It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEBKA.com on vacation......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
So it looks like DEBKA.com,and all their highly placed "sources"
,from Mid-East to DC, are going on vacation for around 10 days. That is what a swanky little poster on their home page says.

Looks like they have had enough of predictions and analysis of the imminent Israel-Iran war that has been imminent for years
. So it is good that they have chosen to take a break for a while from all the gloomy mid-east reporting.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I just checked the debka.com website and it is not accessible to me as of now. A few hours back, at least I was able to access their home page and see that vacation poster. Although I am not able to recall the last time when these guys went on a "vacation".

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Now the site is back up, however if I click on any of the three links to the articles below the vacation announcement poster, I am redirected to an error page. Not sure what to make of it though. Following is the link to the site image

img716.imageshack.us...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
As a daily reader of Debka for many years, I find it HIGHLY unusual that they are "on vacation". Never seen this before. During Gulf War II, they ALWAYS had the breaking stories (accurately, I might add) 3-6 hours before ANYONE else.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
uh, oh....here it comes, i think

new topics

top topics

join