It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Photos From 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I found these new photos from 911, they are views from the NYC police aerial Unit

i wonder why it took them almost 9 years to release these photos, seems kinda odd to me

www.cnn.com...

Newly released photographs show what a damaged World Trade Center tower and its collapse looked like from a New York Police Department helicopter as it flew nearby on September 11, 2001, in New York. The aerial photos were obtained by ABC News after it filed a Freedom of Information Act request last year with the National Institute of Standards and Technology, which had collected the images for its investigation into the towers' collapse. A couple of the images show one of the twin towers burning after a hijacked airplane had flown into it. Others show it collapsing, and the rest show the clouds of debris and dust spreading below after the towers crumbled. Each of the 12 images offers a rare look at what the devastation looked like from above. Hijackers flew two commercial jetliners into the twin towers that day, killing 2,752 people. On the same day, hijackers flew another airplane into the Pentagon in Washington, killing 184 people. A fourth hijacked plane, headed to an unknown target, crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, killing 40.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is only my humble opinion, However, in situations like these, I am automatically drawn to why would they do this? its not on any anniversary its not pertaining to anything in the news, so there must be a reason? an agenda if you will.

looking around ATS and the NEWS what do you see pertaining to the US elite what is a reoccurring theme? it appears that Yemen is having a few problems , it appears that Haiti is having its fair share fo problems, throw in pakistan, but lets not forget who the US want to get their hands on in order to fulfil their biggest agenda yet.

Mark my words a false flag is coming. I will go on record to believe that it will be an iranian cyber group that bring down the banks via the internet.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Please add to existing thread

Here

Thanks

Thread Closed.

new topics

join