It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Kerrey believes the OS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Stop dragging him into your web.

He has NEVER ONCE said anything about it being an inside job,

Go read this:

www.prairiefirenewspaper.com...

In it, back in March 2008, he says that the 9/11 Conspiracy was 20 years old.

If you guys ACTUALLY knew ANY history you'd know that his statement DOES NOT MEAN 9/11 was an inside job.

How many times will you people DELIBERATELY misconstrue people's statements?

It's tedious work to debunk the same lie 20-30 times.

Bob Kerrey BELIEVES the 9/11 Commission report. He thinks AQ are responsible.

He doesn't think 9/11 was an inside job or that explosives were used in the WTC or that a missile hit the Pentagon.

Using him to 'prove' you're 'right' about a 'conspiracy' just shows your own ignorance...and it's tiring.

Hey MODS, when people stop posting threads misrepresenting Kerrey's statements, you can move this to RANT.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If it`s so tiring then stop reading this forum. Can`t get more logical than that.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is sort of what I suspected, but I was met with much resistance when I tried to explain it. People want Kerrey's words to have meant something that he didn't mean. Nothing is going to stop them having that "dream".

I happen to believe that the OS is a bunch of crap, but I'm not about to project my beliefs on a man who made a simple and innocent statement, by twisting his sentiment to mean what I want it to mean.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I happen to believe that the OS is a bunch of crap, but I'm not about to project my beliefs on a man who made a simple and innocent statement, by twisting his sentiment to mean what I want it to mean.

This is about where I am. And when I say the OS is a bunch of crap I don't mean that I think Cheney pushed buttons and brought buildings down, I just think what we're told is a bunch of crap.

Anyway kudos for this. I was gonna post in that Kerrey thread to mention how disingenuous the subject title is.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Very lucid response!

I disagree with your complete disagreement re: the OS, but respect your honesty RE Kerrey.

Good man!

top topics

join