It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide, missile attacks are ready 'to strike at Anglo-Saxon culture'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
This is starting to appear around the internet message boards. One of the boards I have read talks about the Iranians having one or two subs out fitted with black market nuclear cruise missles. This is rumored to be the reason for the US moving out 7 aircraft carrier battle groups which by the way are HUGE. Just one battle group is larger then the entire Chineese navy combined. Russia is also rumored to be doing the same with their navy. Although this could just be another impact related disinfo story.

The G8 summit is coming up off Savannah Georgia. There was talk that this is a big target. Given the coastal location, I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't gonna line the ships up along there to head off a potential attack.

d1k

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey
Good heavens, if the Iranian submarine theory is true, THAT is one scarey piece of news.
For all you Nostradamus devotees, isn't there a quatrain that says something about "a complete fleet being destroyed" in the Mediterranean?
joey

I cant remember exactly but im pretty sure you are correct. It supposed to happen in WW3 where the entire US navy is completely destroyed in middle east waters or by them.

<< 1   >>

join