It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Sarah Palin seriously.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
On Topic RE: Sarah Palin.

She is a polarizing enigma wearing high heels. In my assessment, she is like a caricature of herself wrapped in her own "finger-quotes." In the parlance of Gertrude Stein, she is a thing about a thing but not the real thing.

Why do I care? Because I deeply love my country and feel that judging from some of the mental midgets who adore this woman (The same ones who believe Glenn Beck and think American Idol is real) could vote her into power.

She is the female equivalent of GW Bush and look what he did to our great land.

"A real failure does not need an excuse. It is an end in itself." - G.Stein

(Disclaimer: from another one of my threads.)

[edit on 15-2-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

As I said sir, you have closed your mind, as have a great many people on this thread. You refuse to admit that Gov. Palin has perhaps learned from past mistakes. You state you wouldn't vote for her for dogcatcher. That is a closed mind, something we on ATS are supposed to abhor.
I have noticed where Gov. Palin mispoke. I have also noticed where President Obama mispoke. ("I have visited all 57 states.") I do more than my share of reading concerning candidates, policies, and the history of how we got into this damned mess we are in. No party is guiltfree.
I daresay Ms Palin wouldn't be as reviled as she is now if she were a man. But I also believe she probably has more balls than anyone in Washington, and can stand up to TPTB (the dems and the repubs) and take charge of the economy, perhaps, just perhaps, guide this country back to fiscal sanity. I will be waiting to hear more from her and her opponents before I, unlike you, will make a decision.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

See the above post.
second line.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join