It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need a little help! (lucid dream>obe>weird creature)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hi there fellow ATSers
first of all, sorry for my rusty english... also, sometimes I'm using a dictionary so some words may look old or even not used anymore...
Before that disclaimer, let me start with my story and explain why I need some ATSers help

I had a terrible experience some weeks ago. I didn't had the guts to post it after, but I do now...
Let's rock

My life is a constant roller coaster. Every time it starts to look peaceful, and I reach some calm to re-start my self development, everything goes downhill and well, I take that as it is, life facts. Anyway sometimes I've thought seriously that there's somebody/something that ruins it, for a reason i don't know.
The last turning of the wheel was on last December, and I was very curious about that, because everything that could go wrong, went WORST!.

In one of my ATS nights, I stumbled upon this article in a thread (it was in Skunk Works if I don't recall it wrong) It made a lot of sense on me, so when I went to bed that day, around 5:30 AM, I started to meditate as usual, and asked my higher self, almost joking, if there was something related to that article in what happens to me, time after time.
She always communicates with me in dreams, so I was expecting something like a weird apparition of her (she looks like an older me) saying something weird. But no. This time the dream was the weirdest and finished in an unconscious OBE.

I was laying on my bed, and suddenly, half of it (it's a queen size one, I'm single and live alone) collapsed under me and all, mattress, blankets, everything, slided away, to the floor. Me too. I waked up, and it was all normal again, I sat on my bed, and realized that I didn't waked up but i was having a lucid dream (I have them so often).
In front of me there was a ball of tangled wire (at my left) and a red ball (right) floating. I took the tangled wire and said "ooh, nice, let's build something with this!" Started to make the legs of something that looked mechanic, and then, the OBE. As the other times I've experienced it, everything looked like my room, the lighting was the same that's here by that time (I usually wake up to college by that time)... and here's the scary thing. I saw, in the very front of me, a big head of something that looked like a crossbreed from a beetle, a moth and a praying mantis. It was black and silver and It didn't looked friendly in absolute (as another creatures I've meet in the astral) It tried to reach me with one of it's scythe alike upper legs, trying to harm me. I floated back and started to pray an old prayer about the guardian angel that my grand granma taught me when I was little, and I violently bounced back to my body. Everything looked the same here but the bug vanished.
"those are the buggers that don't let you reach your destiny, do something about or not, it's up to you" was the first thought I had when i bounced back. I don't know if it was me or my higher self who spoke really... i was so scared... I can't recall being that scared in a lot of time...
It's pointless to say I couldn't reach any sleep that day.

Later I had a meeting with two of my best friends. They were scared and asked if something happened to me, I had that scared face all day... I told them what happened, they are so skeptical about this situations, and I usually don't tell anyone I know about my trainings or the weird things that happens to me since I was a child and a teacher scolded me because I was too old for telling my friends about fairies and things i used to see... Since then, I just tell things like this to people who are into this... and they believed me. (I don't know if they believing me or the bug was the scariest, :lol

I was trying so hard to reach the conscious OBE till that day... Now I just close my eyes and don't even meditate as I used to do till that success. I know that those bugs feeds on our fear, but I can't help it. I don't know what to do, or even WHAT was that, if was something related to the article or not...

Now... somebody had experienced something similar? Encounters with bugs like this one? What can I do to get ride of it? Call Astral's Truly Nollen?... I'm really scared... help?...

Thans for reading all this gibberish post...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I have had bad experiences with bad beings but now I ask for protection to angels even if I don't believe in them and nothing bad has happened. I also have talked to an older "Me",I posted about it a few weeks ago.
I don't know what these hybrid beings are but I have seen weird mixed looking creatures that try to talk to me but I don't understand them. I think they are what we call demons and they speak with a raspy voice and it sounds like Russian.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
the most intriguing item of this is the kind of bug it was... and well, nobody seems to have an answer!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It sounds like the article you read on Interference had an affect on you to the point that it opened up some new “channel” or “pathway” to your meta-physical self. In other words, you found a new capability or new opening - on the other hand, perhaps it found you.

Some people who use Ouija boards open up “channels” or “pathways” to some other “plane of existence.” Unfortunately, ‘things’ on the “other side” can then use that channel or pathway to reach out to you.

What you should take comfort in, and think about strongly, is that your Grandmother’s prayer worked for you. That prayer protected you…very interesting.

Best of luck to you…and keep that prayer at the ready.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hello, again, caggy

December was a busy dream month for you. We never did get to the blow-off with this one

www.belowtopsecret.com...

But it's good to see you back. As to

the most intriguing item of this is the kind of bug it was... and well, nobody seems to have an answer!

But you yourself described the bug as a composite of insects you know and dislike.

So, I think you made a sign or straightforward symbol to stand in for the factors in your situation that impede your accomplishing what you seek to do. (That is, what the article which got your attention was about.)

I floated back and started to pray an old prayer about the guardian angel that my grand granma taught me when I was little,

Are you sure that that isn't more the point of your experience than the bug?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hello again EB
The weirdest thing is i LOVE bugs. I don't even kill spiders because I like them... I also thinked about that but... not even moths or beetles neither mantises are something scaring for me. I like them =s... If for something disturbing, the collapsing of my bed was the most close to that. I'm coming back to the other topic and answer your questions (jeez... December was a very disturbing month of my life)

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I don't even kill spiders because I like them

I like spiders, too

That's cool that you like bugs in general, but when you described what you saw, you were creeped out:

I saw, in the very front of me, a big head of something that looked like a crossbreed from a beetle, a moth and a praying mantis. It was black and silver and It didn't looked friendly in absolute (as another creatures I've meet in the astral) It tried to reach me with one of it's scythe alike upper legs, trying to harm me.

