It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumps outbreak spreads among people who got vaccinated against mumps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Mumps outbreak spreads among people who got vaccinated against mumps

www.naturalnews.com

To hear the vaccine pushers say it, all the recent outbreaks of mumps and measles are caused by too few people seeking out vaccinations. It's all those "non-vaccinated people" who are a danger to society, they say, because they can spread disease.

The outbreak itself is not unusual, though. What's unusual is that the health authorities slipped up and admitted that most of the people infected with mumps had already been vaccinated against mumps.

77% of those who caught mumps were vaccinated.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com
www.nydailynews.com

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This year's usual run-of-the-mill mumps outbreak comes with an interesting piece usually is censored from the press. Of course the vaccine industry wants the general public to believe vaccines are effective. So the media typically doesn't reporting what percentage of the infected people were already vaccinated against the disease.

In almost all instances it is the non-vaccinated who have the blame placed on them for spreading infectious diseases. However if that's the case, the vaccinated individuals should remain protected and have the lowest rate of infection in the population. Afterall, that's the vaccine industry's claim and supposed purpose; "protection from disease".

They want you to believe that when they administer their specially formulated serum into your arm to biochemically shock your immune system into a false state of artificial action; its beneficial to the human body.

Stats like those in the above story, whenever they do squeak out into the mainstream public, are a stark reminder that the words "vaccine protection" are subjective at best.

Here's the substantiated part, "vaccine protection" is "profit protection". Officials will help that along by saying something to the tune of, "vaccine protection isn't a certainty. Increase your vaccine frequency to ensure the maximum amount of protection."

I wonder why auto-immune diseases among the general public are through the roof? Assaulting the immune system with frequent and regular vaccines a possibility?

Aren't vaccine producers the same industry involved in producing medication for auto-immune diseases? Check with your friends and family afflicted with auto-immune disorders and ask them the average annual price for their medication. Those medication, of course, are to be relied on for the rest of their lives.

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Darn, I was hoping it would tell the ages of that vaccinated group.

From your first link:

"Infectious disease vaccines simply don't work. If they did, then why did all these children who were already vaccinated still get mumps?"

Where did this come from? How did the author know it was kids and not adults my age in that 77 percent group? (I am forty).

I would like to know, because if it is just kids, wow, the vaccines don't work like they used to.

Is this a new strain of mumps?

Thanks for the article.

As a mom I used to post on parenting boards. You cannot reason with some of the provaxers. They try to say the nonvaxers are the cause of outbreaks. No idiots, they have herd immunity, and if your vaxed what does it matter if someone else isn't?

I hate the twisting of facts, it seems all sectors do it.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You have to laugh, all those people injecting themselves with god knows what to prevent them from getting it. Makes you wonder exactly what 'they' are puting in these injections.

I know one women who is in hospital and looks like she is going to have to give up work full time who took the swine flu jab. She queued up with other sheep in order to be interfered with all for the sake of our government. Its a #ing joke

new topics

top topics

join