It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To clarify what ascension in 2012 is all about

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Great post! Thank you! I think if folks read the "Ra Material, Law of one", it will help with understanding. Check out "Hidden Hand" posts here on ATS. Hidden hand is a Service to self oriented individual, a member of one of the ruling elite families . NAMASTE

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
Great post! Thank you! I think if folks read the "Ra Material, Law of one", it will help with understanding. Check out "Hidden Hand" posts here on ATS. Hidden hand is a Service to self oriented individual, a member of one of the ruling elite families . NAMASTE

thanks! Law of one is a great read, even if you only read excerpts of it. Here's a link of a searchable wiki:
www.lawofone.info...

As for hiddenhand, I read his posts which are a great read, but still remain a bit skeptical of hiddenhand himself. If he's service to self, then why is he posting this information? His own agenda? It just made me think...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

By doing his task he moves up in the family hiearchy, thus serving himself.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, he had a window of opportunity to answer questions. Like it was part of the rules of the Cosmic game that we are all playing right now. Hidden Hand actually turned me on to the Ra Material. So he did provide a great service to me. Funny how things just line up!

NAMASTE! My love to you all!

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Klaatumagnum]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This thread really needed ET_MAN to give us some insight as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I felt a lot of change that happened after when I broke up with my girlfriend 6 or 7 years ago. Became less active, more sore, topped with a bit more stress. I feel that I'm not ready, yet I'm still fighting within myself that I still could ascend. Must be my learning disability that is keeping my ego afloat.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
-----deleted---
edit on 30-11-2010 by comerer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Nothing as described in all those schiza scenarios will not happen.
This is yet another “self created” schiza to feed the sick imagination, to give a hope and another belief.

There is no hope for human being.
There is no belief for human being.

For the moment the problem is not from some mysterious danger from outside.
The problem inside, on this Earth. The problem inside the people itself.
Let’s speak about the “hope” – why humans always trying to find reasons not to do something by themselves – there will be always a cause to give the responsibility to someone else.
I will give a real life example:
There are a lot of stories about Planet-X (like in this topic), also a lot of stories that there is some alien blood in humans ect…
Let’s say, lets imagine (only for the purpose of understanding of this specific situation – not more than it! : )) ) that tomorrow mr. President Obama will stand on the podium in front of the Earth nations and proudly will tell that the great Earth Scientifics with the great Earth Science are proved that we Humans having inside of us Alien blood, and also our great Earth Scientifics found that those aliens are came from some Planet –X (Z, B, C or whatever…).
Let’s imagine this situation.
And?
What will happen?
What will happen in our world after this declaration?
: )))
No-thing!
Nothing at all!

NOTHING WIL BE CHANGED.

Those who killed will continue to kill, those who raped will continue to rape, those who stole will continue to steal.
The information by itself will not change at all any consciousness of specific person or any masse consciousness.

Information – it’s just a flow of data – no more than it.
The change happens only when the data is processed in to the knowledge.

Why it will not change?
Well you can do the observation by yourself : ).
All that we know, all that exist in this world – was not invented by a man – we just gave a definition to it.
Those things existed 500 years, 1000, 2000 years ago also : )).
And even with all the information that people can receive today by using the new technologies – they didn’t changed at all.

People are exactly the same consciousness as people 1000 or 2000 years ago : ).

Just observe by yourself and you will see it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join