It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy: Intentionally Sloppy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Ok so what if we were MEANT to find out that 9/11 was an "inside job" for the purpose of creating a one world government.

Anyone with even a mild capability for reasonable and logical comprehension should KNOW by now that the mass murder that took place on 9/11 was allowed to happen by the political administration at the time. They were merely pawns in the game, but still part of the 9/11 event. I am not going to debate on WHO caused 9/11, I am debating the long-term reasons for why it is so easy to see through the lies of 9/11. Is it because people are "waking up" or are peaople "waking up" because 9/11 was meant to be a wake up call? And what are we waking up to? Global Society.

You can't simply have a foreign country or international force come into the USA and establish themselves because nationalistic types would violently oppose these forces. So how do you turn the people of the USA against its own system of government?

1. Instate inept, greedy politicians into positions of government. Check.
2. Murder innocent civilians as a pretext for war. Check.
3. Waste billions of taxpayer dollars for corporate profit. Rob from the poor and give to the rich. Check.
4. SHOCK AND AWE! Disclose the reality of 9/11 to the public, causing them to completely lose faith in the system and BEG for something new and different.
5. Introduce the solution. World Government.

Problem, reaction, solution.

Discuss.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Reply to post by avatar01

We elected the inept greedy politicians...............

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Reply to post by avatar01

We elected the inept greedy politicians...............

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

No. Politicians are not chosen by the people. Politicians DECIDE to become politicians and we pick the one we think is the least evil. Or at least we think that we pick them. Do a search for "Diebold" and "Fraud".

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Actually... if you truly believe in the grander picture you alluded to, then they're not Elected, at all - they are SElected.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
There's no need for a world government. Capital is global now anyway.

The idea that TPTB need to have everyone in camps with barcodes on their arms is very last century.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I was going to post the exact same thing, but because I'm a new member I've gotta wait a bit.

It was sloppy, however this did happen just at the time youtube etc. were just taking off.

I don't think anyone at the time could have anticipated the level of scruitny now applied to every single photo and frame of footage.

or did they ?

Building 7 is something I'm sure they thought would just disspapear into the ether.

But it's so obviously wrong that someone at some point would figure it out.

Check out Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth.
www.ae911truth.org...

At no time in history has any event been able to be examined so thouroughly by us 'conspiracy nuts'.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by ppk55]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I've thought this too and considered writing a large thread about it...

my possible scenarios (at 2c each):

1) Deliberately sloppy by the individual groups executing it to work against their masters
2) deliberately sloppy to make the people rise up against govt when economy dies and thus enable implementation of martial law through disinformation.
3) deliberately sloppy to make it easy to blame bush (LIHOP MSM conspiracy theory)
4) they didn't have to worry about being sloppy with MSM operation mockingbird and sheeple + HAARP + flouride etc etc.
5) deliberately sloppy to wake people up to 2012 spiritual ascension (if theories are correct). aka illuminati or whoever planned at top most levels is working in greater good overall....?

To me as an avid 9/11 researcher the amount of incompetence could also be to simply obfusciate the issue to create so many differing viewpoints between people... bicking with each other is better than bickering at the corporations we call govts...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I have for a long time believed that the events of 9/11 served more than one purpose and agenda. It was not just about putting people into a state of fear, making them give up their freedom and building justification for military endeavours in sovereign countries. It also had to do with the pre-planned destruction of the USA and Western civilisation as a whole.

Holes and inconsistencies were purposely placed into the OS so that the USA government would eventually be implicated for the events and all Americans would be demonised and blamed for orchestrating the event. This builds up a massive sense of doubt and distrust of the USA Government and citizens in general. Of course by this time, the USA and their "imperialistic endeavours" in the ME would serve as more fuel to hate and despise the country who betrayed their own citizens and attempted to blame their enemies.

But what is the End Goal? I do not know and have no proof of these claims, just a gut feeling that there is a bigger event taking place behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

It was sloppy, however this did happen just at the time youtube etc. were just taking off.

I don't think anyone at the time could have anticipated the level of scruitny now applied to every single photo and frame of footage.

or did they ?

Building 7 is something I'm sure they thought would just disspapear into the ether.

But it's so obviously wrong that someone at some point would figure it out.

Check out Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth.
www.ae911truth.org...

At no time in history has any event been able to be examined so thouroughly by us 'conspiracy nuts'.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by ppk55]

Uhuh... Building 7 disappear... You are aware that the famous botched BBC story isn't the only mention WTC 7 got that day? In fact IIRC BBC got it from AP.

Anyway: your "Now we can analyze and stuff" argument: Funny enough i read about the same thing concerning footage of nuclear bomb tests, coming to the concusion that nukes don't exist.
The really Funny thing about it though is, that if you know a little bit about Film and Video you know the opposite is true. You can't do a Frame by Frame analysis of a mpeg. You can't even do that with an old fashioned VHS or even superior BETA. For that you need a real reel of good oldfashioned film, and that is impossible to get these days.
Of course, on film you wouldn't get disappearing wings due to compression artifacts either. But i don't think that those are such a boon.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

Regarding frame by frame... even progressive digital media?? Obviously interlaced is a little different but I assumed progressive is true frame by frame..

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
9/11 forced me to wake up to a lot of things, in a bad way.

If it was "intentionally sloppy" I don't think you can predict the ultimate outcome/effect on society anyway.

I don't think it's going to accelerate us into the one-world system they want.

I think it's also taking wind out of their sails because people know they want this. (Like David Rockefeller, the guy who originally commissioned the WTC Towers, wanting a one-world order, just like he has said himself.)

I will tell you guys the REAL solution.

They are trying to further centralize power.

We have to DE-centralize it. Back not only to state governments, but to CITY and TOWN governments having local authority over state and federal authorities. And those in turn honoring the individual man and woman as much as possible when on their own private property.

Remember the Articles of Confederation? The Constitution may have offered 10 basic rights but it also established a centralized federal government. A bad thing, and that was the biggest problem many true patriots had with the Constitution in those days. Many statesmen were disgusted by what the constitutionalists were establishing.

The Civil War further destroyed states' rights over federal authority. Only today are a few states again asserting their rights over federal authorities, like California and Texas.

Just waking people up to the fact you have been manipulating and lying to them for years is a pretty damned stupid thing to do.

top topics

join