It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Laura Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret Mars colony project

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ok, I've never posted in this forum before but, I saw this story and thought it just needed to be posted. It's from the Examiner and I know they aren't the best sorce in the world but, if this is real, I doubt you would find the story in any "reliable MSM" sources anyway.

Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret Mars colony project

In a public statement, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, great-granddaughter of former President Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969), has exposed her attempted recruitment from April 2006 through January 2007 by a secret Mars colony project.

Ms. Eisenhower’s account of her targeting by time travel surveillance and attempted manipulation by trained intelligence agents attached to a Mars colony project was revealed in an ExopoliticsRadio.org interview, and in an extensive written statement at Ms. Eisenhower’s website.

Ki’ Lia, a Stanford-educated artist, futurist and colleague of Ms. Eisenhower, has provided a corroborating first hand witness account of her and Ms. Eisenhower’s attempted recruitment into a secret human survival colony on Mars, available at Ki’ Lia’s website.

The alleged purpose of the secret Mars colony was to provide a survival civilization for the Earthling human race in the event of planned (such as HAARP or bio-weapon induced) or natural cataclysm (such as by solar flares) which would depopulate the Earth. Both Ms. Eisenhower and Ki’ Lia identify Dr. Harold E. (Hal) Puthoff, a former researcher at Stanford Research Institute, as a behind the scenes coordinator of the secret Mars colony project.

In revealing these secret Mars colony plans, Ms. Eisenhower and Ki’ Lia have emerged to join a growing cadre of independent whistleblowers disclosing secret technologies and extraterrestrial-related covert operations of U.S. military-intelligence agencies and corporate entities.

Read more: Examiner

[edit on 11-2-2010 by FortAnthem]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
if this is real, I doubt you would find the story in any "reliable MSM" sources anyway............. has exposed her attempted recruitment from April 2006 through January 2007 by a secret Mars colony project.

Oh dear, did you see this comment

"The climate changes in the solar system and the dramatic galactic energy shifts (I later researched Richard Hoagland and David Wilcock’s credible scientific work – "

Anyone who think either Hoaxland or Wilcock's work is either scientific or credible is a complete loon!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Just goes to show anyone can loose their marbles so to say. A fantasy no doubt, I feel for her though as she is probably quite lonely as well as troubled.
Vance

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I will have to look into this more deeply. But if there WAS supersecret government missions going on, why wouldnt the grand daughter of an ex President (military) be one of the contactees? She may have been being watched and groomed FROM BIRTH who knows?

Why does she have to be crazy? Is she?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

I was thinking the same thing. Those big rich families tend to do a lot of inbreeding and who knows what types of mental disorders might come from that.

I've seen some threads about secret military space travel projects though, so I thought I'd post this here for the members to sort out.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

After reading the 'stuff' that she has written on her webpage that you linked to, I have come to the conclusion that Laura Eisenhower is not okay. Meaning she should probably seek professional help if she believes what she has written. And stay away from hungry squirrels.

Oh, star and flag. I hope more people look at this, what can happen when 'great' people procreate.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

There is nothing secret about deep space probes in orbit and i am not referring to mars. You would only need to research deep probe satellites that have/are being launched and are considered classified. Oh yes, most are in orbit beyond Saturn and there not their to monitor the weather patters of that and other planets. Hmmm, kinda makes you think why would someone have an array of probes stationed in a fashion that have a constant link 24/7 regardless of Earths or Probe's orbit.

edit: Needed to verify before posting

Tacsat
Sigint

[edit on 11-2-2010 by tristar]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
A couple of issues I would like to address.

First of all the Eisenhower family was not rich."Ike" was a farm boy in Kansas before he went to the military academy.

He had to take out a loan to buy the farm in Gettysburg.He may have had rich friends but he never was.

This girl is reported to have seen the first draft of his farewell address to Congress. The phrase "military-industrial complex" was initially "military-congressional industrial complex.

His advisers had him change it.

About this woman.

She has taken a very non-traditional path in life.

An she has a good imagination.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

He was 'rich' enough to spend the Social Security Trust Fund on the Interstate Highway System. He was connected with other rich and powerful people, I guess you can't help that, being the POTUS. Who was the husband of Richard Nixons daughter, Julie? They keep things pretty tight, the upper crust, that is.

