It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There WILL be war with IRAN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Let me explain the title first off. Recently we have been hearing Iran this Ahmadinejad that..

The war drums at Fox and all over the mainstream media are beating and they are beating loudly. With the recent news about 20% enrichment and the capability to hit 80% it wont be long before FOX can stretch 80% to 95% and then scare everyone into thinking that "UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING NOW"

Sad thing is America will fall for it.. This is gunna go down. Just like it did in Iraq.

Iraq had its dedicated FOX NEWS extras and now so does Iran.

Just the other day I watched Glenn Beck basically state that Ahmadinejad wants the Anti Christ to come to power and that Iran used to be in leagues with Nazi Germany because Iran translate means ARIAN!.

So yes they are going to go to war with Iran or support one and it's the little subliminal imagery like this that makes me certain of it.

www.cnn.com...

What are the chances of a picture of smiling Ahmadinejad next to the words new 9/11 and a photo of the crumbling twin towers...

(edit for spelling)

[edit on 11-2-2010 by ka0s69]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If for any reason CNN changes it's main web page let me know I have a screen capture. If someone can tell me how to put it up, I will.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
?

I call wolf...... on Iraq.

I call wolf on Iran, since i've called wolf before on a people strongly known to have attended preschool, their sure to not fall twice.

I see no war with Iran as the USA being a part of it.

Quote that if you may.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

It's rather peculiar that so many years after the fact, a "new" photo of the events on 9/11 turns up, and is seemingly important enough to put on the cover page of CNN...

I agree with you on the subject -- I also fear a new "war on terrorism", starring Iran this time, is inevitable and a fixed point on "their" agenda. The amount of "news" covering bad things happening to the good Iranian people by their evil government is overwhelming. No-one seemed to care before, but now all of the sudden everyone does. I'm not saying bad things aren't happening -- I just feel it's exaggerated for the cause of making us all feel it's necessary to invade Iran to free those people of the "evil terrorists."

The same repression and tyranny is going on in China and many, many other countries worldwide (African mostly) and perhaps on a much larger scale, but you don't hear any media covering that! I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy of the "bringers of democracy and freedom."

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Fair enough.. You could well be rite but I do see a War with Iran. America cant afford to be dragged into another war but, it may actually help stimulate their oh so sick economy.

Israel however is at a stand still and if every level of sanctions hasn't worked there is only one other option. And believe me allowing Iran a nuke is not an option for Israel.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RationalDespair

Exactly! How strange that a picture of the trade towers could end up front page material again. "OHHH new photos emerged well that is worthy of placing so unintentionally next to Saddam Hussein oh sorry I mean Ahmadinejad.. they all look alike to me" lol.

I agree media has been pretty tight lipped on all this stuff, now its "ON WITH THE SHOW!" Makes me sick. The fact that good news Journalism can be bought and paid for and that TPTB are sick enough to use the hardships of a people Iranians, Chinese etc for their own gains.

Doesn't surprise me though. Would it surprise me if I woke up tomorrow to learn Israel had bombed Irans Nuke facilities?

Not at all. Lets hope the fighting will stop at that.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

Israel making the first move wouldn't surprise me either. It scares me though... I don't think Iran should be underestimated. They've been stuffed with weaponry by the US for decades. Who knows what they have in store and will not hesitate to use once provoked? I just wish it would all stop. I'm so sick of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
But how? The only way is war it's the only way either will see safety later on.

Interesting short vid from CNN link isn't working.

Basically saying: War games predicted

If there was an attack from Israel it would more than likely serve the current regime to unify the people and possibly end the opposition movement in Iran.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I doubt ....I dont think US have the balls to attack iran .... to attack iraq is one thing, iran I think do have an army at least ... it will be impossible to get iran without killing all iran population

but its not like this was a barrier ... us didnt care and is still killing in iraq afeg

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
bbc news uk has just court on to the fact that irans upping urinum to 20 persent.
you have got to laugh at the bbc

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I wonder why anyone would bother trying to create a few bombs anyway. Iran might make a small handfull of bombs. But the UK and USA have about 20,000 between them....that we all know of ....so yeah. Build a little bomb. But if anyone was stupid enough to use one surley the middle east would just turn into glass in about 5 seconds.

Well lets all hope it does not come to that, or anywhere near it.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The drums of war have been beating for several years, reguarding Iran.
I,m just wondering which country is going to be the first to say, enough is enough. When is does happen, my sympathy goes out to all the descent people of Iran, who just want to get on with life ..in peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

"next to Saddam Hussein oh sorry I mean Ahmadinejad.. they all look alike to me" lol."

This statement says it all as far as I'm concerned. Talk about falling for the hype once again.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

I don't know how to post a pic, but if you have the screen of CNN before they changed their site, please post it for my, um, amusement. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Oeden

Here hopefully this works.
Coincidence

new topics

top topics

join