It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Global MKULTRA: Mass Vaccination laced with LSD?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't think that '___' would be used in today's quest to mind control the population of the world. I say this because psychotropic drugs indeed have their uses, but such a use of '___' is from an era where it could have very well been at one time the mass means to influence society on a large scale basis.

In today's technological nano technology world, the delivery means could be achieved by putting the nano particles that will either mind control you or kill you on command in something everyone consumes.

Water sources, cold drinks in their little aluminum packages are a good source to place nano particles that work there way into the population as a whole.

When the day comes for the elite to move against America and the world, they broadcast a specific signal that triggers the nano particles to go to work and either make you love American Idol or makes you die on the spot like turning off a switch.

It is the ability to kill on command and in great quantities that the elite seek to accomplish when doing such evil things, but in today's society, the nano particles could be introduced in sugar, water, anything we eat or drink. Such nano particles could even be transferred by wearing clothing soaked in nano particles and activated by human body sweat or body heat.

The possibilities are endless, but I just don't think '___' still has the usefulness that most would think. As such, I believe it will be nano technology that will be used by the elite to kill the masses whenever the elite so desire to kill all the hired help.

Anyway, thanks for the posting, I for one enjoyed it.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
The possibilities are endless, but I just don't think '___' still has the usefulness that most would think. As such, I believe it will be nano technology that will be used by the elite to kill the masses whenever the elite so desire to kill all the hired help.

Anyway, thanks for the posting, I for one enjoyed it.

I have to ask, have you ever indulged? I have, many times back when. The drug puts you mind at a place where multiple dimensions can be accessed, and everything slows down. I have seen many things while on '___' and other hallucinogens, things not of this world. The "Trip" actually is a trip, into the inner portions of your mind where Angels fear to tread. Not for the faint of heart, or the ignorant mind, one must keep reminding yourself that it is the drug, your eyes lie, it is not real, and so on. I have seen people have a "bad trip." More than once. I think if everyone could have a dose, everything would change. Everything. Anything like this has usefulness to the NWO, why do you think they did all the testing? There are hallucinogens that a person could swipe against your skin and introduce it into your bloodstream. When you are dealing with crazy people, you never know what they will do, or what they will use to accomplish it. There are always alternate plans. This could be one.

<< 1   >>

join