It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Bill Clinton Rushed to N.Y. Hospital

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Clinton will be fine.
He just needs to see some young hot nurse in a tight outfit and he'll perk right up.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The lack of sympathy for this man in this thread astounds me.
You ever heard someone tell you "Dont laugh at the guy broken down on the side of the road, cause you will find yourself on the side of the road"?
Same thing applies here.
Dont laugh at other peoples misfortunes, its not only ignorant, its disrespectful. You might find someone you love commin up to bat, then what? Then they are the ones gettin laughed at. Wouldnt feel so good then would it?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by devildogUSMC
I wish him well. He did bring us NAFTA and GATT. You have to give him that. He really helped us there.

You have got to be kidding me...NAFTA, CAFTA and GATT are direct causes of where we are right now...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I'm not laughing

I'm REJOICING !

So don't presume to lecture me, thanks all the same

My opinion is as valid, at least, as yours

I hope all the war mongering, fear mongering, arms and drugs profiteering, baby-raping, baby-stealing, murderous barstewards die a lingering and horrible death

to be followed by a torturous afterlife

and even that won't be sufficient and could NEVER undo the suffering and terror for which they're responsible

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have mixed feelings towards president Clinton. Times were really good under Clinton. Granted that whole era was about the dot com business and the middle class families were thriving. I know that he was chosen by the same Zionists that chose the current and the previous administration but there is just something about the guy that makes me not hate him.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

You should wish him and ANYONE (human, animal, whatever) that is ill well because it is the right, humane, intelligent, and MATURE thing to do.

[edit on 2/11/2010 by jkrog08]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Please GOD, if you exist, take him off this planet, along with Hilary, George Bush, Wolferwitz and Blair. The world would be so much better off with out these people draining the resources of each country for their power thirst. Please god I promise I will be good.

For all you clinton lovers out there, don't ever forget the black projects and the poor brazillian sex slave orphans. Do your research he is and will always be a very evil man. He will stop at nothing to fulfil his agendas.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
On a very sad and unbelievable side note, it seems some members here want to be the judge, jury, and executioner for not only Clinton, but other individuals they "deem fit". I wonder how those very same members would like someone else to judge them as such.

Funny how some like to jump on quick tongued statements like they are some divine being that is worthy to make judgements on "who is predestined for what and who deserves what..."

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Take two interns and call me in the morning...

He will be fine.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

How is it the "right, humane, intelligent, and MATURE thing to do"? Simply because you said it? Simply because we're talking about another human being?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Live your life as you see fit

As to the 'religious angle'

God is a warlike God

God is a jealous God

God destroys his enemies in balls of fire, pillars of salt, worldwide floods, threats of worldwide conflagration

I don't see God forgiving his enemies

But he could START, by forgiving the Debil

That would make life a lot more enjoyable for everyone

As far as Clinton and the other scum go

they're vermin

Like cockroaches, they need to be eliminated for the betterment of the vast majority

Clinton SNEERS at people like you. You are who put him where his is and gave him his 'powah'

As for the preaching, practice it, don't preach

Forgive all YOUR enemies, all who do YOU wrong. Think no uncharitable thought about ANYone, ever

Oooooops. But no. You're not up to the task, it seems !

Instead, you return to forums to preach to others .. to judge others

Typical

Burn in hell, Clinton

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
On a very sad and unbelievable side note, it seems some members here want to be the judge, jury, and executioner for not only Clinton, but other individuals they "deem fit". I wonder how those very same members would like someone else to judge them as such.

Funny how some like to jump on quick tongued statements like they are some divine being that is worthy to make judgements on "who is predestined for what and who deserves what..."

Isnt this exactly what you did when you said people should wish him well because it is the right, humane, whatever" thing to do?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Good luck William!!

You've had a rough past, to say the least.... but your willingness to use your fame and fortune for needy children makes you a hero to me.

God Bless.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
Why should I or anyone else wish him well? Because it's a godly or loving thing to do? Because he was a president? Because he is a human being?

Just curious, do you know what a crack baby is? Are you wishing them well? After all, Clinton was heavily involved in the drug trade (just search ATS for proof and evidence) so why should I or anyone else devote kind words to him?

I would wish you well if you where a cracked out murdering son of a heroin addicted prostitute with 3 boobs.

Why wouldn't I wish Bill well?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Oooooops. But no. You're not up to the task, it seems !

Instead, you return to forums to preach to others .. to judge others

Typical

Burn in hell, Clinton

Whatever you think my friend.

It is just ignorant and immature to wish someone dies or "burns in hell." I mean grow up, look around you, sit and reflect. I am sorry but it is NEVER okay to wish someone dies, no matter what they have done, it is not up to YOU to judge. How would you like it if you were in Clinton's shoes (or anyone on your "please die list"). Are you so selfish not to respect the members of his FAMILY that would be devastated by his death? Are you so ignorant not to realize the VAULE of human life, no matter the past offenses (which in Clinton's case are likely bogus)????

reply to post by EMPIRE

No that is not what I am doing, see above post.

[edit on 2/11/2010 by jkrog08]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Isnt this exactly what you did when you said people should wish him well because it is the right, humane, whatever" thing to do?

No, that is not what I am saying or doing. It is all about respect for the FAMILY of this person many here said they hope "dies and burns in hell." How would you like it if I said that about your dad or mom? EVERY human life deserves respect, there is NOTHING to debate there, this is nearly globally acknowledged.

Anything less is just immature and ignorant IMHO.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

No, that is not what I am saying or doing. It is all about respect for the FAMILY of this person many here said they hope "dies and burns in hell." How would you like it if I said that about your dad or mom? EVERY human life deserves respect, there is NOTHING to debate there, this is nearly globally acknowledged.

Anything less is just immature and ignorant IMHO.

But you are still deciding what is right or wrong for people, what is the mature thing to do, what is the humane thing to do, based on your own opinions.

I personally would never wish anyone, even my worste enemy, ill. But telling people what the 'mature, humane' thing to feel about someone based on your own personal beliefs is the exact same as those who would judge clinton as deserving to die, based on their own beliefs.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
CNN says they don't know more than what Clinton's press secretary
released. That was 2 hours ago and they're still talking about it and
looping through the same redundant footage of Bill Clinton's life.

Why oh why did I let my children talk me into getting cable TV!
Thank goodness they'll be grown and moved out in a few years
so I can go back to the rabbit ears and save $70 a month.
-cwm

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Are you paying attention or are you simply one of many ATS users who respond without reading. Let us recap for a moment.

In response to my first post you said, “You should wish him and ANYONE (human, animal, whatever) that is ill well because it is the right, humane, intelligent, and MATURE thing to do.”. I then ask you, “How is it the "right, humane, intelligent, and MATURE thing to do"? Simply because you said it? Simply because we're talking about another human being? “ and you respond with, “No that is not what I am doing, see above post.”

So, my question now is, do you understand what you’re being asked? If so, you need to clarify your answer as it has nothing to do with what I’m asking. You need to realize that Dock9 and myself are not saying the same thing, and that your answer to him is not applicable to what I’ve said or asked. If you don't understand what you're being asked, stop quoting people and responding to them as if you're the harbinger of good will and peace.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wow, a lot of hate going on in here. I can't, for the life of me, imagine why anyone would be happy or wishful for Bill to pass on. Seriously, what did he ever do to deserve such blind hatred?

I get it....he's a have...and y'all are have not's

For all of you who are wishing ill will upon Bill, well I wish a secret service visit upon you...and bad karma too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join