It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's happen if I makes Forum website as alternative to ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What would happen is that you would discover running a large popular social website requires far more work and technical know-how than you'd imagine. You would also find that in addition to the technical aspects, there are administrative duties (Such as finding people to moderate) and marketing problems to overcome (In other words, advertising.)

You would also find that it's very hard to break into a market that is already filled. Of course it can be done, but attempting to do such a thing requires a far superior product to be successful. For every "Google" there is a "Bing" and for every "IPod" there is a "Zune."

In order for your site to thrive, you would have to run it as a business and not a side project. You would probably need some start-up capital to pay for a server, bandwidth, professional web site design, and marketing. It's very, very rare for simple word-of-mouth to take a website from "one guy's personal project" to "widely recognized online entity," though it has happened before.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
i have one critical question - if as you claim " skeptical debunkers " kill ATS - a notion i find absurd BTW

then how are you going to prevent your new website / forum being the next victim once the "evil skeptics " have finished with the corpse of ATS ??????

please dont tell me you plann draconian cencorship to cleanse your new believers utopia from the alleged " evil skeptiks " are you ???

if not then how ?????????

to keep my new website / forum from being the next victim once the "evil skeptics" have finished with the corpse of ATS is using the Controlled "Skeptics and believers" since not all the skeptics and believer are same but the "evil Skeptics" that I mentioned here are only refers to those that skeptical to at least everything that Spiritual and Out of the Box since skeptics like them are the most dangerous of the skeptics.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The friend where best I of luck am good. I desire the fact that it has succeeded very

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
G'day

I can state for a fact that ATS members establish alternative websites & then chat you up to recruit you to their alternative site.

It happened to me very recently.

The member is still on ATS on a daily basis.

I think it's very bad form.

Attention Mods:

I sent you an alert about this previously & I received no response, so let me know if you want more details.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join