It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Iran Just Test a Nuke?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
For the record, they claim to be CAPABLE of enriching uranium to 80%. This is certainly true, because if you can enrich uranium to 20% you can continue the process until it eventually reaches 80%. It just takes longer. And you have less. It's a bit like me claiming that I'm CAPABLE of climbing Mount Everest. I certainly could... but it's not happening any time soon. As for the rest of this propaganda initiative, let me try to sum it up. Iran's interest in nuclear energy is entirely peaceful. They are not interested in having a nuclear bomb. They already have a nuclear bomb. They have twelve nuclear bombs. They are building thousands of cruise missiles in their garage, using parts bought at WalMart. They do not threaten anyone and are totally peace loving. But they intend to wipe Israel off the map. These people make SAVAK look like geniuses.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Mahmoud Saborjhian-Ahmadinejad (Sabarian) exactly said : "This regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

He didn't say : "Israel must be wiped off the map". Be careful, this sentence is an official fake and everybody is repeating it.

Jerusalem is Jerusalem, a town that is linked as much to Judaism, Christianity and Islam for who it is the Holly Town.

Ahmadinejad is fool, but not completely idiot or stupid. Islam is a Semitic Religion. Generally people want to ignore it. Mahmoud Sarbordjhian also knows that his origins are Hebraic (his name first, that name that was changed by his father in Ahmadinejad which means "from the noble race", the notion of race being a pure heresy in Islam). That man and his family belongs to a cabalistic sect : the Mahadism that made them change their name. This religious movement is not recognized by the Sunnism (representing the orthodoxy of Islam and 80% of the Muslims) nor "Osama Ben Laden".

So now, we know that Ahmadinejad is not exactly a regular muslim (Shiittism is considered like a sect by Sunnites and Mahadism is considered like a sect by Shiitism. So : a sect in a sect) and that he believes much more in cabala and mahadism than in the orthodox Islam. The Mahadi is in the eschatology the king that must fight against the Antechrist (or Antichrist), just like the Great King (the male child with an iron rod in Apocalypse, who is the son of the woman dressed in blue with 12 stars over the head that flee in the desert from the dragon in Apocalypse).

In the 5 and 6th century, a lot of Christian legend made that king the unificator and the saviour of all kingdoms. Some said he would be french (ouai cool!), some others said he would be English (mouai bof!) or German (trop nul!). In fact Apocalypse says that he dies very soon and that Jesus must reappear to save the world after the tribulations of the Antichrist. So the Christian world could abandoned that folkloric idea of a king saviour of the end of time. But it maintained in a lot of small prophecies up to the 19th century (specially in France, with first Nostradamus).

When Ali (the prophet of Shiites) saw that he won't have the power over Islam after Mohamet's death, he created a new legend. He heard about the one of the Great King and adapted it to Islam, without knowing it was heretic. He would be the first Imam and those who would succeed him would be call Imam too and would have the power over all Muslims. The last Imam would be the Mahadi (logic no?). But after 12 Imams it became difficult to follow the original legend and they stared to talk about the Hidden Iman (the 12th who would reappear with the end of time).

Ali is the gender of the prophet Mahomet. But Mahomet said, in the Sunna, that no one from his family would raise upon Islam, and nobody would raise upon Islam. Their is no chef in Islam. Ali started the expansion of Islam (Conquista) and wasn't followed (first) by the Sunnites. Even Aicha accused him to break the rules of the prophet. Only some partisans (Shiite in Arab) followed him and formed the Shiites.

Mahadism have something more : the cabala (Jewish symbolic) and the interpretation of the persons of the Mahadi and the Antichrist (Dajaal). In Sunnism no one can interpret those figures (saying who is Satan or not, who is the Mahadi or not). Judging with symbols is forbidden. Their is no axe (evil and good), every body must act with faith and honour and that's all. Shiitism and the recent Mahadism (1953) are very far from those rules. They have introduced in Islam the perspective of a human fight between good and bad, between people, the hate, the fear.

