It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once Upon A Time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok This is how this works....

Add three sentences, in one sentence you must describe something, the next must share a feeling of emotion and the third must be a motive for the next post...

Something like this...

Once upon a time far far away, lived a little man, 10" tall with blue eyes, long beard and webbed feet. He loved reading about the future and Philosophycal topics until...

Lets see what the outcome will tell us

[edit on 11-2-2010 by psy_smurf]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by psy_smurf

until... he started feeling consumed by confusion. He realized how small he was in the grand scheme of things & wasn't sure if he would be able to handle all this information. But he felt if he didn't continue his research he would be ignorant in his own right....

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

mind, so he packed a little bag full of things that he needed for a journey, and with high hopes of finding knowledge and fullfilment, he began his journey leaving behind.....

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

....his old beliefs and frame of mind. With new perspective and a blank canvas to build upon. He started on his merry way, exited about what he might find, until he came across....

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a small little creature with purple horns, at first he was afraid, but it spoke to him and said....

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

..."I have been sent to guide you. You will stumble across many obstacles along the way, but fear not.... you will surely overcome them. For you have been chosen to..."

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
destroy the world, to pave the way for a new reality. I know you will be heartbroken over this. However, I have chosen you because.....

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

...you have the blood of a hero running through your veins. When you come to realize your true nature, do not be alarmed...these powers are to be used for good. So, leave your belongings as you will not be needing them and follow the path that runs...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
deep into the valley, at the foot of the mountain there is an old tree, it is a talking tree and will tell you what needs to be done, don't be afraid, I will be with you and .....

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

even if you can't see me, you can communicate with me at any time. All you need to do, is close your eyes and focus them to the top of your head while humming the name...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Calumma , so he rubbed his horns and set on his merry way, he felt all these combined emotions of fear, overwhelmed happiness and anxiety, but carried on through the dark forrest only to find.....

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

..a troop of glowing green mushrooms. He was curious and fascinated with them, so he decide to...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
lead the troop through the forrest , the little mushrooms were like little soldiers clearing his path as they led the way. Eventualy they reached the foot of the mountain and were....

[edit on 13-2-2010 by psy_smurf]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Horrified that the talking tree was almost dead, so he reached into his pocket and took out a small little bottle with a potion in it, he dropped 3 drops at the root of the tree and the tree began to.....

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
brighten in color, the cracked and graying bark giving way to rich browns and lichen greens, while bright green leaves sprouted in quick motion, stretching to absorb the light of the sun. Glancing up at the mountain, our hero felt dwarfed by the obstacle looming above, inspiring a deep feeling of dread and nervousness. Worse still, the moving shapes near the top of the precipice......

new topics

top topics

join