It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Sacrifices The Bull

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ha! Thanks for getting some enjoyment out of my insanity. The markets are determined to move higher apparently. Who knows. The whole thing is rigged and I am only attempting to figure out the rigging method.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I found something from this page.....

''One of the key features of Mithraism was a sacrificial meal, which involved eating the flesh and drinking the blood of a bull. Mithras, the god of Mithraism, was “present” in the flesh and blood of the bull, and when consumed, granted salvation to those who partook of the sacrificial meal (theophagy, the eating of one’s god). Mithraism also had seven “sacraments,” making the similarities between Mithraism and Roman Catholicism too many to ignore.''

Do you see anything interesting here? I am thinking it is possible that the past seven weeks have been seven sacrifices.
Look back at the stock charts, the weekly candlesticks, showing seven weeks climbing steadily up to a new closing high.
The market had been climbing since March 2009 up to mid-January 2010 and then it sells off quickly down to the start of February.
[ Weekly stock charts will be dated starting Sunday. Stocks don't start trading until Monday, but around the world other markets such as currency markets start trading on Sunday early evening. So the first weekly candlestick is going to be dated February 7, then February 14, 21, etc. The final trading week of January 2010 started on Sunday January 31 and ran through Friday February 5. ]

The first full week of February trading starts on Sunday February 7, 2010.
Google displays the Bull Burning at the end of that week, on Friday February 12.

~If~ that is the first of seven sacrifices, then we can expect the seven weeks to last until the trading week of Sunday March 21 through Friday March 26. That was LAST WEEK. Look at the topping pattern. Quick before it is gone, look at the intra-day charts like 5-day or 10-day, 15-minute charts. See the topping and reversal.

So this current week should finish down, having already been through the seven sacrifices (weeks), and already having set up the victims for burning (bag holding, long wait for long term payout). And what a seriously masterful seven weeks of burning the suckers! I am amazed by these big bankers/traders. Plus the Media.

I'm still holding a short position that has lost quite a bit of value because I went short way too early. I've told you guys before, I'm just riding this thing like Pecos Bill rides a tornado. Sometimes I don't know it until I see it. Sometimes after the fact! Remember I'm not giving advice, just throwing rocks at the bees nest. You do whatever you want to do. I'm going to take the ride downhill, like that cat in my dream that started running downhill but got strangled on the leash, so he ran back uphill and I untied the leash. He's ready to scamper downhill now. Good luck!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Mithras loves that number seven and fighting the bull.

I just read in a 1936 book titled The Trail Of The Serpent that ''(Mithras) seized the animal by the horns, was carried along until, subduing it, he finally dragged it into a cavern, and by order of the Sun-God sacrificed it.''

He didn't just instantly kill it. He had to struggle with it.

There is more....

''The cave or artificial grotto used in their initiations represented the Universe, that is, the seven planets...''

''The ladder of seven planets represents, they say, the seven stages by which man descended into matter and through which he must return to the ether and illumination.''

This is going to be freaking AWESOME!
Or wrong and expensive.

One or the other.
I don't know. Google it.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Oh well.

The market didn't reverse in the 7th week.
Here we are in the 9th week currently.
Volume is dropping significantly. Some people say volume means nothing. It at least means fewer interested in transacting.

The book said the numbers that are important to the cult of Mithras are 4, 7 and 12. The 12th week is the last week of April. That would fit in perfectly with the old saying ''Sell in May and go away.''

Let us wait and see if Google has thrown us a bone from the inner circle....

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So we passed 4 and 7.
It has to be 12, right?

Supposedly the cavern, where Mithras drags the defeated bull, displays the 12 signs of the Zodiac.

And then there is that other dude that was concerned with the number 12 and bull wrestling. Hercules! Wiki his 12 famous labors.

Labor 4 was Capture the Erymanthian Boar.
Labor 7 was Capture the Cretan Bull. (had my brain clicking until last week)
Labor 12 was Capture and bring back Cerberus.

Cerberus belonged to Hades and was a nasty three-headed dog that guarded entry in and exit out of the underworld. He had a mane of serpents and a serpents tail also. That's a pretty sweet dog. And Hercules grabbed it and came back home. The story reminds me of Jesus going to Hell and grabbing the key and leaving. Of course, returning from the underworld is the real issue here.

