It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 POLL : Do You Believe a Boeing 757 Crashed in Shanksville?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I find it hard to believe you are actually that stupid, or are you? Just tactics, I suppose.

No...not "tactics"....

It's one of the two, so.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Point of No Return, don’t be fooled by people on ATS who claimed they are experts, or experience or authority I have notices some of these alleged experts who claim authority in my “opinion” have a common goal, and that is to defend the OS.

The fact is, the woman in the video you are referring to is as credible as any of the OS eyewitness in their videos.

The nonsense I have seen spewed about this poor woman is ridiculous at best. I have read many silly opinions in this thread that she has no sense, she could not tell a UAL from a 757 or a missal.
Some have made the silly statement that this woman was coached into making her statements, I mean this is really getting old.

The fact is the OS believers are arguing by their opinions and have no facts to support their claims. You be your own judge.

The fact is there is no proof the OS believer can give up to support there side, nothing its all un- sub statuary and hearsay evidence. That is why there are so many conspiracies about 911, and scientist has proved some of them true.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Hey! (putting on best Jimmy Stewart voice impression, in Mr. Smith Goes To Washington):

"Now-now-now...wh-wh-wait just a dern minute...therrrre"!

Your last post, via the 'quote' brackets, makes it apear as if you've attributed some things to ME, that I did not say.

The sentence with the word "stupid" in it, was not uttered by my lively fingertips.
... can you edit, please?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Oh, I'm terribly sorry, can't edit anymore.

Posted by me:

I find it hard to believe you are actually that stupid, or are you? Just tactics, I suppose.

WW:

No...not "tactics"....

Well, if it's not tactics, it can only be the other thing.

Better?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yeah...that must be it. I'm a stupid ignoramus ... for allowing myself to be sucked into such stupid discussions, by someone who wants to shout "Gotcha!" at every opportunity, even when not warranted.

Speaking of "tactics"....the deflection style of some here has been duly noted. I am an example, as just about EVERY post has been taken apart, and distractedly dissected, whilst the TONS of other evidence to the 757 at Shanksville are ignored.

See....the hundreds and hundreds of REAL people, who were actually there, working at the site, for days afterwards...THEY aren't sought out by the clumsy YouTube video makers and posters...NO, THEIR 'tactics' are quite obvious....THEY have their agenda, and their bias FIRST, then they try to shoehorn a few "eyewitness" accounts (questionable, at best...but I'll get to that later) and prop that up as their alleged "proof".

Despicable, really.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
whilst the TONS of other evidence to the 757 at Shanksville are ignored.

Like the tons of 757 debris coming out of that ground. Oh wait! You haven't showed us that yet.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yeah...that must be it. I'm a stupid ignoramus

I said I found that hard to believe, I think it is the other thing.

for allowing myself to be sucked into such stupid discussions, by someone who wants to shout "Gotcha!" at every opportunity, even when not warranted.

Lol, you entered the discussion with lies and falsehoods, and continued to do so. I will not hesitate to point that out very clearly, every chance I get, it was warranted the whole time, you just get what's coming to you.

If the discussion was stupid, it's your own fault, you kept misrepresenting the video we were discussing.

Speaking of "tactics"....the deflection style of some here has been duly noted. I am an example, as just about EVERY post has been taken apart, and distractedly dissected, whilst the TONS of other evidence to the 757 at Shanksville are ignored.

Is that aimed at me? What evidence did you present in this discussion?

See....the hundreds and hundreds of REAL people, who were actually there, working at the site, for days afterwards...THEY aren't sought out by the clumsy YouTube video makers and posters...NO, THEIR 'tactics' are quite obvious....THEY have their agenda, and their bias FIRST, then they try to shoehorn a few "eyewitness" accounts (questionable, at best...but I'll get to that later) and prop that up as their alleged "proof".

If you can present these witnesses that were working at the site to me, I will gladly listen to them.

I never said anything about proof. I used the word evidence the whole time.

But whatever, you aren't fooling a lot of people, what was the percentage of 911 conspiracy believers in the ATS poll again? At least 90% if I remember correctly.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Uh oh!!

I'm trying to keep this light, and impersonal...but THEN you just had to go there, huh??

Lol, you entered the discussion with lies and falsehoods, and continued to do so.

Quite the claim...and attack. Sort of like a 'drive-by', but no proof. I won't take it lying down, but I also WILL not retaliate. YOu make your own bed, bub.

Oh...it is THIS? THIS is what you think I "lied" about??
After I have already mentioned EXACTLY what has happened? Dead horse, huh....

... you kept misrepresenting the video we were discussing.

