It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyones chance to get proof!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So I hear there is alot of activity going on in the Gulf of Aden because of the
stargate there opening in the water. More info at this link:

www.youtube.com...

I say we form a team of investigators to fly out there to see whats going on
and maybe get some video footage. It does not get better than this for anyone
wanting to seek PROOF.

This could send debunkers home packing if we had the balls to really investigate
this. It would make an Indiana Jones adventure seem like a walk in the park

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by scribe94
So I hear there is alot of activity going on in the Gulf of Aden because of the stargate there opening in the water...

I am sure it has to more do with the Gulf of Aden being one of the most vital waterways in the world, along with being situation between two global hotspots, Yemen and Somalia. And it probably has less to do with a supposed stargate there is no evidence for outside a mediocre movie and spin-off TV series.

Stargate is probably one of the worst things to ever happen to Ufology.

I say we form a team of investigators to fly out there to see whats going on and maybe get some video footage...It would make an Indiana Jones adventure seem like a walk in the park

If it would make an Indiana Jones adventure "seem like a walk in the park" I'm sure any investigators that go out would be doomed.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

If it would make an Indiana Jones adventure "seem like a walk in the park" I'm sure any investigators that go out would be doomed.

I'll pay for your ticket!

What are you, chicken? See, the proof you always claimed to want is just waiting for you and you can't be bothered to pick up your whip and go. Typical.

All in jest of course

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Convenient location for a stargate, it's pretty much unverifiable to anyone but military and pirates.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by scribe94

You HEAR this ? How ? Did you have your ear to the ground ? Have you been phone tapping the CIA?
I dont mean to be rude but could you state your sources please?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

And it probably has less to do with a supposed stargate there is no evidence for outside a mediocre movie and spin-off TV series.

Stargate is probably one of the worst things to ever happen to Ufology.

Yes the movie was mediocre but the TV spinoff was great, especially the first season. I wouldn't be surprised if the writers were on ATS (and/or other sites) looking up conspiracy theories to weave into the show, because I see so many parallels on the show to what's on ATS. They managed to weave in everything from ancient gods as aliens, to grays who have been observing and conducting experiments on us, and lots in-between.

But as much as I like the TV show, I have been able to tell the difference between fantasy and reality. Apparently, that's not the case with everyone. If anyone wants to go investigate, they might be candidates for the Darwin award, a form of natural selection against those who believe in fantasies and use that belief to cause them to go on suicidal missions?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I thought I would add this thread by Loam to give you a better idea whats going on in Yemen.
First of all Project Camelot has alot of BS and has been talking about imaginary things for quite some time.
Some of the things might have some weight to it but I seriously doubt this whole stargate BS.

Have a look.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thank you to Loam for the good thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It would not be hard for someone to prove there are massive amounts of ships from all over the world in a circular formation around the Gulf of Aden. I agree that should be proven first before speculating on a stargate.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is great. Everyone screaming for disclosure from the government, but when there is a chance for us the people to do the disclosure everyone is quiet. And we wonder why we are in the predicament we are in.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here are the co-ordinance to the "decommissioned" Stargate in Colorado Springs.
www.americathebeautifulpark.com...

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Convenient location for a stargate, it's pretty much unverifiable to anyone but military and pirates.

Yeah -- Plus it seems like a convenient location for a "made up" story about a stargate for the similar reasons you mentioned....

...i.e., believers could say, "debunkers can't deny the possible existence of this stargate unless they go there themselves and look." Or, if a skeptic questions the premise that there are a bunch of naval ships from all countries there, some believers may retort, "prove that there are NOT many naval ships in that remote area."

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I agree entirely, scribe94

Let's go!

But seriously.....

No evidence of anything to see.....

Cost.....

Personal risk.....

Time away from family.....

Time away from work.....

I can't see myself getting there anytime soon.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
We spend so much time on other stuff like analyzing blurry footage in hopes of seeing something out of this world or things that have already happened like 911 when at this very moment we can catch them in the act vs reading about it later contemplating if it was a real event. We have the power to intervene to finally get the undeniable proof that will leave even hardcore debunkers speechless.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Good luck raising the $1000 for the plane ticket to Sana'a. Then finding your way from Sana'a to the Gulf of Aden, in a country in the middle of a civil war that doesn't much appreciate Westerners.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There is always a smoke screen implemented for any area of high interest by the elite. In this particular case their "secret" is totally exposed since the alleged stargate is on the surface of the ocean.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

There is always a smoke screen implemented for any area of high interest by the elite. In this particular case their "secret" is totally exposed since the alleged stargate is on the surface of the ocean.

Right. Nice rationalization. Care to show us the satellite images of this?

So get your $1000, fly to Sana'a, find your way to the Gulf of Aden. Just be sure to watch out for Somalia pirates who like to prey on Westerners with more money than sense.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This is great. Everyone screaming for disclosure from the government, but when there is a chance for us the people to do the disclosure everyone is quiet. And we wonder why we are in the predicament we are in.

There is only so much that people can do. People have busy lives, money issues, time contraints, kids to take care of and other priorities in their lives.

I am intersted in this topic just as much as anyone else, but calling for people to trek across the globe on some [more than likely] goose hunt is not realisitc - at all.

People interested in the subject do what they can do. Can not ask them to do anymore. Asking the government for disclosure is far different than asking everyday busy people to come up with thousands of dollars and tons of time.

Maybe you can volunteer and report back to us?

[edit on February 11th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
True its not important enough to spend $1000 on an airline ticket. I know
you would rather spend it on a vacation.

Sheesh where are the UFO Hunters and Jesse Ventura when you need them

[edit on 11-2-2010 by scribe94]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

True its not important enough to spend $1000 on an airline ticket. I know
you would rather spend it on a vacation.

Sheesh where are the UFO Hunters and Jesse Ventura when you need them

[edit on 11-2-2010 by scribe94]

Im a bit taken back by your response. Really, I am.

Not everyone is independently wealthy and able to drop everything in their lives at the drop of a request.

As I said, I would suggest if you have lots of money sitting around, that maybe you take up the trek and report back to us on what you find. Be proactive
I look forward to hearing about your trip. Please remember to take lots of pics. A&U folks here love pictures!

[edit on February 11th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I did not mean to be sarcastic. This was just a message to people who may be in the position to investigate and report back. That was then assumed I was telling everyone to jump on an airplane to find out what was going on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join