It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Connection':New book argues that there WAS a Hussein-Osama link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hey guys,
Recently, a spate of books have come out in time for the election season... most with anti-Bush themes.

However, a new book claims that, indeed, Al Quida and Hussein's regime were linked... going against conventional, and oft-repeated, wisdom that holds that there was no link between the terrorist organization and Iraq:
www.weeklystandard.com...

Now... is this just another partisan tome? An excuse for the Iraq war? i don't know, but it looks interesting.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I will have to check this out. For the record, I do believe there were WMD's in Iraq. I also believe that "Gulf War Syndrome" was caused by the burning chemical factories, and the fires that Saddam set.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
There has been some talk recently called Bush's October Surprise.

Apparently, Libya, N.Korea and Iraq had a thing going on. N.Korea shipped Libya basic nuke materials and Saddam was sending his Nuke scientists to Libya to get to work on a Nuke program. This happened just before the Iraq war. Apparently, UK intelligence uncovered this and the US used pressure on Libya to make them end their programs. This might explain Libya's recent change of heart. Apparently, this info might be revealed on a larger public scale in the last few months before the US elections.

There has also been talk that the US has proof of Iraqi convoys going into Syria to bury and hide WMDs. Just prior to the Coalition invasion.

Sidenote: I say this not as a Bush fan. I also heard this on a local NYC political radio show. (John Bachelor show)

new topics

join