It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin: I might be willing to challenge Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Sarah Palin has President Obama in her sights, telling FoxNews.com she "would be willing" to challenge him in the 2012 presidential race.

As Palin aligns herself more closely with the evolving tea party movement, some surveys suggest she could have the support to eventually mount a competitive presidential run -- despite tough questions raised during the 2008 campaign about her experience and qualifications.

Unfortunate for Palin, experience and intelligence, the two things she is missing if she even considers to run. I just hope the people consider her minimal experience before they cast a vote!

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 11-2-2010 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What , in a beauty contest ?!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

What , in a beauty contest ?!

the only kind of contest she would win. Period.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You know the same things you people condemn Palin for and more can be said as well for the criminal obama.

exept he couldn't win a beauty contest(even though he's a real beauty).

[edit on 11-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If she runs and makes it to the primaries I will listen to what both have to say and make a decision then. Same as I would any other canidate.

I would have expect a little open mindness at a place where they supposedly "deny ignorance".

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

You can already tell Barack Obama will be re elected if Sarah Palin got the Republican nomination.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

I just hope the people consider her minimal experience before they cast a vote!

Out of curiosity, what would most consider equivalent experience to be the President?

Bill Clinton was a Governor before being elected President, so was Bush. Obama served a very short term in the U.S. Senate.

In your opinion were any of them experienced enough before taking on the big chair?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

He will be lucky in 3 more years not to be in jail.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If Palin decided to run, her only chance would be to gather herself an experienced and highly effective team to organize and run her campaign. Whether one likes or dislikes Obama, I think it can't be argued that the man knows how to run a campaign extremely well. Palin would have very little chance, without organizers as experienced.

Dang. I told myself I'd stop responding to Palin threads. I'll just end it with that thought.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I will admit they campaigned very effectively,to bad they can't govern.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Another thing we all need to be prepared for is that the campaign season starts early next year. A President gets about 2 solid years in office to set the agenda, the next 2 are devoted to kissing babies and making more promises.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

Hillary Clinton has more experience then palin for cripes sake. I'd rather have an ugly experienced female president then a hot inexperienced female.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
There are those that believe that Palin's run against Obama will ensure Obama wins. The belief that the Republican dinosaurs want to keep Obama in term for two terms and to ensure that secret quest they will put forth Palin. She is being selected in order to give the appearance of a good fight, but make no mistake, it will be to ensure Obama a win.

What the pundits are missing is that if Palin plays the game and acts the sock puppet for the Republican masters, then she will be offered up as a sacrifice that needs to be made to ensure Obama has no real opponents. To get her to go along, she will be taken care and given some future position of power and authority.

Well, while the Democrats and Republican do their typical behind the scenes manipulation, they will be in affect without knowing ensuring a win for the third party candidate and if that candidate attracts from both the Democrats and the Republicans that have left the party and now call themselves independents, then Palin vs Obama will give the win to the third party candidate.

Everyone will see the left right paradigm and ongoing game of deception and will opt for what is constitutional and for what actually moves to restore our nation to what was once cherished by everyone around the world.

Palin and Obama will usher in a land slide to the proper third party candidate but to be affective, the legislative house and the US Senate has to be addressed because any president who wins by majority of the people must have the tools necessary to carryout the changes needed to restore America to its credible status among other nations of the world.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Anjin

Hillary Clinton has more experience then palin for cripes sake. I'd rather have an ugly experienced female president then a hot inexperienced female.

Thank you for proving my point. I asked a simple yet valid question but the Palin bashing is really the point of your thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think she's qualified? The cheer of her fans?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I told myself that too....but they keep popping up. (nothing against the OP here) If anybody thinks she is the answer please put the pipe down.

That woman is Bush in drag-

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Anjin

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think she's qualified? The cheer of her fans?

I believe she is at least if not more experienced than Obama was before being elected.
My point was that in her being a former Governor she has similar experience as Bush or Clinton did before being President.

If you believe she is too inexperienced or too unintelligent for the job then you should be pulling for her to run in order to fall on her face, right?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

That woman is Bush in drag-

Quite possibly, the best line yet!

I think what I might do is just keep posting the same comment, over and over and over, perhaps it will become as boring to read as the Palin threads are... watered down versions of "nothing to see, nothing to read" but we're filling up space because like the 24-hour news cycle on cable, it's 24-hour post cycle on ATS.

And to the OP - not targeting your thread - just making a general comment about the influx of "Palin topics" lately.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
For exgov. Palin to mount an effective campaign; she will need to attract
a broader base than just horney old white guys and horney adolescent males. you betcha...

My Baptist, Texan, lifelong republican, conservative, mother, hates Palins guts and calls her that naselly, whining b***h. One of the few thing my mother and I have ever agreed on.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

If she really wants to run against Obama then that's just super, another 4 years of Obama.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by SuperSlovak]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join