It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Sacrifices The Bull

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
i had no idea there was a bull statue at wall street.

Either did I, but it sure makes sense.

The god Molech is represented by either a bull or an owl. He's the one they worship at Bohemian Grove.

In modern English usage, "Moloch" can refer derivatively to any person or thing which demands or requires costly sacrifices.

- Wiki

I hope this means Molech is dead!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
the tails going the wrong way.....

I know that doesnt fit into you delusion... so it must not be important otherwise you would have already noticed it.

When an animal becomes lifeless, the effects of gravity prevail. Without the breath of life an animal cannot make proud challenging gestures with it's tail. Your sight is clouded by preconceived notions that prevent you from reading the presentation.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Hey, thanks for the tip on "revelation of method". I didn't know that. It makes sense though. I have personal experience that I would put in that category - now that I know that category exists.

I remember a long time ago being told that the image of a pentagram had to be left open for the magic to work. I always figured that is why the Pentagon was opened up on 9/11.

And the event in Shanksville gave legs to the story.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

So, if true, what do you think it means? I know Wall Street was mentioned (obviously), but is there something specific that they (Google) might be hinting at that I'm not thinking of?

Umm....... last call? Two week notice? All aboard for the Bear train south?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Yeah definitely some initiatory symbolism something or other. It's perfect for the stock market.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by shagreen heart
i had no idea there was a bull statue at wall street.

Either did I, but it sure makes sense.

The god Molech is represented by either a bull or an owl. He's the one they worship at Bohemian Grove.

In modern English usage, "Moloch" can refer derivatively to any person or thing which demands or requires costly sacrifices.

- Wiki

I hope this means Molech is dead!

No. Just the opposite.
The stock prices will get slaughtered to feed Moloch's demands for cash so he can stay alive and continue to feed on the labors of puny humans.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I picked up on the Google subliminals too late to save all the Olympic pictures.

Check out the ones with the skiing. All the trees are inverted pentagrams in circles. Today's picture has them.

Thanks for posting one I missed. When the Olympics are over, I'll look them over again.

Here's my contribution to the subliminals.

i866.photobucket.com...

i866.photobucket.com...

[edit on 20-2-2010 by jcrash]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cLOUDDEAD

Weird. I've noticed that those are in the "E's" on the dollar as well.

Any gamer knows that sign as the "Triforce" from The Legend of Zelda, but I wonder if it's any significance in the occult?

Interesting dollar picture. I'd like to know of any occult significance of the ''Triforce'' also.

I think maybe Google ran this series of Triforce logos to introduce the idea of actual subliminals or near threshold communications. People are exposed to the ever changing Google logo in a way that is very similar to daily news headlines. It has become a daily platform to reach the public.

The Triforce pictures are not really subliminals because the graphic is right there in the open for everybody to see. You might not have know it was in a game. It just takes somebody to connect it to the popular game and the news spreads around. But it is not subliminal. ''Find Waldo'' is not subliminal or near threshold. Some posters don't want to believe it, but ''upside down'' and outside your ''normal'' is definitely a bull on a pyre. It obviously evaded many people's threshold of perception. It might still be on the fuzzy edge even after I point it out it to you.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
All the skiing and luge events are gravity powered so that gives the allegory some legs for sure. Last night listening to the pairs competition on ice I started hearing stuff that could pass for technical trading jargon. Its probably just subjective

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

That donkey's head is definitely odd and manipulated looking.

Did you make that? Or where did it come from and what was the context?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Ok, that's what I thought you (and a few others) were getting at. I just didn't know if I was missing something, so I figured it was just better to ask.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, that didn't take long. Here is the confirmation. It looks like Wall Street Executives are DUMPING!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

I missed the Google ski pics...
Your link to the pics on pho0t bucket remind of the Mad Magazine fold-ins.

Mad has been conditioning us to see these things for years...lol

Regards

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
remove duplicate post

[edit on 22-2-2010 by V1g0r0u5]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The Google triforce/triangle hidden logos were placed by the designer of the images. She is a huge Legend of Zelda fan and the triforce is from the Zelda. After Nintendo fans noticed the triforce it got around the web and Google found it and removed the images. Probably because part of her contract it stated that she can't leave a signature on the banners, and the triforce could be considered a signature.

On the authours website she has the images up but she's removed the triforce. Her name is Susie Sahim.
susiesahim.com...

This is her dressed up as Link from the Zelda series on google street-view.
[CLICK
[edit on 23/2/10 by Nventual]

[edit on 23/2/10 by Nventual]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by V1g0r0u5

www.google.com...

Google logos for google logos enthusiasts.
I used to collect them until I realized they're all there online. Bummer.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Hey, thanks for the link, TLG
I think the trouble with everything being stored electronically is that the Keepers of All Human Knowledge are able to change anything at will.

This might be meat for a thread.

Regards

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The first link is the (US) Democratic and Republican logos combined. The 2nd is the combo mirrored. My guess is this is Ammon the Egyptian ram god. You know the skull and bones logo and it has the number 322? 322 bc is when Alexander the Great died. Presumably, when s and b do the mock death and resurrection ritual, they become the new Alex the Great reincarnation. Alexander thought he was the "son of Ammon" the ram god. Coins were made with him with rams horns on the side of his head.

Not really a subliminal, I guess. But here is one from the google pictures which I don't think anyone has mentioned yet. In the mountain range in the background of the skiers pictures (todays has it), the two centermost mountains have the "all seeing eye" within the pyramid (like on the dollar bill). But this eye/ top of the pyramid is obviously attached to the pyramid. Guess they're saying the new world order is here.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Here we are.
The market has been climbing ever since February 12th.
It is now day number 38.
What can we expect?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Good eye! Great job! Thank you for this thread. I think this is the 1st S/F i ever gave

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join