It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we create a Super Hero?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I was reading the thread about the 15yr old that was attacked by a group of teens in the metro station and the security guards just observed and reported, but didn't go to the aid of the girl.

Someone then posted seriously that we need a Super Hero.

With today´s technology, or near future technology, do you guys think we can create a Super Hero?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
seems like a good idea at first, but then....along come super villains, it's inevitable...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yes, but only in black op projects.
The world heard the news that a sheep had been cloned like back in the 90's right? Which in the minds of most conspiracy theorists would mean TPTB were doing it much earlier than that.
It's the same with all technology in the public sector.
With technology any kind of black ops project could make a superhero. But it would be through science, not through some mystical transformation IMHO.
They would be like Jason Bourne , basically, Matt Damon's character.

There is one guy who claims to be something like that . His name is Duncan O'Finoian. He has a website and he was once interviewed by Project Camelot, though I'm not sure how much I trust PC. His story is interesting and you should check him out since that comment caught your attention so much.
I once emailed Mr O'Finoian asking him if he was still teaching martial arts because I wanted to train with him . But he was not teaching at the time, last summer I think it was. Anyway.
My 2cents.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Now that you mention it , Im sure it is only time before we see something like this take a literal sense . Unfortantly we will see the less funded big hearted boob make deadly mistakes.

I bet they wont taser old ladies or kids or people in wheelchairs.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
How about this?

[edit on 11-2-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Only one self can be this super hero.
If you(generalized) wait for a "higher" authority to install this entity, you have learned nothing.
Again you would lay your own fate in to the hands of others.

YOU have to step in if you encounter a situation like this otherwise NOTHING will change.
Make no mistake, you only change the world, by changing YOUR world.

Dont wait for Superman to be "created" and help us out of our own misery.
Otherwise we never would learn out of our mistakes if a benevevolent beeing was there to clean up our messes

Greetings from Germany

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
not possible since it should already exist some mutants or whatever that you KNOW the us and other countries are developing ... so, but

but I agree, we need someone without any country's agenda, without any religion agenda, because really, the situation is at the limit right now,

I really believe if there are aliens out there, they probably dont care what happens here, we should be wiped out ... I mean, if u stop to think .... its sad what the guys in power are doing .... and it reflects on the population

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
How about this?

[edit on 11-2-2010 by masonicon]

Interesting thread. I will have to go over that one some more.
In the end though I think I already know how something like that might be.
Any group of actual empathic , psychic, free thinkers using their energies together would A) be laughed at by society , who would call them Real Life Wannabe Aes Sedai, but if it's real then they wouldn't mind, and B) they could easily be exploited by almost any powerful group. Then add technology to the mix and that little show is on the road.
Something like a real life Jedi, or real life Aes Sedai.

top topics

join