It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Bill Clinton Rushed to N.Y. Hospital

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by SaturnFX

I doubt seriously that Bill Clinton knows you exist so do you think he would wish you well if you were in a hospital room? Why should this man, Bll Clinton, be awarded what you call "common human decency" when he has clearly done things to the common human that were neither humane nor decent.

Its not a 2 way street...frankly he may not even like me if he did know me, but thats not why I move. thats like saying I only give to charity if the person recieving the charity thanks me specifically.

thats just retarded. being a decent human being does not require fame, it requires simply feeling like your part of the human race.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

When Jesus beat the people out the temple and knocked over the tables was he loving them? Was it tough love? Hatred? What exactly was it? Did Jesus love Satan?

[edit on 11-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Its not a 2 way street...

So we are monsters for not showing sympathy for him, but "it's not a 2 way street" if he does not show sympathy for us?

I love the excuses you guys come up with to mask your contradictions. Keep them coming!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Its not a 2 way street...frankly he may not even like me if he did know me, but thats not why I move. thats like saying I only give to charity if the person recieving the charity thanks me specifically.

thats just retarded. being a decent human being does not require fame, it requires simply feeling like your part of the human race.

You're speaking as a hypocrite. The man has done things that are neither humane nor decent, yet you and others are saying others are wrong for saying he does not deserve sympathy. People not giving a damn about Clinton has no impact on your life or Clintons life. However, Clinton not giving a damn about YOU does have an impact on your life.

How's that two-way street for ya? It's a lonely road, huh?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

I wonder if the people cheering the potential death of Clinton are also the same that are the "moral" hypocrites of america.

I never claimed to be moral nor did I say I was not a "monster" (as you put it). But one thing I am not is a hypocrite. I don't hide behind a broad statement I cannot defend in every situation.

I pick and choose who I have sympathy for. Those who claim to have sympathy for every human being really have some explaining to do.

Fair enough....you find your care for humanity to be on a sliding scale, and thats perfectly..normal.

I am agnostic, halfarsed athiest, yet I find some of the religious values to be good practice. Does my sympathy for every person help anything anywhere? nope...in the same way that wishing the horrible death of people I personally feel better about myself and mental health when caring for others...and yes, I care about mom being sick than...your mom being sick for instance, but that doesnt stop me from not wanting anything bad happen to your mother to begin with...I hope she is healthy and lives a long happy life...and if she is some evil queen that ordered the execution of 400 million people, I hope she is put away from society and studied.
Life is all we got, and a life gone simply sucks...be it Mom, Reagen, Clinton, or Saddam
(and the only saint in that group is good ole mom...cause she told me she was one, so it must be true)

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You're speaking as a hypocrite. The man has done things that are neither humane nor decent, yet you and others are saying others are wrong for saying he does not deserve sympathy. People not giving a damn about Clinton has no impact on your life or Clintons life. However, Clinton not giving a damn about YOU does have an impact on your life.

How's that two-way street for ya? It's a lonely road, huh?

I think you need to reread this again, your insanity is clearly effecting your cognative ability.

I am saying my sympathy is mine, I dont demand others be like me before I feel for them...frankly, I dont care if people burn up in hatred and loathing...let them, thats their (your?) choice...my choice is to have care for people, the ones that know me and the ones that dont. Dont like my philosophy for myself, too bad, cry me a river you loon.

I can care about you, but I think your about as clever as a turnip and your politics are the sewage that sewage puts out. my choice, I find no hypocracy in it because...its mine...tada

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Ah yes. The "insanity" and "loon" insults come out. I was wondering when they would.

Must mean we've won the debate.

It was a noble effort though, Saturn.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

think you need to reread this again, your insanity is clearly effecting your cognative ability.

I don’t need to read it again and my sanity is not in question here.

I am saying my sympathy is mine, I dont demand others be like me before I feel for them...frankly, I dont care if people burn up in hatred and loathing...let them, thats their (your?) choice...

