It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad speaks at UN Confernce on Anti-Racism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So I ran across this video last night on Ahmadinejad speaking at the UN anti-Racism meeting.

I, first off, strongly suggest you listen to him speak. It seems he is saying some things I didn't expect him to.

Another amazing part is, once Ahmadinejad to the podium, several countries left the meeting. In of itself, a rather strange thing, considering these countries want Iran to cooperate, but yet they will not listen to Ahmadinejad speak.

Ahmadinejad makes several statements, acknowleding the real reason why we went into Iraq, and how certain countries are dictating what the rest of the world should do, all the while furthering their secret agendas.

Seem's Ahmadinejad is pointing out some rather strange things for a "Raidcal muslim Dictator" wouldn't typically acknowledge. Almost makes me wonder who the real bad-guys are.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You need to listen to them speaking to their crowd to truely understand whats going on here.
These types will say all sorts of stuff at the UN that counters everything they say and do when they are back home...doubletalk.

If Bush went in front of the UN and stated "We are the most peaceful and non-interventionist nation on earth", I think the world would laugh so hard that floods of milk would kill millions due to it shooting out of everyones nose at once.

However, for some reason, when some of these other idiots go and say things exactly opposite of what they are and do, (some) people actually sit and listen..typically because they are in the same boat of hypocratic dictatorship prettied up to play pretend republic.

As far as good guy/bad guy...will make it simple...there is no white hats or black hats, just different shades of gray...however, iran's hat is a pretty damn dark shade in comparison.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
As far as good guy/bad guy...will make it simple...there is no white hats or black hats, just different shades of gray...however, iran's hat is a pretty damn dark shade in comparison.

Oh I perfectly well accept and understand almost every government / controlling group etc are as black as coal under their robes for the evil they have done.

What I am interested in more so is.. Who seems to be more truthful here.

On side 1. Large country, sticking hands in everything, policing the world, etc. Big global agenda..

On side 2. Small country (in comparasin to the US, or EU), not necessarily as advanced as other nations. Saying "The big country is picking on us because we are not as powerful, and are trying to bulldoze us under the sand for our resources, and because we won't play their globalistic agenda games.

Neither side of the fence here has a clean peaceful history..

but true.. I certainly would spew milk from my nose if the US made such a claim. the fountains would be ilariously massive.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Early on in life I learned that if you ever wanted a bully to stop hassling you , the best thing to do was to bite the bullet and just wail on them before they could put their hands up to defend themselves.
Hit them fast and hit them hard !

It always worked, they would always go and pick on someone else.

I look at Ahmadinejad here and he speaks of many of the same references to the Powers That Be that we refer to here on ATS.

Remember that He and his fellow revolutionaries were the ones who orchestrated the overthrow of the Shah of Iran, the US sponsored puppet who funneled the Iranian oil profits back to the UK and US.

He was also the one revolutionaries that did NOT want to engage in conflict/battle with the US Marine embassy guards.

They simply wanted their country back. Which is their fundamental right, for it is their country.

The UK, US and Israel who once held claim to their Oil , even before those of Iraq and Afghanistan's were under western control as they are today, are the actual Bullies that they, the Iranians now face today.

Who has invaded the far reaches of the world historically in the name of Democracy and freedom but as Smedly Butler portrayed in his book "War is a Racket" in actuality are simply wars for profit ?

Wars for profit by and for the elite who send our sons and daughters to fight their wars as they reap the profits ? Sending their children to prestigious Ivy League universities that cost more in annual tuition than the average American earns in an entire year ?

Iran is a sovereign nation and It is their right to do with their own country what ever they and the Iranian people feel is right.

They are backed into a corner and cannot risk
punching the Bully back for risk of being vaporized in a war.

The only alternative that they have is to voice their opposition to the Powers That Be, that enslave each and every one of us.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ewww.....El Mad's spin doctors out in force now?

The way they describe the diabolical Iranian regime sure is enough to make em seem better than Mother Theresa.

So they need held human hostages before?
So they never stole foreign investments through nationalizing assets before?
So they never invaded another soveriegn country before?
So they never funded, supported and supplied armaments to terrorist groups before?
So they never oppress or repress political opposition before?
So they never claim to desire wiping off an entire ethnic group before?
So they never denied 6 million jews died during the holocast before?
So they never desire a nuke doomsday device?
So they never denied access to IAES inspectors before?
So they never lied that they do not have enriched uranium before?
So they failed in their economic policies before?
So they never cheated in elections before?
So they gave the Iranian masses democracy and freedom.
So they never murder, shot, beat up, maimed protestors before?
So they were decent humble folks who kept their nose to their grind, keeping out of world affairs, silent, never BULLIED anyone else?
So everyone else in the world bullies the regime?

