It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vancouver False Flag Attack? 13 Warning Signs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Vancouver False Flag Attack? 13 Warning Signs

1.)
Two tons of Ammonium Nitrate have gone missing from a shipment of 6,000 tons in the Vancouver area....
www.youtube.com...

2.)
Only the corporate-controlled media outlets are exaggerating the “severe” threat of terrorism....
www.youtube.com...

3.)
Security measures have been increased to an historic all-time high with foreign military from the US....
www.youtube.com...

4.)
We also have some strange things happening that have proven in the past to be unusually accurate....
www.ctvbc.ctv.ca...

5.)
We have a Hollywood movie (2012) placed in the year 2012 saying that there had been a big event....
www.youtube.com...

6.)
In addition to all of this, the Canadian parliament has been prorogued....
www.vancouversun.com...

7.)
The same company Verint, whose camera systems inconveniently for us malfunctioned on 7/7/05....
www.rumormillnews.com...

8.)
Just like 9/11 in New York, and just like the London bombings on 7/7, and just like the Madrid Bombings....

9.)
The media is going wild about how Al-Qaeda terrorists in Afghanistan ....
www.strategypage.com...

10.)
Right on cue, the guy you haven’t seen in a long time, Mr. Usama Bin Laden just came out....
www.nytimes.com...

11.)
It seems that the elites have prior knowledge already!....
www.examiner.com...

12.)
There was a “terror plot” called the “Toronto 18” that was “foiled” and the people involved arrested....
www.thaindian.com...

13.)
A hydro vault in downtown Vancouver also exploded and injured 3 workers....
www.kelowna.com...

www.goodnewsaboutgod.com...

Global tension is escalating at an alarming rate, and yes, this idea that there could be a false-flag attack during the Olympics is purely speculation based on factual current events and historical precedent, but I feel the mention of it is justified in the interest of our national security to keep an eye on potentially dangerous overlapping occurrences. The games will take place in Vancouver, Richmond and Whistler from Feb. 12th until Feb. 28th.

Below, I have compiled the following suspicious activity and coincidences by searching and analyzing the news from various media sources and by speaking with my own contacts.

In my opinion, an attack during the Olympics while it is being highly guarded would be the perfect way to bring in more police state measures and to more fully integrate the US and Canada into a functioning North American Union; I will provide some evidence of this taking place already but there may be another motive at work here to expand the “war on terror” into more nations while blaming an attack on their scapegoat for everything, Al-Qaeda; however, the question remains, is that what will happen? In more recent news, it looks as if Iran may be the one to take the blame.

dprogram.net...

My source in Vancouver speaking about school closings:

“One last thing to note – speaking of the elite – the wealthy and most powerful neighborhood of Vancouver is West Vancouver, located on the North Shore next to North Vancouver. (This is the city you have to drive through to get from Vancouver to Whistler). We have many friends in this area too, due to work, and we noticed one very strange thing. The entire West Van school district has closed down for the entire games.....

cgi.rumormillnews.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW...

All the warning signs are there for something MAJOR to happen....

If I lived in Canada I would make sure I was far, far, away from the 'games'......

STAY ALERT...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
how do yu know its the olimpics the worl cup is on this summer as well why could it not be there

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
how do yu know its the olimpics the worl cup is on this summer as well why could it not be there

digby,

I never said 'I know it's the Olympics,' but All of the warning signs are there for something to happen...

If not the Olympics...maybe the World Cup...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

It gets to the point where there are in this case, too many co-incidences.

So unless I am going to win the lottery this weekend, I think something is in the air, let's hope not though!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

In the event of a terrorist attack at the Vancouver Olympics, I'd say the toughest part of the aftermath would be figuring out how to blame it on Toronto.

That's Canadian Content, eh?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If WW1 and 2, along with the false flag for Vietnam were all controlled by TPTB, why wouldn't WW3 be under the same control? Most of us have been sensing something about to happen for some time now. IMO, the false Swine flu didn't take out enough people, neither did the Vaccine, They have pretty much been caught out where the food and drink situation is concerned, so what better way to decrease the population than to have another major war? big weapons of mass destructions, and god knows what else they have up their sleeve. The only good thing i think is that some are more aware and awake to the plan this time round, many people now know about 9/11 and 7/7 and Madrid, and that AQ seem to come to light when TPTB have a new move to make, quite simply Problem, Reaction Solution. Just my opinion on it all.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The US is coming after Canada's oil.

A False-flag attack will lead to the American troops coming across the border to "help the situation", only to leave God knows how many soldiers ONE single province over from Canada's #1 Oil reserve.

I hope I'm only joking.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Squat

A False-flag attack will lead to the American troops coming across the border to "help the situation", only to leave God knows how many soldiers ONE single province over from Canada's #1 Oil reserve.

I hope I'm only joking.

Try it. I can garuntee if they remain for longer than 2 weeks after an "attack" they won't be able to walk down the street without being spit on.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

I hope I'm only joking.

Try it. I can garuntee if they remain for longer than 2 weeks after an "attack" they won't be able to walk down the street without being spit on.

Jeez, I hope we could muster up a stronger deterrence than that...even Iraqis throw shoes, eh?
Joking aside, the US has a swift response team stationed in Bellingham, Washington and should TSHTF, they'd be welcome. As to hanging around like the last guest at the party? Why? They have ample access to our resources...'cept for that pesky water thing...and we remain good neighbours.

No need to turn this into an Anti US rant.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I wasn't trying to ignite any anti-USAness. I just watched "Collapse", had peak-oil on the mind, and made a wacky theory.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I wasn't trying to ignite any anti-USAness. I just watched "Collapse", had peak-oil on the mind, and made a wacky theory.

No problem...just a wider statement as these things tend to snowball. However, mark my words about water being the next great issue...we're already being sued for our recalcitrance in adding it to NAFTA. Keep your eyes on Steve in this regard.

That's not anti US rhetoric...it's anti Steve.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I hope I'm only joking.

Geez, what is with the America hating from Canada? Spitting on our troops? America and Canada are friendly nations, America has no need to occupy Canada for any reason.

America would be the first nation to assist Canada if they needed help and we would have no problem doing so.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

I hope I'm only joking.

Geez, what is with the America hating from Canada? Spitting on our troops? America and Canada are friendly nations, America has no need to occupy Canada for any reason.
America would be the first nation to assist Canada if they needed help and we would have no problem doing so.

While I 'star' your sentiments, I would say that my esteemed countryman is referring to a scenario wherein the US military took it upon themselves to become 'the things that wouldn't leave'. An unlikely scenario, to be sure...but not unprecedented.

Don't sweat it...it's all a lead-in for the Olympic hockey series...now that's when it gets ugly!

[edit on 11-2-2010 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Understood. I hope the Olympics turn out well for you guys up there.

I can't wait for the hockey tourney to start.

USA - USA - USA........

top topics

join