Who said this, “you need therapy”? You did. When NovusOrdoMundi said, “Sympathy is like respect. It's earned. It's not automatic. “ you replied with that little tidbit, so don’t make it seem as if you’re all peachy and jolly when it comes to alternative views because you aren’t.

my choice is to have care for people, the ones that know me and the ones that dont. Dont like my philosophy for myself, too bad, cry me a river you loon.

Hypocrite. I just showed what you typed and here is another excerpt from one of your posts, “to belittle any life makes you just as much a monster as those you complain about.”

See, you aren’t happy unless someone is in agreement with you. If someone disagrees you question their sanity or you attempt to portray them as a monster.

I can care about you, but I think your about as clever as a turnip and your politics are the sewage that sewage puts out. my choice, I find no hypocracy in it because...its mine...tada

And that would be just fine to hold that opinion. The problem, however, is the opinion lacks merit and my “politics” have no impact on your life. The politics of Clinton do have an impact on your life.

In closing, we are five pages in and not one person has provided one logical reason as to why Bill Clinton should be afforded well wishes and sympathy.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Ah yes. The "insanity" and "loon" insults come out. I was wondering when they would.

Must mean we've won the debate.

It was a noble effort though, Saturn.

debate? what debate...you cannot debate my personal desires and feelings, and if you did think you could debate that, then indeed you are insane.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

In closing, we are five pages in and not one person has provided one logical reason as to why Bill Clinton should be afforded well wishes and sympathy.

Decided to bypass the rest of the tripe and give you a simple and bulletproof answer to this burning question you have:

because we feel like it.

have a good evening.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

debate?

de⋅bate [di-beyt] noun, verb, -bat⋅ed, -bat⋅ing.

–noun

1. a discussion, as of a public question in an assembly, involving opposing viewpoints.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Some people will believe anything they read. The Clinton Chronicles is a proven hoax. The coc aine business, assassinations, it's all been proven to be a lie. Prominent neo-cons wanted him to invade Iraq, and tried to destroy him when he refused. They are the architects of most of these claims, one of them even admitted it after Clinton left office.

NAFTA was already being pushed through when Clinton was inaugurated. I do agree he had his flaws. I think it was distasteful (and desperate) to bomb Iraq when the Lewinsky affair was dominating the news. But this is the President that left America with a budget surplus, something that is now almost impossible to achieve thanks to Bush and Obama.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

A bullet proof answer? LOL! That is probably the most illogical of all! So in other words, your feelings (emotions) force you to make choices and assessments rooted in absolutely nothing.

Go to bed.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

www.mega.nu...

That isn't a lie. In addition, I believe Clinton was/is a drug dealer and this belief comes from what my father told me about Clinton before the man was selected as president. (My people are well known in Arkansas as we own a lot of land and business down there.)

Concerning a surplus, there was no surplus. You just keep on believing what they've been telling you but this country has been broke for decades.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Anything that is "negative" towards a politician somehow ends up being a "hoax".

I find that pretty "odd".

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
Anything that is "negative" towards an American politician somehow ends up being a "hoax".

Fixed.

God help you if you are an Iranian or Palestinian politician and something negative towards you appears on the front pages. They aren't awarded the luxury of hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
ehm, why is this a topic? who cares about that cheating ex-president? goddamn, sometimes I wonder why Im still on this forum..

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Hate is not the answer.

Love your enemies, even if you don't want to.

Wish well on all; to take one out of the whole would make it an imperfect decision.

He is a human being. You are a human being.

The both of you, two confused human beings that can never truly know where the moment will take them.

Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.

White, black, or yellow.

We're all human beings, and no matter how much we hate each other, we're all in for the long haul the next few years.

Think of the Whole.

To exclude a single value from the whole would lessen it's value as a whole.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I thought you were "done here," NovusOrdoMundi...

I find him to be a better politician for me than many others out there. Too bad his gains were overshadowed by the flaws he had. At least he had gains, eh?

[edit on 12-2-2010 by shadowkhas]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I wish Clinton luck because I'd hate to see him pass away before he does hard time in a prison cell.

GET WELL SOON BILL.. Oh and GOD BLESS!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join