It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens in china caught on cctv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure what to make of this. I put this under ufo's because of the title, but I'm leaning more toward something paranormal. Ya know... I'm just really not sure. Could be a hoax, like everything else, but I don't think so. Although I'm not sure how easy it is to fake cctv. What do you guys think?
I did a search and didn't find this anywhere, so if it's already been posted, sorry about that.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ahh yes, I have seen this before and I think this footage is nothing more than the end result of someone out of sight who is shining a coherent beam of light at the camera.

If a light being actually did cross the scene then I would think there would be a displacement of shadows as the “entity” seems to be made of light.

It is probably someone who is bored, playing with a laser pen or something similar but for me it would be quite a stretch to think it is extraterrestrial.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There was a thread on this a while back. Not sure how to search for it.

AAAH I found it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Deaf Alien]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Nothing in that video suggests "extraterrestrial" life. I mean, come on...

It's interesting, but not that interesting. It can be easily argued that it's a light source reflecting off the lens, someone playing tricks, anything. Jaguar pretty much summed it up.

We're at the point where even video evidence is not credible. This isn't the 70's or the 80's anymore and video evidence is no longer 100% 'conclusive'. So even if a real alien is caught on tape, say next year, what splash is it going to make.. I mean really? Audio evidence is sometimes proved useless in court, and I feel video evidence is getting there, maybe in the next decade.

I guess the embedded vid isn't going to work, direct link:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-2-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Duplicate thread, mods, please close. Thank you, and sorry, the title didn't come up in the ATS search.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

G'day sickofitall

Here's an even earlier thread about this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Better than the puppets we have in America.
A jumpy bright light on the ground instead of in the air.

top topics

join