Google Sacrifices The Bull

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Google has slain the famous Wall Street Bull, and tossed its body upon the Olympic Pyre.....

There are no accidents, my friend. Take a screenshot of Google today before it is gone.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Right on! Saved to my Google logo collection.
How the hell did you even pick up on that?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

The flame just looks too un-flamey.
And the bend in the right rear leg is not flame-like.
It's just another Google subliminal.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
So if true, this would mean Google is trying to tell us Wall street is going to burn?
It seems consistent with messages coming from other sources (Iran, WSJ...).

Still, i'll need more proof to be sure this is what Google is saying.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by GoodFella]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodFella
So if true, this would mean Google is trying to tell us Wall street is going to burn?
It seems consistent with messages coming from other sources (Iran, WSJ...).

Still, i'll need more proof to be sure this is what Google is saying.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by GoodFella]

It's possible, remember that they know more than you do.

We'll see soon what it means.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Awesome find. Don't think you belong in skunkworks, though.

It looks like another metaphor for the red heifer sacrifice. Into the burning carcass will go the "tall cedars of Lebanon", "scarlet wool" (wolf in sheeps cloth), and the "hyssop", which represents those who have done the biding of those two parties and have blood stained hands.

Our global world revolves around religion, politics, and corporate commerce; the fall is imminent. The props are falling out.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Thank you, those of you who responded.
I was hoping to get a thousand stars and flags for my original content.
Oh well. Maybe this idea is just too advanced.
I'll have to be satisfied with a few stars and flags, and my profits from shorting the stock market.

Maybe we'll see something shock'n'amazing in a fortnight, on the 26th.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Good find! I'm surprised I didn't notice this myself, but then again I quit smoking weed so I often miss the subliminal messages nowadays.

Star and Flag.

What do you think the significance of this is? Will there be a huge stock market crash during the olympics?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

I don't think it has anything to do with the Olympics.

I think the stock market is falling.

I think somebody told the Google illustrator to do this subliminal for some reason. Why? I don't know. It is hard to say. I doubt many people see this stuff. That is why I put it up here. A lot of people start their browser on Google. I do. I use Google a billion times a day. I'm always researching this that or the other. I am not picking up on any significant timing here on this one. I think it is just a little joke at Google maybe. Perhaps somebody on the inside who knows that the business cycle is ready to ride the stock market down for a while.

The Google homepage is not really ''news'' but it is definitely seen by a lot of people. In the past I have seen big national news that was of the ''occult'' type, with symbolism and such, that caught my attention and ultimately led to something major within a fortnight.

The other possibility is.... it might not be real. I could have an overly active pattern matching program running in my gray matter.

I could be insane.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire

I don't think it has anything to do with the Olympics.

I think the stock market is falling.

I think somebody told the Google illustrator to do this subliminal for some reason.

In the past I have seen big national news that was of the ''occult'' type, with symbolism and such, that caught my attention and ultimately led to something major within a fortnight.

The other possibility is.... it might not be real. I could have an overly active pattern matching program running in my gray matter.

I could be insane.

No, you are not insane. We know that they use symbols to communicate. Sometimes the symbols are a message that "everything is ready-set for a go." Or a confirmation "we're in" or "the deed's done". I have also read that the Illuminati have certain rules they must adhere to known as "revelation of method", in other words they have to present it to the public so they can say "we told you so". (Nevermind that most do not know how to read their language.)

This is why we are "told" through movies, graphics, and maneuvers.

So, yes, I think we need to pay attention to this discovery of yours. The graphics are too strained to just accept it as an oddly rendered flame.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
wow, excellent eye! (maybe i should change my avatar, haha)

i would not have ever caught that. i had no idea there was a bull statue at wall street.

also alethea, great reply!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
the tails going the wrong way.....

I know that doesnt fit into you delusion... so it must not be important otherwise you would have already noticed it.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Sorry another one in the bin

What a crock - stop what your smoking get a coffee and strt looking for something real

Its a stylistic representation of flame - that's it

Flipping an image does not make it so!

I am truly getting bored of ATS rubbish like this - time again to remind you DENY IGNORANCE stop promoting it !

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Perhaps you are not aware of them placing other "subliminal" images in their art. Check out this video of past images. Who better than Google to know all that is going on?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
reply to post by Silk

Perhaps you are not aware of them placing other "subliminal" images in their art. Check out this video of past images. Who better than Google to know all that is going on?

To be honest I could care less Brinn and co make enough money without being subversive

You probably earn 1/1000000 of what they do - if that

Get over it

you will never prove this scenario so take the tin hat and go hide in the basement

Google has better things to do than invert an image that they have probably never bothered with mess around in photo shop and put it on the top of a stylised Olympic flame

for gods sake GET A BLEEDING LIFE

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

So, if true, what do you think it means? I know Wall Street was mentioned (obviously), but is there something specific that they (Google) might be hinting at that I'm not thinking of?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

How do people notice those things?!

I still love it when Google changes up the logo, though. Some of the designs are so cool looking.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

the ancient religion of Mithra used the symbolism of the sacrificial bull to symbolize the transition from the taurean age to the age of aquarius. (i am nearly certain i have gotten that mythology screwed up.....someone please correct me.)

point being that the sacrifice of the bull is an extremely important ancient symbol that is likely tied to many modern secret brotherhoods. i have even heard of this symbology discussed in terms of 2012. (however, i hesitate to mention 2012 because the thread is already so full of flames.)

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
reply to post by Silk

Weird. I've noticed that those are in the "E's" on the dollar as well.

Any gamer knows that sign as the "Triforce" from The Legend of Zelda, but I wonder if it's any significance in the occult?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
tail is the wrong way, not to mention this only works if you view the bull from that angle. Toss this into the secret societies board im sure they can tell you about the 2 million mason symbols in that there flame.
Yeah and HARRP is creating subliminal messages with the clouds, today i saw one that looked like a cat, what does that even mean?

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join