But, steering (thanks to this from you) more towards the Op topic:

... what was the percentage of 911 conspiracy believers in the ATS poll again? At least 90% if I remember correctly.

Let's have another look...and try to understand THAT bit...

What bloody good is an "ATS" poll? What, you think this is some sort of 'average' demographic???

Now, I really like this part the best:

But whatever, you aren't fooling a lot of people...

Exactly my point, exactly my point. The "9/11 conspiracy" baloney mongers are full of it, and THEY aren't fooling a lot of people. They try, and they hook some....but since most people in the world have pretty good reasoning skills, once they look more deeply into facts and evidence, they can see through the "tactics" of the 'conspiracy' sellers.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm trying to keep this light, and impersonal...but THEN you just had to go there, huh??

Lol, jeah right. You replied specifically to me didn't you? We both know you formulated your post in the third person so it would not directly imply me.

A bit childish.

Oh...it is THIS? THIS is what you think I "lied" about?? After I have already mentioned EXACTLY what has happened? Dead horse, huh....

You weren't speaking the truth, that's for sure.

What bloody good is an "ATS" poll? What, you think this is some sort of 'average' demographic???

No, but it is an average of the people that get to read your posts.

but since most people in the world have pretty good reasoning skills, once they look more deeply into facts and evidence, they can see through the "tactics" of the 'conspiracy' sellers.

Oh the way you twist things.

I never heard about anyone that believed the conspiracy theory, but switched to believing the OS, after looking more deeply into facts and evidence.

The other way around happens all the time.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Do I Believe a Boeing 757 Crashed in Shanksville?

I believe a plane crashed there. There is a good chance the plane was actually a remote-controlled surplus 737 or something painted up like UA93 though.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lightninboy

A remote controlled 737 that just happened to be filled with the body parts of the people known to have been on the actual Flight 93? You truly think that?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Flight 93 crash site video surfaces

Since we are on topic and i dont want to make a new thread on it, a video surfaced showing a smokes from the ground

source

“This is the remains of an airplane crash over on Lambertsville Road,” he said. “Probably a terrorist bomb on board that blew up.”

Berkebile said their initial thought when they heard the explosion was that it was dynamite.

Hmm this is interesting he only heard a explosion and right way thought it was a dynamite now thats interesting if that would make sense of a no plane crash in Shanksville if the guy heard the plane he would go out and capture it on flim not the aftermath.

What you think guys?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Hmm this is interesting he only heard a explosion and right way thought it was a dynamite now thats interesting if that would make sense of a no plane crash in Shanksville if the guy heard the plane he would go out and capture it on flim not the aftermath.

What you think guys?

He was 5.74 miles away from the crash. The plane did not pass over him. The plane was heading towards him and crashed 5.74 miles short of his house. Factor in speed of sound

The plane crashed about 28 seconds before he heard it.

He would have felt it long before he herd it. Sound travels much faster through dirt.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by lightninboy

A remote controlled 737 that just happened to be filled with the body parts of the people known to have been on the actual Flight 93? You truly think that?

Please show me a photo of body parts at the scene. And yeah, I'm "ghoulish."

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

What would give you the right to have access to such photos? Morbid curiosity sure doesn't.

Besides, I've been on this merry go round with you before. If I had such pictures, you would ask for proof it was taken at Shanksville, then you would ask for proof of which human being it belonged to...... Sorry, I quit riding carousels long ago.

edit on 5-9-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The key word to your question is crashed. My answer is no. Research flight 427 in pittsburgh. Body parts hanging in tress, blood smears, blood trails. Grusome carnage. There were no body parts in shanksville.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Except for Wallace Miller the Somerset County Coroner

As coroner, responsible for returning human remains, Miller has been forced to share with the families information that is unimaginable. As he clinically recounts to them, holding back very few details, the 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers together weighed roughly 7,000 pounds. They were essentially cremated together upon impact. Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total.

1500 separate pieces of bodies ???

I say he found bodies

The body parts were identified by dental and DNA analysis

Investigators have identified remains of four of the 44 people aboard Flight 93, the jetliner that crashed here 11 days ago, the Somerset County coroner said yesterday.

But the attempt to identify the rest -- a process that involves using DNA testing to confirm the conclusions -- could go on for a year, Coroner Wallace Miller said.

Seven victims of the Sept. 11 United Airlines Flight 93 crash in Somerset County were positively identified over the weekend, bringing the number of identified bodies to 11.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
One crash site worker says there were wet body parts and another says they were all scorched. One says cremated and another says burried. Seems like some there are some discrepacies about the crash site. This reeks of cover up. I vote shot down.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join