I can go on with the listings, but then you get the picture. If not, why not tune to AL Jazreel tv station and see what's happening in Iran today? I see no american or jew, but only unarmed iranians civilians being oppressed, murdered and beaten up, but of course, that's not what you were told to say i suppose.

Can't help you if you have no wish to see. It's your right to be blind and defend despots, but this may be a wrong site for you to be in. Here, its to deny ignorance.

Try the mickey mouse sites, you will do better. Oops, I forgot, it seems even mickey mouse had been corrupted to become a radicalised Islamic fundamentalist spouting hate over M. E. channels.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Ewww.....El Mad's spin doctors out in force now?

The way they describe the diabolical Iranian regime sure is enough to make em seem better than Mother Theresa.

So they never funded, supported and supplied armaments to terrorist groups before?
So they were decent humble folks who kept their nose to their grind, keeping out of world affairs, silent, never BULLIED anyone else?

I can go on with the listings, but then you get the picture. If not, why not tune to AL Jazreel tv station and see what's happening in Iran today? I see no american or jew, but only unarmed iranians civilians being oppressed, murdered and beaten up, but of course, that's not what you were told to say i suppose.

Can't help you if you have no wish to see. It's your right to be blind and defend despots, but this may be a wrong site for you to be in. Here, its to deny ignorance.

Try the mickey mouse sites, you will do better. Oops, I forgot, it seems even mickey mouse had been corrupted to become a radicalised Islamic fundamentalist spouting hate over M. E. channels.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

Nicely thought out, Seeker.

I do not deny they have their own issues and such. I do agree they have doen some bad things to their people and other countries in the past. This is not what I am trying to debate.. Because no nation is innocent of having done horrendus things to it's people at one point or another.

I am trying to debate that TPTB do not care, they are simply trying to find a half-cocked reason to go after Iran.

TPTB are trying to scoop up as much of the oil as they can. Who better to do that then the world-police.. the United States.

(For the record, I am a Caucasion, US citizen)

Hell at this point, if it wasn't Iran, it would be some other country.

But my issue with this whole propaganda basis of "OMG they can MAKE a nuke". is absolutly retarded.

This will turn into anotehr Iraq.. "Saddam has WMDs.. we need to take him out, for the saftey of our country (and secure the oil and drugs in the country for our own profits)"

If reports were to come up saying that North Korea has the 3rd largest oil puddle under the ground, you can bet your bottom dollar that we'd be gunning for a reason to go oust them as well.

El Mad may very well be crazy as a flea.. but even he has the comprehension to understand things people here in our own country are too blind to see.

What does that say about us, the citizens of such a country..

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

They imprisoned spies from the CIA

If it's in their nation, it is theirs to do with as they please. This does include oil. The Royal british Oil Company was paid fair market value for what was nationalized by Mossadegh.

Nope, they haven't.

Nope. They did fund a guerrilla organization who's purpose was to drive an invading and occupying army from Lebanon, however. Resistance is not terrorism.

Yes they have. Can you point me to a country that hasn't? Ever seen the US's history regarding left-wing politicians and political movements?

Certainly not. Opposition to a government does not mean opposition to the race that that government is made of.

Ahmedinejad has waffled around on this subject, between outright holocaust denial, and simply arguing that it should be open to historical investigation. However the actual rulers of Iran, the Grand Council, have never backed him in his opinions, and several members of the Iranian government have criticized him for this.

Nope.

Yes, because the IAEA was planning to shut them down, simply because nations with no right to make such a demand were making said demands. The IAEA has come to the conclusion that iran is not seeking a nuclear weapon.

They've never made this claim.

Depends on how you define failure. Iran hs a very stable economy. The war with Iraq did lots of damage for the entire period of the '80s but iran managed to pull through.

There's little to no evidence that they did. it's plausible, of course, but it really looks more like a case of "Our guy lost, so YOU must have cheated!" If the last election was cheated, it certainly wasn't as blatantly done as the United States 2000 election.

At least as much as many of our "ally" countries. Iran is freer than Saudi Arabia by far, but not as free as the Netherlands.

it's happened. Police are pigs, no matter what country you're in.

Actually, yes.

Maybe not everyone. But when you're living in a country who's history is defined by western powers overthrowing your democracy for their own profit, installing a mass-murdering dictator who spends trillions on birthday parties, followed up by those same western powers giving chemical weapons and intelligence to your neighboring nation and then encouraging him to kill as many of your people as possible, followed up by years of continued threats of nuclear annihiliation, random attacks, and sanctions, when your sole crime in the world is existing, I can imagine how a persecution complex might develop.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Impressive list of knowledge there, Fox.

You deffinetly give some creedance to the idea that Iran is being picked on and targeted by TPTB.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Cygnis]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I don't always agree with everything you post TWF, but you sure nailed the truth with that post.

Second line

top topics

join