charge up their positive side, and not always be negative. Keep a nice balance going on. Yup.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I don't no about you, but my time is really weird, yes i only have been feeling good, and I'm more confused than ever about what i should do.

Secluded log cabin for meditation?

Big house and car with family?

Jeez, life use to be easier.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
I don't no about you, but my time is really weird, yes i only have been feeling good, and I'm more confused than ever about what i should do.

Secluded log cabin for meditation?

Big house and car with family?

Jeez, life use to be easier.

I know, decisions, decisions. But if you have a lot of stuff on your things to do list, then meditate on it and put yourself in a good mindset to tackle your troubles or tasks at hand.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Just look at the world for what it is...

Forget the modern society and artificial stuff like your homes and buildings!

Take a walk through a wood or somewhere remote!

Feel the earth...

It gives us everything we need... And we give it back when we die!

Poetic...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This positive energy comes from you.
I'm not saying it doesn't exist or it is in your mind, it does exist, it comes from your mind and spreads in the world.
Use it to do good around you, and soon you'll see that the lifes of the people around you will improve.
Remember, as the buddha said : you can light a hundred candles with only one candle. Happiness does not decrease from being shared (or something like that).

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I once heard that on a cellular level, an excess of positively charged particles will actually change the vibration of negative particles around them to positively charged particles (and vice-versa)
I try to apply this concept in life. There is alot of negativity in this world and if everyone makes a concious effort to combat it we really could change this world into a better place.
I like to do drum circles with my friends, they tend to be uptight, constantly stressed, angry etc. When they come to my home I can see the relief on their faces as the stress of social order dissapates and they are free to be themselves. Drum circles give me quite a buzz

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jalis
Remember, as the buddha said : you can light a hundred candles with only one candle. Happiness does not decrease from being shared (or something like that).

such a simple quote, yet it makes such perfect sense. Wow, thank you for sharing this. I believe it shall be the quote of the day for me!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

Originally posted by Jalis

such a simple quote, yet it makes such perfect sense. Wow, thank you for
sharing this. I believe it shall be the quote of the day for me!

I often use one similar to this. "A candle loses nothing by lighting another".

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I wonder how much the awakened solar activity has to do with the increased positive feelings? I know there is a correlation between wars starting and solar activity, so maybe this activity leads to an increase in energy that can be used to both increase beneficial and destructive mindsets?

Aelf

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Aelfrede]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

Wow! I didn't know Hitler liked watermelon! Well he was a vegetarian. An angry Vegan. Watch out for those angy vegan's they are dangerous!

NAMASTE

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

Hey Wolfie,

I also do alot of song writing and recording, for your recording stuff use Audacity .. it rocks
it's free and even with a cheap mic you can still get some cool tracks down..
Have fun and keep on rockin ..

That being said .. I do feel an explosive sense or a more positive flow of energy and it seems to be growing I would like to think that it's happening on a worldly scale and maybe just maybe ...we all will soon feel it someday at the same time the same moment worldwide ... could this happen..??? IDK but IMHO ...I hope so the ramifications could be ...???
I find the Tao and meditation to be the most beneficial it seems to relax me and helps to open those positive feelings ...I often say to friends pick a verse at random to not read any farther until you completely think you understand the verse you have chosen ..Does anyone remember the scene from "Phenomenon" when John Travolta was freeking out in the garden and when he just stopped and stared and felt in "rhythm..??" with the trees just blowing in the wind and it made him calm ..
is that the Tao .??.. The way to true enlightenment..?? because I know it may sound a little whack, but I feel that all the time ... I truly feel as though I have found some form of inner peace and the silly thing is.. that it was there all the time right in front of me I just had to take the time to look ..

"my god exists here, now and everywhere here under this stone, in this tree and in my heart alive and magnificent .. not languishing idly brandished so adoringly in thousands of golden cathedrals.. all you have to do to find God is to look inward I think you will discover that (she..?) has been standing there all along.." - Hash

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I beleive we are capable of producing postitive vibes or feelings to be felt by the sensitive people keen sensed individuals or we capable of producing negative vibes or feelings that's called tension. Yet as far as I can tell the feelings of the world seem netural, at times very very negative.

I feel positve around the people I love. I feel the negative around the people that hate me. I am very sensative to these energy's in the world, almost like a 6th sense, intuition of such.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I get high off bananas -- after I studied with this Chinese qigong master who heals people of late term cancer and M.S. and paralysis, etc.

springforestqigong.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Okay, I don't know about all of you, but recently I've been feeling just absolutely awesome. I feel that there is hope in the world. Very recently, it just feels like everything in the end is gonna turn out okay. I mean the universe has a way of equalizing itself, you know?

It's good to be alive!

[edit on 12-2-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

I had that exact feeling after tripping on shrooms and I think that is how we should perceive reality, because most people are clowded in there percieving. I am too! the clarity has gone away after that day and I think "enligthenment" is that feeling but continuosly.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Feel the love in every moment, for the love is the moment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join