It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on camera! February 10 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Good morning (it's morning for me, lol) Maybe,

The photos are rubbish, they either don't have nothing on them at all, or are reflections.

The fact that they were posted on a humor site just ruins their credibility (and the timing is too close to be a coincidence) and the "personality" of the member in question just explains everything crystal clear.

What really bothers me, is the fact that the only thing that he is getting are some "stickers" on his posts while insulting a "fellow" member.

...but it doesn't bother me enough to use energy and raise a eyebrow.

Thanks, lol.

"lolcats" are sort of a forum hobby.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

AH HA,isnt that cool!!!

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
hey maybe-mnaybenot...a few people on here think that I took the picture off of a certain website. claiming plagerism (when in fact plagiarism, only pretains to literary stealing-not photographic-anyway)

SO there was a link to this certain website:
encyclopediadramatica.com...
(scroll down you'll see my picture on the right hand side)
My pic was posted on the website above AFTER I had started this forum on ATS (to which I let anyone on ATS into my Private photo account-by accident ofnot knowing how to operate ATS functions)(simplemistake)

Then someone from ATS found the above mentioned LINK and camebackandsaid that I stole the pic from the ED website. Anyway I think nhats where we are now.

G'day again misfitofscience

OK.....I understand what you are saying.

As for your pictures.....

Well.....it looks like a series of reflections, despite your detailed descriptions.

It's a pity you couldn't get a better picture.

And.....

Use the reply & quote buttons.

Cut out the (very) rude remarks.

Don't get yourself in trouble

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
well yes the insults will stop.

Just dont insult my intelligence. Have faith. Your community is lacking in its one time exceedingly great faith.

Think about how you would react if you managed to capture something with your own eyes and on digital media...YOu posted it to share with others, and you were laughed at.

Have some faith.

I guarantee, connect the dots to this CMDR person on ED and to the poster on ATS and you'll see they stole my photo. thats all. That same individual is also a huge debunker, or trying to be.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Mod team after realizing what is going on here:

(since we can be funny on this thread)

[edit on 12/2/10 by Tifozi]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
ps: they cannot be reflections. theres a 1% chance of it being a reflection. When you have about 20 peopleon one side of a plane going,HOLLY %*^)*)& what the heckis that...I'd hardly call it a reflection.

My detailed responses proves why there is no chance of reflections.

Thanksforhelping meget used to this wholeATS thing...

I have another thread I started, with someAWESOME READING MATERIAL.you should all checkit out, tons of PDF's, which you dont have to download. You have over a years worth of reading,and getting behind some stories i guarantee non of you have ever heard about, All government and documented artciles.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

KInda feels like this this right now:

[edit on 12-2-2010 by misfitofscience]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
[edit on 12-2-2010 by misfitofscience]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

My detailed responses proves why there is no chance of reflections.

Oh well yes that prooves so much

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Ahh Time for an Avatar rotation!!

Deny

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I was expecting something "wow".... sadly nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Appear to be reflections to me as well. If they were outside then there would probably be a large earthquake happening by now.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I am really sorry OP but I can't see any light in the photo and normally I am the first to be astounded. Can you point them out to me, 10/10 for the effort though.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The pic with the blue light(s)......

Unfortunately it is only a reflection of a metallic like object. If you look closely you will see a blue ring around the brighter light, which is the light traveling back to you through water particles, and towards the top right, where the other light is, is the reflective ray of the brighter light.

The question is: What is that object?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Have some faith.

Faith is for religious forums and non thinkers who wish to be spoon fed. Fact is the only currency around here.

IRM

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
They're reflections of sunlight off ice crystals in the clouds. The one on the lower left is the primary reflection. I think the others are secondary reflections of the primary being reflected again by flat ice crystals to the right and above the primary location. The colour is due to light refraction. You were simply at the right angle to see this colour. A position ahead or behind this location would produce another colour of the rainbow.

I've tried to get some similar images from the Net, but the nearest ones I can remember are taken from the ISS when passing over dense cloud. Although there is ocean below the clouds, the only bright reflections are coming from the cloud tops. Here's an example.

WG3

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sorry those are nothing like my photos.

I cant keep going over as to why it was IMPOSSIBLE for that picture to have been a Reflection. I've already proven why it is not a reflection.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Not identical, but certainly similar.

I've already proven why it is not a reflection.

I must have missed that. Can you point me to the proof?

WG3

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I think what almost everyone is trying to say here is that you're personal acount of everyone on that side of the plane seeing the same thing is not proof, as your recolection of events may be distorted (not that im trying to brand you as a lier). Its just that people are looking for some more substantial evedince than that.

Also to me it does look like a reflection either of a metal part of the plane or the snow on the mountains.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I cant keep going over as to why it was IMPOSSIBLE for that picture to have been a Reflection. I've already proven why it is not a reflection.

G'day again misfitofscience

I've been think about your photo again & relating it to things I've seen during my very extensive hours flying & pondering things outside the window.

Concerning reflections of the sun in lakes & dams & similar.....

You can start off with a very well defined, very bright "round" reflection which then changes into a less defined, less bright "diffuse" reflection as the angle of reflection changes as the plane continues to move.

That is to say.....

A very well defined, very bright "round" reflection could "equal" your "UFO".....

The change into a less defined, less bright "diffuse" reflection could "equal" your "UFO changing to gas".....

I'm trying to find examples of the above, but I'm not having much luck.

However, here's a start.

Here's a picture of the sun reflecting off water:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1dabc5606b9.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's my cropped & zoomed version of your picture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afff453800a4.jpg[/atsimg]

I think there might be enough similarity there to offer "food for thought".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join