I forgot to mention, he grew up a poor farmboy, but he knew how to marry money. Mamie came from a very wealthy family.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Excellent posting. I find no lunacy or insanity in any of the mentioned revelations of time travel, Mars colonies, royal blood lines, secret fraternal organizations, government cover-up and agendas to survive an impending disaster by ensuring the elite live while the rest of us die.

I found the article very informative to me and as such I had to express my thanks for addressing such an interesting person such as Ms. Eisenhower.

Her remarks are understood by those that have Masonic, Knights Templar backgrounds and anyone who thinks Ms. Eisenhower is nuts or inbreed is just showing how ignorant they really are. To those pundits, I would have to say grow up and read some real books sometime, it might just broaden your knowledge base.

This whole posting is probably too much for the average minds, but for those with some background in secret societies and how our intelligence agencies actually work, this disclosure and posting is just more proof that a day will come when all the pundits, the skeptics, the ignorant and the lazy of mind come to realize that this posting declares more truth than most will recognize.

The mention of Andrew D. Basiago and time travel technologies is where I find the means to accept and believe what Ms. Eisenhower is claiming. There is more to the truth than most will believe, but to get to the truth you first have to stop telling yourself that it's just too unbelievable to believe.

Well, the truth is going to sound crazy and there will always be those that are too incapable of understanding the truth even if were revealed to them. This is where the term "pearls before swine" takes great significance.

Well I for one know the joke is going to be on them. When it happens, I doubt they will believe or even accept the truth and will continue aggressively to live in denial and or in complete abject ignorance of what this posting actual reveals to the public.

Anyway, great posting, thanks for your efforts. I for one got something from it, unlike the trolls that think this posting is a joke.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Lauras Website

Apparently she's gone Eco-Spiritual, very unlike her great-grandfather...

Restoring the Balance of Humanity and Nature Through embracing the divinity of the Earth and surrendering to the will of nature, the heart of truth and unconditional love can be found. If we dissolve the barriers that separate us from each other and the source, and activate our higher minds in the work we do to create change, our actions will create ascension and shift us into a magical, enlightened and liberated existence. – Laura Magdalene

[edit on 11-2-2010 by lucid eyes]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

Her remarks are understood by those that have Masonic, Knights Templar backgrounds and anyone who thinks Ms. Eisenhower is nuts or inbreed is just showing how ignorant they really are.
I read a wide variety of things, including some of the things you are suggesting here, I however, don't believe everything that I read. I was a Master Mason before I left that fraternal organization, and a 32nd degree Scottish Rite. I would posit that some authors are either mentally disturbed, or they are purveying their writings to those who are, to make a quick buck.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Let's see here...

....article in the Examiner -- check

...unverifiable claims -- check

... support of fellow delusionaries like David Wilcock -- check

...self-aggrandizing claims -- check

-- using the fame of her name in place of genuine evidence -- check.

She's hitting all the right notes.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

After reading the 'stuff' that she has written on her webpage that you linked to, I have come to the conclusion that Laura Eisenhower is not okay. Meaning she should probably seek professional help if she believes what she has written. And stay away from hungry squirrels.

Oh, we have an expert in mental disorders here, with a 5 seconds diagnostic to define what is in the psychological space of Laura Eisenhower... Genius.

This woman isn't crazy, but she has a LOAD of information that surely can't process. She's clearly involved with Wicca, practices of ancient Druid rituals and she's messing all these stuffs with the translations of Zecharia Sitchin and with some real information about the involving of her great-grand-whatever-daddy Ike, with USAF extraterrestrial exchanges, 12 Majestic and all this secret US military agenda related with UFO phenomena. It seems to be a very dangerous combination inside anyone's brain...
However isn't secret among UFO researchers, that Ike Eisenhower broke up his vacations in Palm Springs, in February 20, 1954, to be present in a secret meeting with extraterrestrial beings on Edwards base. Well, the secret wasn't no more a secret, since a White House's spokesperson first announced his death and then announced a trip to the dentist... Once that North-American public opinion was aware of Roswell circus, wasn't so difficult connect the dots about the story behind "Eisenhower's dentist"...
According to the Ph. D and pioneer in Exopolitics, Michael Salla, indeed did occur a meeting between Eisenhower and ET diplomatic groups. Fist with Caucasian like humanoids that offered clean technology in the areas of food production, health system, transports, etc., in exchange for disarmament and the end of nuclear production. The second group supposedly formed by Grey like beings, could have offered weaponry technology in trade of "free-pass" human abductions... Well, I assume that we all know what US government has decided...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97e24fbb77c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Michael Sallas

