It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trail cam picture - What is it?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Here, if there is an alien in the theory why not an extinct reptile?

Why not. At least the extinct reptile would account for the musculature of the legs (lol).

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
bah, I want to know more about the location of this camera,

how high up is it from the ground?

How far away is the object?

figuring these things out can give us an idea to the spectrum, of the what the heck we are looking at..

again just not enough information for any of us to be right.

read a couple of posts where people are critisizing each other over what it is.
Kinda funny concidering we have very little facts or information on the origin or description of what we are looking at..

just a picture from a camera where we do not even know where it sits..

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I know exaclty what this is.

It is a hunter carrying a dead deer, you can see the man is bent over (possibly seen another deer) he has his arm underneath the deers stomache, those tentacles are the deers back legs hanging down.
You can see the rifle, and he has one of those fluffy hoods, you can see the fluff around it.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

After reading more posts I am inclined to believe that is a dog. Looks like a boxer or pit bull type of build. I think he (yep, it is a male) has lifted his leg and is in the process of peeing. He has his left leg lifted. Take another look, see if someone else sees it.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
after seeing the new images the members are posting,

my final verdict is its a dog.

Wow I learned something.. Thats cool..

Gotta tell you last night I could'nt see it, but now I think its a dog..

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
How about a couple gooses or mouses or deers? JK sry

I think I figured it out:

Alex's owner quit drinking beer, so now he sends him out to get viddles:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ffba2326f2d6.jpg[/atsimg]

Or it's this guy:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4822c55ce10.jpg[/atsimg]

running in these:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/061868bfe27d.jpg[/atsimg]

after drinking too many of these:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91a2bbca9daa.jpg[/atsimg]

to get home to these:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd123396d310.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

After reading more posts I am inclined to believe that is a dog. Looks like a boxer or pit bull type of build. I think he (yep, it is a male) has lifted his leg and is in the process of peeing.

Where's the dog's head? The legs look too scrawny. There's other unexplained bulges that don't add up to a dog. Maybe if someone can color it in to represent how they see a dog figure, it would be more clear, but I just don't see it.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think it is an optical illusion of a man bent over, but I was stationed in
FT.Polk LA. and if there is a freaky looking creature in the world that
looks like this it would be in Louisiana.

peace

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Touch'e man! star and thumbs up for that ! hehe

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Alex's owner quit drinking beer, so now he sends him out to get viddles:

What the? What on Earth was all that about? (lol)

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Twas an old Stroh's beer commercial where the owner would say "Alex, 2 Stroh's", and the dog would run into kitchen, you'd hear two bottles being opened, implied humor.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
looks to be hunter carryinga small dead dear out of the woods for dinner

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by murfdog

Exactly

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It appears to be a cross between a man and a bear. I have traced the most likely origin of such a creature to the movie Super Troopers.
run2logic.files.wordpress.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It looks like a dog walking away from the camera you can see a head, ears and snout. It seems like a stump from a tree that it is directly behind dog it kind of throws you off.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The perspective I see is a "creature" moving from left to right,,moving up hill and away from the camera and into a bright light...raising sun.. It appears to me to be an open trail that the creature is following. If that is so then whatever is to the left (fore front) would appear slightly larger than things further to the right. Hence the ass end of this thing ..to the left would appear out of perspective larger than normal and things to the right a bit smaller ..shrinking into the background effect.
Deer hunters that actually stalk deer know that they leave their hide sites in early morning to get to water or salt licks before most of the day creatures and then lay low till sunset. This creature undoubltably knew the right time and place to be at this spot... so did the person placing the camera..... they couldnt be the one and the same could they? Nah..gotta be ET...

[edit on 12-2-2010 by jbmitch]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Interesting, But it looks like to me it is either the hunter or a big cat.

If an animal it looks like a lions head to the right side, but this is Louisiana right? On the the other hand I can see the hunter in this pic as well. There appears to be a belt above the ass as well as a rifle that is in a perhaps hard case. backpack near head. The shoulder man or animal is clearly visable

No way in hell this is a dog, to tall at shoulders, would have to be a great dane, as I own one of them. But head is too big in this picture. Not chance in hell this is a dog.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Moose318]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Looks like a guy bending over but the hands do seem a bit odd, Speaking of hands was there any follow up about that guy that got found dead with the big hands?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
To me it appears to be a black pitbull of a fairly decent size>
It looks like a disctinct big block head pitbull likes its been on a half trot half run. and its panting. thats what it honestly looks like.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
After much examination of this photo. I have determined it to be something that is very very disturbing to me. I showed it to my wife who immediately broke down crying & blowing snot bubbles. It's a humanoid praying mantis! Here is what I have.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27116fd9721d.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join