It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All This 2012 Hype, People its Natural Deal With I!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Seriously, everyone and their talk and theories and opinions about this Event that NOBODY on this planet has a clue will be yet. Each person reading this, has their own idea about the event and possibly their own plan through it. Ridiculous. . . 2012 is obviously going to happen FOR A REASON. God is NOT punishing us at all. If anything we have punished God, he gave us this planet to inhabit and we abused that oppurtunity. We abused it by turning on eachother, by destroying the planet. By putting dozens of species to e*tinction . . Why does everyone think 2012 is just an event to kill us all and then what... ? Think outside the bo*, typical human psyche going nuts over this one LOL
If God didnt want to e*pel physical biological beings from HIS planet, why would he creat such an event to happen ? He obviously created the event when he created the Sun (some think NIbiru is the 2012 problem others will argue, w.e your side of the sotry is, it all comes down TO WHAT YOU THINK). So does it make sense to fret over the situation here, or to accept it and move on is this amazing story we build called Life? We humans think we know pretty all there is to the world but FACT is, there is more to reality and Life then e*ists on this planet. Life may consist on EVERY gala*y for all you know. We dont know all the answers, but something does and to me that something would be the one thing that created everything you see when you look Up at night. That thing put us here for a reason, he put our solar system together for reason, he made Earth, Venus, Mars, and the Sun for reason. And he Created w.e is to come 2012 for reason. So stop worrying about what is going to happen and how we will all manage to stay alive... we arent, bc we arent suppose to. So seriously forget the issue and stop allowing it to tickle your brain throughout your day,month, year. When 2012 comes, you WILL see what its all about, until then carry on with your duties as a human being on this planet and dont forget to LOVE every single sould that resides on it. Now when it comes to you guys replying to this don't go cutting up my thread like the typical tempation of the human mind because what I've said doesn't match what you belive. Just simply disagree and e*plain why.

PS not sure how to move this under the right discussion board so administrator, please do your thing.

Out,

Replaced 'All Caps' in title

[edit on 12/2/10 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just for the record, I didn't read your post.

Not because I'm not interested in what you have to say, but because your entry's stream of thought's pattern of ideas were not separated by indentations or paragraphs.

Like this.

If you want people to read your post, it should be easy on the eyes

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
My opinion on the thread is neither here nor there as it is...

Although I did make one interesting observation...

Pray tell...what is wrong with your "x" key on your keyboard?

edit to add: I did in fact read the post

[edit on 2/12/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by we drowned

i see your point, but meh i hate that kinda attitude, if your going to take the time to click on the thread at least take the time to read the post.

otherwise your post is simply +1 to your post count.

now as for the Op's message, i fully understand what you are trying to say.

I appreciate whatever time you took to write that post if it's genuine.

Hopefully "i'll see you in another life brother".

LOST qoute right there, shows amazing.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
god? hahaha please, stop man

are u really that ignorant ? the only thing may happen in 2012 is a lot of solar flare activity that could have an impact in some parts of the earth if there are no proper protection ...

thats the only thing about 2012 that makes sense ...

funny you talk about god and 2012 at the same time ... very funny

dont u realize the size of our universe? if earth dies, nothing will change, nothing will change in our universe ... go research a little about our world, it looks like you think the earth is the center of the universe ...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

hopefully ill be able to soon post my very own thread.

top topics

join