It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trail cam picture - What is it?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I apologize upon further review it appears the photo is really a horse in full gallop and it appears to be dragging something or some one behind it.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Looks like a deer that's looking backward.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I just opened the full picture at the OP's link, and blew it up to 400%. The animal in question is clearly a dog, seen from the rear and at an angle. The dog is turned slightly to the right and walking away from the camera. You can plainly see two floppy ears and a panting tongue. Note the elongated triangular head. You can even make out the nose. Debunked.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ok! Ok! I give up what the hell is it.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I would have to say that it’s a hiker or hunter bending over while wearing a large backpack.

Scott Harper

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I would have to say that it’s a hiker or hunter bending over while wearing a large backpack.

Scott Harper

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am seriously worried about the number of people who say this is a hunter's behind, carrying a big packet. Who is this hunter!

[edit on 2-3-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i put it in paint, inverted it, zoomed, and it is a hunter, he has some sort of arrow holder or rifle/rifle holder on his back, a hat, and he looks to have a bow in his hands and is bending over something... possibly pray that isnt fully dead.

Also this hunter theory could be explained by the idea that he is picking his cameras back up.

P.S. i also think that someone messed with the picture because, and i cant confirm this till i get to my desktop PC. this pic has a vary odd tint and its not caused by sunlight

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

check out the LiNK and its practically in the center

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Perhaps my imagination is running rampant, but here's my take on this photo;

Heres a link and its all in there, forgive me but I dont know how to properly link things on this site.

i410.photobucket.com...

Also, sorry if its too small.

If you dont feel like going to the link, heres what I think;

The "head" of the creature looks like it has ears and a snout, possibly a dog?

Then directly below that, looks to be horse or dog legs?

Then the rest looks human. Are we possibly seeing a humanoid creature turning into an animal?

Sorry if my imaginations running wild.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Looks like a Pit Bulldog wagging its tail to me.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It kinda looks like a horse, but becuase of the angle of the pic and the sun it is hard to tell. Plus I used to live in Louisiana and i know it can be hard to get a horse through the thick LA woods, espacially of theres swamp lane. Hmm? it definetly strange looking.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnus_Hunter
Hiyas !

Just blew the size of it up in paint (500/500),and to me it looks like a big cat,the picture is shot from an angle from his/her right hand side(and slightly behind).Its tail is swishing,and is on its right hand side.

Nice big cat!

I have not gone through each of the 14 pages, but I concure with Cygnus.

It is a female or juvenile Lion.

And I mean like Simba, an African Lion, not a North American Cat.

Our largest cat would look like the one this trail Camera had taken.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29e73cd4a703.jpg[/atsimg]
A cougar and it's dinner

Ciao

Shane

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I seemed to double Post this.

Attn: Moderators

Please remove

Ciao

Shane

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Shane]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane

Originally posted by Cygnus_Hunter
Hiyas !

Just blew the size of it up in paint (500/500),and to me it looks like a big cat,the picture is shot from an angle from his/her right hand side(and slightly behind).Its tail is swishing,and is on its right hand side.

Nice big cat!

I have not gone through each of the 14 pages, but I concure with Cygnus.

It is a female or juvenile Lion.

And I mean like Simba, an African Lion, not a North American Cat.

Our largest cat would look like the one this trail Camera had taken.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29e73cd4a703.jpg[/atsimg]
A cougar and it's dinner

Ciao

Shane

hah, thats an awesome shot there.

Ive seen Mountain Lions in Central Texas. They seem to be getting more and more rampant in these parts.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

And yes, they seem to be spreading here in Ontario, Canada. That Game Trail Camera was in the Peterborough Area, which is between Toronto and Ottawa.

As for this POST, I have gone through more of it since yesterday, and I must say some of you have some very strange thoughts to offer.

Saying this, I imagine if some may have seen comments I tend to make within the Religious Forum would think I am out there, but I now know where the "Other's" have been hiding. I feel oh so comfortable having so many crazies offering thoughts in this Section of ATS.

Horses, Dogs, ("Pitbulls" was the best), Hunters.........not to mention the more bizarre.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28bc48191795.jpg[/atsimg]
African Lion

You can view the Photo on a grander scale at the above Natgeo Link. I offer this because it is the closest image I can find (in a limited measure) of a female Lion with her head positioned as we find in the "WTF is this Photo" of this Topic.

Note the flow of her ears and face, and it is what we find in the "Head" area of the questioned figure. I know the "Body" of this female is not aligned in a similar fashion as the "Topic Photo", but it also does show the Body Structure we see.

Not being a "PROFESSIONAL" and only offering a "Opinion", I would like to suggest the Photo Taken in this Topic is:

A Female Lion, Chasing down dinner, or fleeing persuit.

I would opt more toward chasing dinner personally because her ears are up, as if listening for the changes in direction her meal maybe taking.

Ciao

Shane

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It honestly looks like a jersey cow. Tilt your head and look again.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I know exactly what it is. Where's the alien? That's just the harness and I'm assuming the rest of the orb too. The alien should be in the harness, and they are visible in alll light bands, as far as I can tell. I believe this orb ship either crashed or parked, unless adjustments to the color protocol reveals the green alien strapped into the curved "throne"

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
omg the original post was 5 years ago...

anyways... here is the original picture and here is my what i see in the picture

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join