Does anybody think the Google Bull image was a positive market sign? It could be a signal initiating a bull market. I don't know. I like the idea of the bull being slaughtered and the downward journey into the mystical cavern. Obviously Mithras comes up out of the cavern eventually. And the 12 Zodiac signs on the wall? It is obviously solar something or other, like Hercules. And Jesus had his 12 disciples. Why not 12 weeks of selling leading to a massive plunge into stock hell?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

I was trying to read your posts, but your avatar is very distracting, and just a little unnerving.

Regards

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Yep. Blinky eye is mesmerizing.

I'm seeing an intermingling of 7 and 9 in these myth stories.

7th labor of Hercules is Capture the Cretan Bull.
7 stages of initiation in Mithraic bull cult.
7 is the holy feminine number (see Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine, Vol. 2, p. 217, odd Kabalistic thing seemingly opposite genderwise)

9th labor of Hercules is Capture the Girdle of Hippolyta. (sexual)
9th month, September, Zodiac sign Virgo the virgin.
9 is the number of the phallic or male energy (Blavatsky, SD, V2, p.217, again oddly opposite genderwise)

Mithra is a god, a hero, he saves the world, he redeems, he is giver of life, he is giver of sons, etc. This is reproduction. 9 months. Hercules goes to Hades and snatches the gatekeeper dog and leaves. Jesus goes to Hell and snatches the key and leaves. Mithra does underground into the cavern (earth, womb) and leaves.

So maybe the symbol of Mithra is the 7 and key is the 9. That would make this week the last chance to dump stocks and bag the profits before something insanely wicked shocks the world.

If I keep guessing every week, I'll eventually be right.

[EDIT...] And coming up April 19... Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19. Nasty. The fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). 13 days later Beltaine, fertility rite, sex! Woo hoo!

Starting April 20 the Sun is in Taurus which is ruled by the planet Venus dontcha know. Makes sense that the female would be so powerful.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
From Erich Neumann Origins And History Of Consciousness, page 131, the birth of the hero, the process of masculinization finally crystallizes out at this point, by gaining possession of the masculine and feminine sides of himself the hero completes a pattern of development, the hero's birth is expressly attributed to a virgin, the virgin and the leviathan which the hero has to conquer are two aspects of the mother archetype: beside the dark and terrible mother there stands another bright and beneficent.

Madness.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

The Google Bull was displayed on a Friday. That is the end of the trading week. That sets up the idea of a unit of time equal to the trading week. If this ritual market movement of 9 weeks up is correct, then there is a real possibility of the stock market selling off until the Summer Solstice of 2011. That sounds crazy I know. But it could happen if this is related to the sacrifice of Yom Kippur and the sprinkling of the bull's blood. I'm not talking about the date of Yom Kippur, only the ritual. The thing that makes me think about this possibility is the odd Kabalistic gender reversal in the numbers 7 and 9 as mentioned in Blavatsky's book. The usual mythology ties 7 to the male, but the Jews link it to the female. The usual relation of 9 is to the female, but the Jews have it as a male number. This got me thinking about the Jews of course, and then the Jewish use of bull sacrifices, and then I Googled it....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
April 19th, 2010
Blood Sacrifice To The Beast

The ''Google Bull'' Mithraic symbol was displayed ten weeks ago.

From THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES
by Manly P. Hall...

''Those who hold the opinion that before its revision by the Greeks the zodiac consisted of only ten signs adduce evidence to show that Libra (the Scales) was inserted into the zodiac by dividing the constellation of Virgo Scorpio (at that time one sign) into two parts, thus establishing "the balance" at the point of equilibrium between the ascending northern and the descending southern signs.''

I think we have the key here.

The timing of the Goldman Sachs lawsuit is suspicious.
And I think the significance of the volcanic ash cloud is contrived.
Can airlines make more money by flying or by selling stocks short?
I report.
You decide.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Looks like the plain vanilla 12 is our key.
Mithra goes into the initiatory cave and sees the Zodiac signs carved on the wall.
12 labors of Hercules.
Etc.
12 weeks of pumping to dump. Everybody knows Sellers want to sell at the highest price.

Google was telling us that they are preparing to sell and you should too.
They were tellling us to make preparations to sell and then go short if that is your gig.

Question is who at Google threw their gang sign up?
Who is the artist?
Who is the project director?
Who is fully responsible for the content that makes it to the front page?

And how long until the market hits bottom and turns bullish again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join