It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being of Light?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well the other night i was listening to the radio. It was a late night radio show and this lady calls in and says shes been communicating with an alien. Well the host asks her how she knew it was an alien. Well she then says that through a Quiji board the entity called him self a being of light. Well from experience of things I've read and heard, aliens dont usually call themselves beings of light. Well from what I read in The Bible the devil comes in the form of an angel of light. So could she had possibly been communicating with a demon?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I once knew a girl who played with the ouija and told me constantly about how "demons" followed her around and at first they were nice but thentheyweremeanandwantedtoblah blah blah...it all became a blur of nonsense. Years later she admitted that she made alot of it up because she was feeling very insignificant and felt that by interjecting herself into her fantasies people might consider her special and seek her out for companionship.

It's sad but there's several possibilities for what she said on the radio...she's disturbed, she's seeking attention and validation, she's physically ill or she's speaking to beings of a spiritual (and malicious) nature. My personal opinion is the first and second.

[Edited on 5-28-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Quiji boards are very dangerous.... very dangerous... they attract lower spirit forms and can get hurt ... don't ever mess with one... ever

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

...........especially when you're mentally disturbed and desperate for attention/validation and emotional or physical companionship.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
yeah I'm a Christian, and lately I read a few books that talked about how they're dangerous and stuff like that. Scary stuff can happen if you invite evil to talk to you.

d1k

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
My mother is a very gifted person. She can take a pen and channel her "spirit guide" and it will write through her hand. You can then go on and have long sesions asking questions. I cannot do this but she does it like its her writing, and I assure you it is not her. She did this A LOT when I was younger, as well as read tarot cards and use the Ouija board. One day my family was on a road trip to visit family up north, we stopped in a car stop and my step father went in to get some food so my mother pulls out her pen and paper and does her thing. My step dad comes back with the food and my mother continues, next thing we know her pen just stops. She says she has no clue why it stopped and that hardly ever happens. My step father then says he prayed to god for it to stop, it really scared him that my mom could do that....take that how you will. I have never seen anything like that before in my life. Since that day I knew there were higher powers at work.

My mother says she saw her brothers death in tarot cards so she stopped using them. She also used the Ouija board a lot around the time of my parents divorce. She would sit in her room for hours with the thing. One day I came home from school to find her BURNING the board in a trash can, she would not tell me why and never used a Ouija board again.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I keep away from the Ouija. I know very gifted Wiccans who are quite safely able to use it with no problems. They know how to cleanse it and protect themselves from negative creatures who may appear. Maybe I will take training with the board myself one day, but until I do, I'm keeping away.
I don't know if the entity she saw was truly of the light, but she really needs to 'test' it if she is going to take its words to heart.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I heard that on the radio too. It was on Coast to Coast.. with Art Bell (or George Noory, don't remember) VERY VERY interesting program!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I would just like to point out, the ouijja board is just a prop, like tarot cards etc are to mediums, they are something to focus your thought and energy on. You don't need a board to attract lower spirit forms, a person can do that by deep negative thoughts and weakening of the aura, due to physical or mental sickness, this lady may be ill like preest said, but If you aren't experienced in closing down your aura or using spirit guides to assist , I definately would not recommend using a ouijja board or any other type of seance without someone experienced present. It is quite disturbing the amount of people openly inviting things they know little about. Take care and be very careful please!

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by Mindsmog]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I haven't touched a Ouija board since my mother played a cruel trick on some friends and I while playing with a Ouija Board about 10yrs ago.

We had been doing the usual asking it questions stuff, and we asked it to give us a "sign" of some sorts. Well. unbeknownst to us, my mother had sneaked into my closet through the bathroom, and banged on the wall on queue. You never saw so many kids scurrying and tripping over each other running down the stairs and out of the house... Only to have my mother stumbling out of the house cherry red laughing...

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yeah it was Coast2Coast I think it was on the weekend so it was Art that was on.

new topics

top topics

join