The problems between Islam and Christianity have generally been politics in the past (except the Conquista in the 8th century, conducted by Shiites at first, and crusades when Muslims were to numerous in Jerusalem for some European Christians kings point of view. The Vatican after that destroyed the crusaders and their "empire" who also fooled it (with money and obedience)). But with the new theologies, like evangelics and mahadist the conflict is becoming much more religious and superstitious than ever. That new paradigm is about : who is the Antichrist (the great Satan, the great Evil) and who is the saviour (The Mahadi, the Great King, or the nation that unifies the others). All this belongs to the old heretic legends but is coming back with the same intensity, hopes and fears. In the end, every of those millenarian theologies say that they will finish the fight and would raise upon the earth (with the benediction of God).

Well, this is completely heretic. In any case, eschatology says that the king or mahadi will loose and can't win. Jesus will do the job as they are unable to understand how and what to win. The precepts of Jesus are shared by Islam and Christianity. No one can take any weapon and wish to win with that. This is were appear the paradox of all these theologies.

Ahmadinejad is Mahadist. He follows it and take the faith and the sentiments out of what Islam teach. On the other side, what Bush did is wrong too.

But the fight between Islam and "democracy" is important as one can think there is an end after. This is what those theologies say. So, for them, the bad is very bad and the good very brave. But all in one, there must be one winner. This is called : shock of civilisations. In the end, there is one and only one power. We can admit it and play the game. But there is no domination if there is no fight. And even if nobody wants to fight, it is won easier. A new world order. Nothing more, nothing less. This is why the bad is so bad in the media and even more if we need to deform his messages (not bad enough, we make it more bad!).

So, is this really real or do we feel and think (or repeat) what is induced to rich the paradigm and have a decisive fight? Are we angry or scared for good reasons and do the theologies (when we talk about religion, ours or others) that we think to are exact? Well, I can tell you, Ahmadinejad is Mahadist and Iran deserves a better president if they want to keep a real faith, a real Islam. This is not the question if Islam is good or not, it is a question of some leaders who belong to a sectary and oriented paradigm which has for happy end : a new world order (a newadada like says Bush father).

We can participate to that crap or not, but we should be very careful with some official declarations : they lie 2 times.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

When do you pieces of poop ever produce posts more than just speculation?

You know, really, that's what I'm tired of. It's the posts that report news and then some bizarre quack theory that follows.

Just go away and never waste my time, please!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by silentthought38
reply to post by dzonatas

Good point. So do you think it's feasible that Iran will be able to accomplish something of this nature?

Why worry about what Iran could do except prove the point in a peaceful manner?

If 'theory' needs to be tested, then look at the LHC. It's one large implosive device, based on beam technology instead of a plutonium case, so why lie about it?

Put both ideas together... boom!!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Perhaps It is time that iran started a nuke that usa starteed couple of thousahnds of years ago

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I really hope this news turns out to be a truth, as it is probably the only thing that stands between their existence & three riders of Apocalypse (USA, israel & UK)!
Iranians, I have my fingers crossed for you my friends, as I am powerless to do anything else to stop this war mongering against you.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Right now on CNN: They're reading from an IAEA memo indicating there is evidence that Iran is now work on, or has a nuclear warhead for a missle.

Brings the subject of this thread into finer-focus.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
thanks skeptic you beat me to it, i will post when i hear more news

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Right now on CNN: They're reading from an IAEA memo indicating there is evidence that Iran is now work on, or has a nuclear warhead for a missle.

Brings the subject of this thread into finer-focus.

As I've stated my position before, I believe (or at least am skeptical such that) that fat boy and thin man aren't even real. They are just decoys to hide what was real.

On that note, a nuclear missile seems more like a peace treaty. If, you catch my drift.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
is there any way to update title to reflect recent new of possible warheads?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apolon
I really hope this news turns out to be a truth, as it is probably the only thing that stands between their existence & three riders of Apocalypse (USA, israel & UK)!
Iranians, I have my fingers crossed for you my friends, as I am powerless to do anything else to stop this war mongering against you.

Just to point out............there are 4 riders ..........and they are Angels not countries.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I really hate to explain the obvious metaphor, but here we go. It was meant as a sarcastic comparison of 3 riders of Armageddon.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join