It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 video from Hoboken, suspicious helicopters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
A few years back, I found this video and posted about it on another board. I did a search of it here and could not find it! It's one of the most curious 9/11 videos I've seen concerning suspicious black helicopters filmed by Rick Siegel on the day of the attacks. If this has been posted elsewhere my apologies, but I honestly did not find it here on ATS. Please discuss the video at hand, and not engage in off-topic discussion, thanks!

EDIT: I couldn't embed the video for some reason...

Well heres the link:

www.youtube.com...

Note: the red triagles are markers for the helicopters' position.
Also, the intro is kinda boring but it's worth it to watch the entire clip. Enjoy!

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Anyone? Bueller...Bueller.....

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It's an established fact that after the plane impacts there were helicopters flying around the towers phtographing the damage. Most of the previously known aerial photos were taken by news helicopters, and the newly released photos of the collapse posted elsewhere were taken from a NYPD helicopter.

Where is there anything remotely suspicious in any of this?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just like him, I was thinking that the fires were going to go out. they were but there was still collapse.

i saw both collapse in person with almost the same view as him, i was just further south then this guy was. He still says what i thought at the same time.

at least i wasn't alone in thinking that.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
reply to post by GoodOlDave

The thing that is most suspicious is that you find your way to every 911 forum that is created on here Which screams disinfo agent

Here's a thought to really mess up your mind- how do you know that Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, Judy Woods, et al, aren't really gov't disinformation agents publishing stupid things in order to discredit your movement? You're not so naive that you really think the same gov't that murdered 3,000 people for a false flag operation would let anyone be genuine loudmouths without any repercussions, are you...?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You can hear the massive boom BEFORE the north tower collapse miles away across the river in Hoboken.

Hoboken - WTC - Multiple Detonations?- What Siegel Saw & Heard.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Only problem is the boom noises are faked - added in later by a truther
determined to "prove" the controlled demolition

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by SPreston

Only problem is the boom noises are faked - added in later by a truther
determined to "prove" the controlled demolition

We have your word on that thedman? Even though it is in the original video by Richard Siegal? Is Siegal the truther you are claiming or is it somebody else? Do you have a name thedman or any evidence outside of the usual hogwash you normally regurgitate? No explosion sounds at all? Even though live newscasters reported sounds and sights of explosions all morning until they were shut up and censored later in the day of 9-11?

I suppose the same truther "faked" the explosion sounds and fooled the firemen and others reporting those many explosions early on at the WTC? Why are you wasting your valuable time here arguing with imagined "fakers" thedman? Do you have a personal stake in this?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
It's an established fact that after the plane impacts there were helicopters flying around the towers phtographing the damage. Most of the previously known aerial photos were taken by news helicopters, and the newly released photos of the collapse posted elsewhere were taken from a NYPD helicopter.

Where is there anything remotely suspicious in any of this?

Well, if you actually watch the video, it explains what is "suspicious". I could point the reasons out, but you'd prolly have more fun just watching the video..However, I somehow gather that even if the Govt admitted to blowing up the buildings you would still believe they didn't lie to you...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I am not sure what the helicopters were doing exactly ... but it almost looked like a camera flash ... but more likely I think they were reflections from the tail wing.

Other than that ... I can't imagine what it would be other than perhaps some sort of weapon? ... but ... I am not sure why ... It would be much more practical to simply plant bombs in throughout the building ... in fact that is more likely.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurv47

It would be much more practical to simply plant bombs in throughout the building ... in fact that is more likely.

I know, I've thought the same thing actually. It's weird to me that the "flashes" show up then we hear the "bangs" tho. I can only think that it's some type of operation involving the actual detonation process to be engaged.. Perhaps it was not your conventional demolition.. Nothing about 9/11 was normal IMHO afterall. Thanks for your input!

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I suppose that is true Wookie ... but ... I would still think that it would be more covert than helicopters and flashes, otherwise they would be asking for attention ... Just like in this thread actually ... but that in itself is not reason to write it off as an impossibility ... Interesting nonetheless

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nurv47
reply to post by Wookiep

I suppose that is true Wookie ... but ... I would still think that it would be more covert than helicopters and flashes, otherwise they would be asking for attention ... Just like in this thread actually ... but that in itself is not reason to write it off as an impossibility ... Interesting nonetheless

Well noted:
Lets hope our Govt isn't that stupid lol. I'd think they wouldn't make it so obvious either...Let's not underestimate the stupidity of our government lol.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Those helicopter flashes couldn't be reflections as the chopper was shrouded in dust at the times of flash.Photo flashes?With booms?
As to obviousness,I wonder if some of those following orders knew what they were doing and sorta threw a monkey wrench into the mix.A cry for a real investigation.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Well, if you actually watch the video, it explains what is "suspicious".

