It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How likely can the astral plane explode?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The astral plane will explode and kill whoever phsyical is attatched to it. What say you? Will the astral plane explode? Is it possible? What can make it explode and be ripped apart?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Take away the astral plane and the other physical will have just left as in dropped dead. It's similar to heaven and earth passing away. Heaven is equal to the astral plane, but earth is equal to the physical bodies. And the gospel says first heaven right before earth which shall pass away by way of heaven passing away.

In my opinion, the astral plane is an all abominable rule and an all abominable authority and power which must be put down. Put down as in killed and the wicked spirit self of it put under in hell.

"Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left."

^^The one is astral, the other is the whole physical body. And they are of the wicked spirit self.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think you should lay off the alcohol sir, you are not making any sense. Good Day

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't know how it could "explode" in any sense that we know of explosions here.

I think it could just be torn/ripped apart down to non-existance by something in a higher plane. Perhaps some deconstruction of the astral realm could happen in order to wipe out this universe and start anew.

Or it could just be deconstructed but there could be multiple other astral plains that each have their own physical universes and laws of physics.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If any of this is "really what you think", then it is safe to assume you took far too many wrong turns down the "lane of impossible things".

If you use this sort of logic in your day-to-day life, I recommend you seek a professional to speak to about your "ideas" on reality.

Really...this is not real and if you think it is "you need to talk to someone other then ATS".

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It is about as 'not real' as our own physical reality. All just an illusion where we go to sleep for a short period of "time".

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
WTF.

after looking through your profile and some of your threads, such as this one : www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are either a disinfo agent, .... a Troll, or BatS**t Crazy.

so which is it ???

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't know what could explode in the astral realms. Maybe energy could be changed, or redistributed in a different form. What jumped in my mind is Manly P Hall Lectures on Ancient Philosophy where he describes the kaabalistic idea of the creation of the universe. He likens it to when your sleeping and you wake up at the same time everyday without an alarm. He compares that natural tendency to wake up with the natural tendency the universe has to manifest from pure potentiality. Their was nothing manifesed only ain soph. The ain manifests in reality the potentiality of itself in order to see its own potential in action. Similarily, in theory mayb the universe destroys itself at a certain point. If potentiality has reached a climax, or a point where manifestation is destructive to all levels of reality maybe it will "explode" in a sense. By explode I mean unmanifest. All levels of reality from the physical to the astral would collapse on themselves. I imagine a black hole dissipation kinda event. Anyway who knows it is all extreme sepculation.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Umm.. wow.. it is as likily that the astral plane will explode as any other plane to explode.

If one explodes, they will all explode. that is the theory.

Shred a plane, and others tied to it go along with it.

at least that is the theory..

IntastellaBurst - I love that bats**t crazy.. lmao-hard!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra
It is about as 'not real' as our own physical reality. All just an illusion where we go to sleep for a short period of "time".

I am sorry, but no.

Y'see, the physical reality we all share is a thing we all weigh, touch and even communicate with.

If I grunt and then point to my mouth while rubbing my stomach and making a sad face...you will know I am hungry.

Know why? Because we both share a reality and those motions and noises are all that I need to convey "information" on a subject here in our shared reality.

Even if you refuse to take the logical step towards "reality being real", you still can't argue that the holograms-or-whatever (all of us) do not share a common understanding of our predicament that you loosely call "an illusion".

In other words-

"we perceive a reality".

As nice and mysterious as it sounds being all "hypothetical with your reality", this poppycock here is nowhere near "as real" as our own physical reality that we can each individually understand through our common exploration of "said reality".

Now...when you go making up flippant hogwash and spouting it wherever you go, this "silliness" in NO WAY becomes "as real" as the "world we all find ourselves experiencing simultaneously, together, as a whole.

Now...I know you feel very comfortable throwing around one-liners of disinformation to muck up the world's collective understanding, but don't think for a second that your utter lack of logic is a "standard" within reality.

In other words-

Just because you are not a "critical thinker" on the laws of "reality" doesn't mean that calling "reality" an illusion makes the subject of this thread any less "laughable".

In short...you are wrong.

Reality (real or not) is not "equally as real" as this guy's made up hypothesis that he is banking on as truth.

But I guess its fun to play make-believe instead of figuring out the truth.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The astral plane won't explode, it's not comprised of atoms, space and time, and all that. It's far more subtle than that, someday science will surely have a theory for it but for now let's just say it's part of the spiritual planes of existence.

Besides, the astral is just a stepping stone along the way toward manifestation in this world. It's part of a larger structure of interacting dimensions.

My two cents.

(Certifiable) Possum

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
The astral plane will explode and kill whoever phsyical is attatched to it. What say you? Will the astral plane explode? Is it possible? What can make it explode and be ripped apart?

Why would you want to know this?
Are you planning on performing an "evil" miracle?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The notion of planes of being is no longer a theory. That seven planes of consciousness exist has now been proven mathematically to be encoded in the sacred geometries of various religions. This in turn has been shown to generate the basic mathematical discoveries at the heart of superstring theory. These amazing discoveries can be found here. The thorough deciphering of information about the nature of reality - physical and superphysical - that is encoded in sacred geometries can be studied here

Please be advised: this website is only for those with above average mathematical skills.

new topics

top topics

join