It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trail cam picture - What is it?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There is no way in hell that it is a freaking dog. If you looked at the original picture you and use some actual common sense you would see it is much taller than your typical dog pitbull etc... It is not a dog with a backpack. And for gods sake it is not a bear. It is a hunter. you can see the gun case, hood,and belt. There is no tail. People who lookat this and see a dog explains why America is dumbing down.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

LOL, damn it. I wanted to post the picture of it, too. Hahah.

Maybe next time....

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Think I figured it out... There are two things, a deer grazing, its head is down and you can make out the eye.. the deer is facing the camera and its head and neck are what people are seeing as a man's right leg.. its back legs are what several have thought were strange looking thin arms.

The object that looks like a backpack... is nearer the camera than the deer and is blocking the view of the rump of the deer. I think it is a falling tree limb which is probably what triggered the camera.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/046329ad9f59.jpg[/atsimg]

I agree wth you at first glance it looks as if a deers head is down and is feeding, but then looking at it again and if you look at it the way we both see it ... it looks like a bears head is sticking out of the deers rear end ..... could it be a double exposure? If anything it is quite interesting !!!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i can definantly see the similarities

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I did a resize, it does look like a dog running away with his head slightly turned, ears flapping and its' tail flailing to the right.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
OK im not going to lie it does look kinda like a dog but there is no tail, the front part looks very much like a dog but the head looks way too big and so do the back legs. ima have to retract my previous statement of it being a person, bc if it was the camera wouldve captured other images of him. and i dont know about you but if i was in the middle of the woods and seen a camera sitting there NO DOUBT i would examine it and most likely end up stealing it.

i dunno, im over it. peace out.

[edit on 10/13/2009 by Zeta Reticuli]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
sorry guy's hunter's don't have a head that looks like a calf and leg's big as tree stump's..and arm's small as this.

if that was a person and it stood up it would be 6+ foot tall easy
and look at the size of its leg's and how small his arms are..yet no visible finger's or hand really.

i cant say it a hunter i have seen 5 million of them in my day heck i am one..
and by god i would have shot at that thing..there for it wouldn't have been a hunter in the woods.
they dont take a chance of looking funny to get shot at ya know.

hope ya get my point there.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
OMG!!!!!

I do know who/what this is ......

it's ... YES ... it's ..... SUPERDOG!!!

Wandering in the woods to save humanity

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You mean this must be the Dog-Hunter?`

Its maybe a bit to sexy for you americans
but it looks like a Hunter with this pose to me:

and now I....get a Life!

[edit on 12-2-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's a big black cat. The line on the back that looks like a shotgun case is the long tail of it whipping to the right, appearing like it's across the back. The big hind leg is just that-a big hind leg. The other hind leg is hidden from view from the hind leg in view. Look at the head, the angle looks like a big cat. The "tentacle" arms are the front legs of it in the air, a little off the ground. It's probably running, trotting or about to run/trot.

OP, you had me stumped for about ten minutes before I sorted it out in my head and concluded it was a big black cat, or it's smaller and looks large because of the angle. I think whoever owns that trail cam should go out and try to estimate it's height by comparing it with the grass and trees in the photo.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Looks like a playboy girl to me.....yeah i think its a playboy girl

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
In the big blowup on the fourth page you can clearly see the arrow holder over the guy's hip. Would a dog do that?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i totally forgot what this thread was about

carebear ,maybe?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

That was the fist thing that popped into my head when I saw it

Now I'm leaning towards backpacker..... mmmm no cat.... maybe dog

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
i totally forgot what this thread was about

carebear ,maybe?
At last something we can all identify! It's a 1953 Cadillac at a gas station, and the older lady in the passengers seat is applying lipstick(red).

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It looks like a man standing next to the rear end of a horse to me....

Idk though, it definately looks like some kind of large 4 legged animal.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentBob86
It looks like a man standing next to the rear end of a horse to me....

Idk though, it definately looks like some kind of large 4 legged animal.

Looks a bit like your avatar

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Perhaps Al Gore was right.. It is the infamous ManBearPig!! We should all be very very afraid...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

This is what it looks like to me.

Some sort of large dog, maybe something of a Mastiff breed. I know the pictures don't do it justice, but I have been around many Mastiff's and once I made the outline, that was the first thing that came to mind for me.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think its a horse.
Look at this:

Now look at this:

They arnt facing quite the same angle but you get the idea.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join