Without looking at it, I'll wager I know right away what it is that's "suspicuous- they're analyzing some video taken fifty miles away of grainy images of helicopter-shaped blurs appearing to do strange things. This is the exact same stunt Loose Change tries to pull with their "the planes fired missiles at the WTC before it crashed" accusation. The obvious flaw is that none of the 500 *other* videos taken from every conceivable angle, clarity, and distance show any such thing as the video they've chosen to interpret. All they want to do is push out their ridiculous conspiracy stories to get peopel all paranoid over shadows and they're too dishonest to corroborate it with any of the other videos. They's why they go to the blurry videos, rather than the crystal clear ones, to begin with.

Do I win my bet?

However, I somehow gather that even if the Govt admitted to blowing up the buildings you would still believe they didn't lie to you...

Dude, I wouldn't be bringing up this "even if the gov't admitted it" bit if I were you. Even with Altzheimers, Reagan was still 100 times smarter than Bush was, and even he couldn't keep a lid on the Iran-Contra scandal. Yet, you continue to drink that "the gov't is plotting to murder us all" Kool-aid these damned fool conspiracy web sites are giving you.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, I suppose it's your right to critique the video you didn't even watch if you want too, not that it even makes any sense.

Yet, you continue to drink that "the gov't is plotting to murder us all" Kool-aid these damned fool conspiracy web sites are giving you.

I've got an opinion of my own, I'm not drinking anyones "kool-aid", thanks. And if this just a "damned fool" conspiracy web site then why are you here? I guess you're a fool like the rest of us, OR just someone who gets off on deliberately starting arguments concerning 9/11 when every opprotunity knocks.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Those helicopter flashes couldn't be reflections as the chopper was shrouded in dust at the times of flash.Photo flashes?With booms?

I am honestly not sure what they are ... I was only giving my opinion of what they could be. Oh, and regarding the "booms", correlation does not mean connection. There is still no evidence that the flashes had anything to do with these so called explosions ...

What do you think the flashes were? Just curious ...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Well, I suppose it's your right to critique the video you didn't even watch if you want too, not that it even makes any sense.

All right, fine, but the question still stands- are they trying to analyze grainy blurs of helicopter-shaped dots while deliberately ignoring all the 500 crystal clear videos showing the same thing? If the answer is, "yes", then anything you say after this point will be 100% hyperbole.

I've got an opinion of my own, I'm not drinking anyones "kool-aid", thanks. And if this just a "damned fool" conspiracy web site then why are you here? I guess you're a fool like the rest of us, OR just someone who gets off on deliberately starting arguments concerning 9/11 when every opprotunity knocks.

ATS isn't a conspiracy web site, per se. It's more like a conspiracy clearing house where there are forums on pretty much every conspiracy theory imaginable. A genuine conspiracy web site would be the Loose Change site, where only their own conspiracies and theirs alone can be discussed and anyone who tries to discuss the flaws in their videos is banned. I know becuase the phonies there banned me in about three weeks for posting literally the same things I post here.

That's why I like it here. The moderators understand that once censorship is necessary to protect an idea, it's a de facto admission that it's a weak idea to begin with. The truth never needs to run and hide from falsehoods. It's falsehoods that always have to run and hide from the truth.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurv47

I think they are either completely fraudulent to get the 'truthers'on a wild goose chase or someone(X2)risked their ass flying a very sensitive engine into a gritty dust cloud(remember the set up bungle hostage debacle caused by sending in the wrong helicopters into an Iranian dust storm)to carry out a the ignition of a final set of redundant,pre placed explosives.Either some of the electronics were malfunctioning and this was the fail safe igniter that would take a huge energy to set off with certainty built in to prevent partial demo or sideways collapse killing even more peons-er-people,and even worse,leaving too much evidence laying around a much bigger area.This would be an act of huge significance judging by the risk involved.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join