It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Leader: Feb. 11 To Be ‘Demise’ of ‘Capitalist System’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

That was the thing I was actually thinking.... If it's not the Electric Car, this would be a blow...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
First let me reiterate that I hope this is all a prophectic hissy fit.

I would be glad if the great announcement turned out to be their electric car.

I would also be embarassed for them. What a passive Western-changing event. Look out! here comes the boxy-car-of-the-future epoch.

No, it's not a thing to joke about. Hopefully we can do that day after tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
They did say it would "shock" the western world...

Electric car.... Shock....

ummm?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
More BS from Iran. They'll watch the prissy westerners pooing their panties over the possibility of some major event.

The day will come and go with nothing major caused by Iran.

Then, sometime, who knows when, with no warning, the guillotine will drop.

No one telegraphs their punches like this. The Hitler of Iran is a blowhard megalomaniac, a yapping chihuahua.

Big things are coming, but it'll hit us out of the blue from behind.

I am grateful to God that my wife and I had a miraculous reunion with Jesus Christ after many years of wandering in the wilderness. ATS skeptics will scoff, of course. but those of you who have been searching - find a Bible-teaching church and turn your life over to Christ.

The world as we know it is just about finished.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Now we know that politicians are BSers and drama queens no matter where they are.

Can they just Shut the F up for just 30 days and not say anything?

Please do us all a favor all politicians do and say nothing for 30 F'n days and let's see what happens.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
I'm sure we will gets lots of crazy conjecture concerning the announcement. I think Iran will let you down harder than Alex Jones did a few months ago.

Maybe Iran will unveil a hot air balloon with lasers mounted on it that makes "pew pew" sounds. I'd put two cents on the trading oil in Euros option though.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d94695f219ce.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Dose anyone think this may all tie in to the I see the number eleven thread posted on the prophesy thread a wile back????

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Read on and make up your own mind:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Strange, the article I read earlier today said the Ayatollah made that statement which is far more serious. Which is it I wonder?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Could this actually be a set up to another false flag?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I just checked and it's the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in the video. The source linked in the OP got it wrong. Huge difference. Imadinnerjacket, you can ignore it. Ayatollah it is far more serious possibly.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

And if you really believe anything is going to happen today, perhaps we aren't the ones who are the "numbskulls."

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Squat
*Waits patiently for announcement*

I hope this doesn't disappoint. The "Demise of the Western Capitalist system" sounds great to me.

Sounds good to me too...

but I think humanity will be controlled more once this demise happens.

+1 TPTB

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
btw, i was joking 5 posts ago...

That electric car event was at like 11pm... Iranian time. On the 10TH OF FEB.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Obviously.

This "event" is going to consist of a few speeches and maybe (strong maybe) some protests.

Nothing to see here really. We all should know now the Iranian president, a homophobic uncivilized ape is full of hot air..

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
A pre-emptive strike against Israel perhaps? That's another possibility. It's already been mentioned elsewhere on the board that Israel is threatening a nuclear offensive to deal with Iran. If Iran and Israel do go to war (or should that be when?) then the world may well follow. Despite Obama's reluctance to back Israel I feel the US would still take up arms in Israels defence. Suddenly the US is fighting a middle eastern war on 3 fronts with overstretched military resources. Then there's Russia to consider, a likely backer of Iran. Maybe China joins in Iran's defence. The UK joins the side of Israel and the US. Israel makes good on it's threat of nuclear attack and with the full support of the American PTB turn Iran into a white hot nation of glass. Russian forces are killed in the attack. Russia launches a retaliatory nuclear strike on American/UK cities. The world collapses in an atomic firestorm. That's the worst case scenario. Let's just hope this Iran business is just threatening bluster to counteract Israel's threats. We'll know soon enough...

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Random_Hero10]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Alright sorry I used that word it was a bit harsh, I shouldn't throw names around.

But seriously, I expect it to be a load of hot air also. And I don't expect it to be the car! Tell you what, if it is the car, I can't even describe to you how much I'm going to laugh and how dumb the Iranians are!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
The One World Currency perhaps? to be implimented by Iran in a Asian Union.

You're closer to the truth than most.

Its going to be a funky transition here soon. I think you may be right, but, I don't think it will happen by tomorrow.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I just checked and it's the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in the video. The source linked in the OP got it wrong. Huge difference. Imadinnerjacket, you can ignore it. Ayatollah it is far more serious possibly.

They both said it. First Ahmadinejad said it, then the Ayatollah.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Alright sorry I used that word it was a bit harsh, I shouldn't throw names around.

But seriously, I expect it to be a load of hot air also. And I don't expect it to be the car! Tell you what, if it is the car, I can't even describe to you how much I'm going to laugh and how dumb the Iranians are!

I'm honestly not expecting it to be the car to be honest, just thought it'd be amusing.

...but what if it really was ??

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Then I guess we can rule out the electric car and gmail banning, right?

Maybe Obama uses gmail!

But in all seriousness, I'm very curious as to what it can be. It's 5:57 AM over there right now. Wonder when the announcement will be?

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Someone336]

He may set off a small nuclear bomb on the Strait of Hormuz.
That would wake everybody up at the White House.
What do we do now? Blame Bush!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join