It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on camera! February 10 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

lol @ cloaked vessel.

I almost crapped myself....almost.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Center Pivot Irrigation

The lights are your overhead console being reflected by the window.

[edit on 2/11/2010 by Phage]

If that is so, how did everyone in the plane as he stated see it?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
uh... what? This is what a lot of crops in the west look like. Its how they irrigate them...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cg9113
uh... what? This is what a lot of crops in the west look like. Its how they irrigate them...

G'day cg9113

If you read further into the thread, you'll see the op is refering to a series of "greenish lights" or "greenish reflections".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
how about we have someone look at the originals and take a look at the exif data

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Reflections from ice crystals in the upper atmosphere might well seem to change into a 'gas like' cloud as the angles changed and the reflection stopped.
However, nothing will ever change the OP's mind set so I think it's a waste of my time staying any longer. Enjoy the rest of your flight.

WG3

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
Reflections from ice crystals in the upper atmosphere might well seem to change into a 'gas like' cloud as the angles changed and the reflection stopped.
However, nothing will ever change the OP's mind set so I think it's a waste of my time staying any longer. Enjoy the rest of your flight.

WG3

G'day waveguide

I agree that could be the case.

Did you notice my post on the previous page to this effect regarding reflections of the sun in dams, lakes, etc...?

I couldn't find any better pictures to illustrate that.

I have to be on a few flights again next week.....perhaps I should try to take some pictures for a comparison.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobsauce13

Originally posted by Phage
Center Pivot Irrigation

The lights are your overhead console being reflected by the window.

[edit on 2/11/2010 by Phage]

If that is so, how did everyone in the plane as he stated see it?

The key here is the words "as he stated"...

Funny how this amazing event happened, everyone on the plane saw it, and yet it didn't even make the news, and the op doesn't describe the subsequent conversations with others, what happened when they disembarked, etc.. Also, he only got one shot, and apparently no-one else did, even though they all supposedly witnessed the objects and their 'vaporisation'.
Remember this is a digital camera (you don't have to wind the film...) and he implies he is quite the expert at photography. But just one shot...

Oh, but I'm sure it was all exactly as he said. Yes, indeedy. My favorite quote from the OP (amongst many):

"they cannot be reflections. theres a 1% chance of it being a reflection"

Imo, it's almost certainly a flash reflection, with secondary reflections from the twin panes of perspex. While it could be a reflective object on the ground, it seems less likely due to the strong edge effects, suggesting it is something closer to the lens. Such reflections are often replete with chromatic aberrations, hence the colours.. If the OP posts the original full-size unedited image, along with all the details of what camera it was, we can determine the truth.

Also what flight was it, OP? - date/time/number/origin/destination? Then we can look at your image timings and see where you would have been at the time the image was taken..

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
those are just reflections of light no alien ufo..

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What color is your digital camera? I ask because a friend of mine took pictures with no cabin lights and no flash, but we discovered that his camera was silver. That color reflected off the glass because of the light outside the plane causing the "weird light" in the photos. Thats my guess on what it is....your actual camera reflection....

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
how about we have someone look at the originals and take a look at the exif data

What for? Exif data isn't going to tell you if there's reflections present in the image.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

No but they would give dates and time. That can back up that he took the pictures and his story. However that would not make UFO's appear in the other pictures with nothing in them

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Whoa! You caught a farm on camera!

This is a HUGE conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks,I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into this, but being a photographer myself, and knowing what I saw was what I saw and I've never been delusional I know they were not reflections of any kind. having many friends in the field of business, today at work I went over the photos with some collegues. They are blown away.

again, here is why they cannot be REFLECTIONS OR REFRACTIONS of light. But more so unexplained phenomena.

I always follow these simple steps when I travel:

Don't take your photos at an angle to the window. This will increase optical distortion from the windows. Stop reflection coming back into your pictures as noted below. It helps if you have a digital camera, so you can see your results and make adjustments during the beginning or landing part of the trip.

(clearly the photo is straight on)

Keep your lens close but not touching the window, vibration from the airplane will blur your shots.
( as a general rule of thumb, I keep and elbows reach away from the window (about 5 inches or more)

Don't use flash photography. This will just reflect your flash back into your photo and it may scare your fellow passengers who may be first-time passengers on a plane flight.

(Idisable my flash 100% every single time)

Use a standard lens or a zoom lens, like a 35mm to 105mm. This will allow you to get photos of planes on the tarmac and other photos as the plane takes off.

(good ol sony)

Don't use a polarization filter. Plastic airplane windows will show odd patterns. When plastic is under strain it causes polarization of the material which will interfere with your polarizing filter. Without causing alarm, try shielding cabin lights and other window lights with a dark coat or cloth.

(or make sure all of the lights in the cabin are turned off as it was a beautiful bright day out and there wasno need for anyone to have any cabin lights turned on.)

Alsoto comment on your horendous reflection segement, That only happens when Polarization (mentioned above ) is taking place due to the use of a polarized lens. To which I do not have on my tiny little SOny.
You see airplane windows are birefringent due to stresses in the forming of the window plastic. If there were reflections of light The colors would have only been visible when polarized light entering the window are again polarized ("analyzed") by the viewer(meaning I would have had to have a polarized lens-I did not).

The steps I follow every time I take chopper or plane pics, will undoubtedly return amazing crystal clear pics 99% of the time, without reflections! or refractions.

I posted the above response earlier on page two or three. Therefor it cannot be a reflection. but hey go check out the pictures of the sun,that have tiny little green dots around the sun (the sun being the same color green as the dots) those are Ufo's as well. Also the pictures you can barely make out of rock and debris on the moon really are secret moon bases!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Original pic unedited is in my pictures album on here. its a red sony cybershot.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cc7bc8bc79b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3530e7a12433.jpg[/atsimg]

These are reflections as well right.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I did see a triangle craft in one photo.
Perhaps more than one.

A good place to look for secret craft that needs no runway.
Irrigation circles with no chance or water ever being applied.
Try and find the circle that is a base.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

No that just looks like something on the airplane window.
www.gonomad.com...
That seems to be a similar effect to the other picture you posted. I cleaned up the pictures a bit also and brought some detail into them. Although the blue green glow still looks like some kind of reflection. Also in the other pictures in the full size view,you can see a blur around the right side caused by the edge of the window. So for you to be as close to the window as you claim you would have to be taking it at an angle to catch the edge of the window in your pic.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by zaiger]

[edit on 12-2-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I don't see anything extraordinary in the photos. Those huge circles are just irrigated fields. I've seen a lot stranger ground designs while cruising around 35,000 ft over the Midwest at the height of growing season, stuff that looks like Nazca designs. However, it's just modern farming methods, meant to make more efficient use of the land and reduce runoff and erosion. Looks very cool, though.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The problem with your photos (and thank you for the time spent) is the reflections on your photos are comming off the mountain top Cornices.

In my photos the Objects are not on the mountain tops, the objects are hovering well above or beside the mountain tops....They are clearly not reflections people.

As for the new photos...the plane window wasnt dirty. It was on the same plane ride that the irrigation photos were taken on. There was no dirt on those photos, nor on the new photos...and you can clearly see that the object is taken from the same plane window, the object was clearly in flight,or decent.

The Olympics are starting now from my wonderful country! My heartfelt sympathies go out to the goprgian luge team member, family and friends whom lost his life practicing today in Vancouver! Afterall we Canadians live in the best country on earth!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join