It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tense' Iran marks anniversary, confirms nuclear breakthrough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

'Tense' Iran marks anniversary, confirms nuclear breakthrough

www.cnn.com

In a speech that lasted more than an hour, Ahmadinejad confirmed that his country had now enriched uranium to 20 percent -- sufficient, scientists say, to create a nuclear reaction.

He added that Iran is capable of enriching uranium up to 80 percent but won't.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about you but I was neither punched or knocked down. I was hoping it would be something else, this announcement did seem too obvious. How exactly does their enriched uranium cause the collapse of western capitalist markets? I'm certain the majority of people saw this announcement coming. Perhaps, I'm supposed to be shocked by the restraint. Oh well, not surprising.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
How do we know that it's not the TPTB that have blocked communication's out of iran in fear that beside's the "we are now a nuclear state" admitance which we already knew was gonna happen...What if there was other information that Ahmadinejad said that TPTB did not want us to hear..As to what it mighrt have been is beyond me but it is obvious that someone does not want us to know the whole story..

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus13

Oh, I think no one will ever the full truth of any story
. Personally, I think he's a little too full of himself, like I said, most people saw this announcement coming not a surprise.

new topics

top topics

join