Maybe it was the unnatural combination of parts, plus its aggressiveness towards you that was disturbing?

Anyway, like your other dream in December, this dream comes from something you asked your higher self about. (I do hope we get back to that earlier dream sometime; it was a great one.)

That dream had an older woman character, the one who dealt the square cards. This dream has a reference to an older woman: that prayer your grandmother taught you, about a guardian angel, a prayer which delivers you from the unpleasant bug-thing. It takes you back to yourself.

And then you get what may be your higher self's answer to the question you asked, but definitely an answer to that question:

"those are the buggers that don't let you reach your destiny, do something about or not, it's up to you" was the first thought I had when i bounced back. I don't know if it was me or my higher self who spoke really... i was so scared... I can't recall being that scared in a lot of time...

As you know, I don't interpret dreams, but if this bug thing has interfered with what you want to do (you're not meditating, for example), then maybe you want to get in touch with that old woman, the one inside, who tells you about the future with her square cards and, in the person of your grandmother, gave you a prayer of protection, which apparently was effective against the bug thing.

You might want to search threshold guardian archeytype, and see whether your bug thing fits in with that idea.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

I’ve seen this before, everyone in the house was asleep.
I opened my eyes and there it was on my husband’s side of the bed,
It was just standing there looking down at us.

It turned its bug head to me and moved its grass hopper type limbs and then I closed my eyes and fell back in a deep sleep till morning.

But for some reason the harder I try to remember what it looked like in detail, it slips away, it like it’s on the edge of my memory.

It stood about 5.5 to 6 feet tall, its shouldered form was as wide as a mans and I think it had a black cloak on with a hood, It was black and silver as well, this was about 4 months ago, when I woke, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Tottaly freaked me out when i read your post, i couldnt believe someone eles has seen this.

I came on ATS and looked through the alien species list (im trying to find the link to) and I couldn’t find anything like it.
I couldn’t find anything close to this in any of the paranormal threads either.

Our English mastiff sleeps on the floor on my side of the bed and the two cats sleep on our bed, and I don’t recall them be being disturbed by the event.
Found this bug on the net... kind of resembles the bug i saw.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b369b7c6103f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
@Whateva69: God, the scythes looks exactly like the ones I saw, but the head doesn't. I just saw it's head and the scythe, nothing else more... but taking in count a common bug proportion it should be have like 1,90 mt. in height.
That day was my aunt on her room, I don't have any pets... My aunt haves such a light sleep, but she didn't noticed anything.

@Eb: the woman that appeared on the other dream was not "her". That woman looked way older and had completely different facial features than this other woman, that looks like me but in her middle 40's (I'm 25) and haves long and silky curly brown hair with silver streaks. Neither she looks like my grand granma, that was a big woman and never had any wrinkle. The woman of the other dream was thin and had a lot of wrinkles.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

the woman that appeared on the other dream was not "her".

Then I said what I said poorly. Let me try again.

It is not that they are literally the "same woman," but that they play similar roles and are the same type of dream character. Like two different examples that both illustrate the same basic idea.

In this case, I think, that idea is a capacity within you that knows how to get back on track doing the things you want to do.

And BTW, I found myself last night thinking about threshold guardians. I should do that more often. So, thank you for prompting me.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I went and layed down on my bed and looked at the wall where i saw the creature standing and i'm pretty sure i got the hight thingy all wrong.
I'm changing my stament to 4 to 5 feet and not 5.5 to 6.
sorry to say but im not to good with tape measures and numbers

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok... i finaly started looking into this a little more. I'm sure this is exactly what i saw.

Insectiods / Mantas

Insect like beings, with big bug like eyes and thin mantas like bodies. They have been described as being 4 to 7 feet tall and are usually accompanied with small neonatal types of dark skinned grays. Some have been described as wearing hooded capes or robes. According to reports, both malevolent and benevolent agendas are being administered.

Alien Species List

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

It seems they are a common occurrence.
I wonder what they are doing to us?
Are we randomly chosen? Or deliberately chosen.

ATS thread...Insectoid Alien

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this movie by chance. I have Telstra t-box and it lets me download and watch movie rentals without going to the shops. I was cruising around the rentals and found a movie I had never seen before its called communion.

Seriously I can’t believe the uncanny resemblance to some of the encounters he had. although the aliens (greys) in the film look nothing like the ones i've encounted. Any way to get to it there is a scene where they are at a halloween party and he freaks out at seeing a girl in a insectoid costume.

My mouth gaped open and I damn well nearly fell off the couch. Anyway a few scenes past that point he says to his wife “I’ve seen it for real”.

I think the movie is based on true events, though I’m not sure as I haven’t looked into it yet.

I took a pic of it on the TV to show anyone who’s interested.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have reason to believe that how i described a being as bug like in appearance is a little unfair.
From what i gather, the race is peaceful. I also believe the caped visitor was female.

she told me her "people" made this crop circle and this is a good representation of what she herself looks like.

I do have other information though and that's only if i am "getting" the information correctly.
race name sounds something like: Viobbaduh ( vi-ob-a-da) they are zenith,. i had to look that word up, it means highest point. at first i thought it was the name of their race.

I also found out it was she who gave me the 2.22222 message.
On Friday 3rd August i was given a new chain of numbers 1332551155.
She also tells me that i can somehow communicate with her through what she called an E.A.I.T. electronic artificial intelligent t?, though i don't know what that is or how to use it or where to find it, letalone how to turn it on

so make what you will of this, as it still has me a bit boggled as well.

Love and harmony
Whateva

new topics

top topics

join