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7616989bd11a.jpg[/atsimg]

Leaked pic of the supposed meeting on Edwards Base

Back to his great-grand-whatever-daughter, I really doubt that she hadn't contact with these informations and much more. A base in Mars?? What the surprise?? Nobody have heard about Alternative 2 and 3?? Nobody have been reading about Philadelfia Experiment, Rainbow Project, Montauk Project and all this massive denounces about the exchanges between US government an aliens??? If we, ordinary people, can access some minimal information, what a relative from a former US president can't do???
Unfortunately, seems obvious that she's doing a f*cking mess with all these data plus esoteric and mystic background. But IMO just stay bashing this woman, ignoring Ike's history, is quite silly.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I don't claim to be 'an expert in mental disorders. I am not bashing her, simply stating my humble opinion. Reading her page that was linked, I referred to it as 'stuff' instead of saying crap. In my opinion, that's what I read. Crap. Sorry if I offended any 'squirrel bait' out there, that wasn't my intention. In todays PC world, one has to be particularly careful.

BTW are you an expert in mental disorders? You deemed her sane.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
While I am open to the possibility that there is life on Mars, and am convinced that NASA is hiding something it knows about the 'red planet', the fact that this woman has hooked up with Andrew Basiago is all that I need to know:

Mars inhabited by scorpions with human heads? Yes, of course. And yesterday while looking at the sky I discovered thatEarth's skies are inhabited by white puffy turtles with horse heads, a giant head of Abraham Lincoln with a stove pipe hat, and a giant human toe. Go figure.

Now I suppose, like Mr. Basiago, I should write National Geographic to tell them of my discoveries.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I wonder if she has any real photos of real aliens...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
more from Laura's website:

Misc
– Has suddenly manifested the exact amount of money needed for a threatening situation
– Has spontaneously turned alcohol into water, which was publicly recognized

She's bizarro Jesus!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Why is it that only the rich ever get asked to go off world? They have the luxury of living cushy lives here anyway. Of course, they wouldn't want to give that up unless there is a secret, exclusive, off-world utopia built somewhere. On the other hand, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if there is such a place.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
Oh, we have an expert in mental disorders here, with a 5 seconds diagnostic to define what is in the psychological space of Laura Eisenhower...

I do not think you are an expert either; so if he is not in a position to comment on her mental state, then neither are you.

However isn't secret among UFO researchers, that Ike Eisenhower broke up his vacations in Palm Springs, in February 20, 1954, to be present in a secret meeting with extraterrestrial beings on Edwards base.

Serious UFO researchers have to admit this story is nothing but rumors and second-to-third-hand information.

Well, the secret wasn't no more a secret, since a White House's spokesperson first announced his death and then announced a trip to the dentist...

It was never announced that Eisenhower died. When Eisenhower "disappeared" to take a trip to the dentist, rumors of ill health circulated in this press. The White House press-secretary made fun of these rumors, "solemnly" announcing the President lost a crown.

According to the Ph. D and pioneer in Exopolitics, Michael Salla

Well, there's a source you can rely on...

indeed did occur a meeting between Eisenhower and ET diplomatic groups. Fist with Caucasian like humanoids that offered clean technology in the areas of food production, health system, transports, etc., in exchange for disarmament and the end of nuclear production. The second group supposedly formed by Grey like beings, could have offered weaponry technology in trade of "free-pass" human abductions... Well, I assume that we all know what US government has decided...

This story makes absolutely no sense, on many levels. First, no extraterrestrial race visiting the planet, and with the supposed power and abilities of the Grey aliens, would need to make a deal with any human government. There would be nothing in it for them.

Second, any government taking the deal of the first aliens would be the most powerful nation on Earth, even without nuclear weapons. For a nation with access to such technology, nuclear weapons might as well be bows and arrows. Eisenhower was no fool, he would have known this.

And what would any alien race care about our nuclear weapons? Such weapons would be no threat to them.

Leaked pic of the supposed meeting on Edwards Base

You might want to read Michael Salla's claims about these meetings. According to Salla, the Greys had big noses. The alien in the above picture doesn't. Either Salla is wrong or the picture is a hoax; which is it?

Originally posted by ucalienNobody have heard about Alternative 2 and 3?

You know that's a hoax, right?

[edit on 14-2-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

<<   2 >>

join