It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Global MKULTRA: Mass Vaccination laced with LSD?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ok, this thread will attempt to tie together MKULTRA and the Blue Beam Project.
So the NWO is all about control. Information control, physical control, economic control, and yet mental control is not as well accepted, aside from ideas of marketing and propaganda.

The N.W.O. needs the new world order religion, church and state for its complete control over mind and body. Nothing too shocking there.

So a brief overview. Many politicians are Masonic occultists. Bush and Kerry spring to mind - members of Skull and Bones. The Skull and Bones logo has the number 322 under it. 322 BC is when Alexander the Great died. Supposedly, they enter a room numbered 322 wherein they are mock buried and mock resurrected.

Presumably, they are now incarnations of Alexander and told to conquer the entire world as he did. Interestingly, Alexander called himself the, “son of Ammon”, the ram-headed god. www.livius.org...
If you look at this link, you can see pictures of coins with Alexander with ram horns on his head.
Now look at the Republican and Democratic party logos. Combined and mirrored they look like … a ram’s head to me.
i866.photobucket.com...
i866.photobucket.com...
Anyway, that’s just a brief point to say that the elites are occultists.
Getting back to mind control: MKULTRA. The CIA used '___' extensively in these experiments. en.wikipedia.org...

Do occultists use mind altering substances for “illumination”/ rituals to invoke spirits? Of course, nothing shocking there.

Do the elites want to start a new world religion/ the new age religion? I think that would be logical, since they want total control over everything in the world.
So let’s just put these two ideas together for a second. The Blue Beam Project says that to initiate people into the New World Order and New Age religion, holograms of religious icons will merge and prove that aliens exist and Maitreya is here to teach the world spiritual truths.
BUT, what if Blue Beam is not totally technological? What if Blue Beam is technological AND physical – physical by the unwitting ingestion of psychedelics? A global initiation into the New Age religion with a communal head trip, especially undergone by people with no experience with tripping and psychedelics since it was outlawed by the UN in 1971. Imagine this communal head trip while fake aliens and various space holograms are going on… This might explain how they hope to achieve such a grand effect. Holograms alone probably would not achieve the desired effect of mind control.
What this would be, in essence, is a global MKULTRA program.
Has a test of this been done? Some say that Jonestown (led by cult leader Jim Jones) was an experiment for MKULTRA on a society wide scale. (I need to research this aspect a bit more).

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If they are putting '___' in vaccinations, where do I sign up?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
How could something like this be achieved? The faked swine and bird flu epidemic is to get everyone mass vaccinated. The Cities Readiness Initiative (Obama obliquely referenced this in his last speech and his last two executive orders were tied to this) is a mass vaccination plan – they want the capability to dispense drugs to the US populace in the span of 24 hours! (48 hours: 24 to distribute, 24 to dispense to the populace). Now, I think that the vax plan is multi-purposed, but ultimately the last emergency distribution could conceivably be when this mass dosing of everyone would take place.
Or, just put it into the water supply.
Lastly, this idea of using '___' to affect global consciousness is not a foreign idea.
One of the more interesting think tanks for this subject is the Beckley Foundation, which bends the ear of the UN. From Wikipedia : en.wikipedia.org...

The Beckley Foundation is a charitable trust that promotes the investigation of consciousness and its modulation from a multidisciplinary perspective. It is located in the grounds of Beckley Park near the village of Beckley, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom. It supports research into the science, health, politics and history of practices used to alter consciousness, ranging from meditation to the use of psychoactive substances. Its activities include directing scientific research programmes, hosting seminars, researching policy and disseminating information to academics, health professionals, policymakers and the public. It is particularly interested in scientific research that has practical implications in improving health and wellbeing. The Beckley Foundation was founded, and is directed, by Amanda Feilding, Lady Neidpath.

and

Beckley Foundation Drug Policy Programme The Beckley Foundation Drug Policy Programme (BFDPP) was set up at the beginning of 2004 to develop research in drug policy analysis, and provide a rigorous, independent review of global drug policy. It aims to establish how we can manage the use of psychoactive substances in the future to best advantage for both the individual and society. To this purpose, it has recently set up the International Network for Drug Policy Analysis and the International Drug Policy Consortium. The BFDPP is directed by Amanda Neidpath, director of the Beckley Foundation, and Mike Trace, an independent consultant, who has previously worked as an advisor on the misuse of drugs to the British government, European Union and United Nations. The main sponsors are · The Getty Foundation, which is a constituent of the J. Paul Getty Trust[citation needed] · The San Francisco Foundation · The Open Society Institute (OSI) · The Beckley Foundation · Private Donors

And this:

www.beckleyfoundation.org...

The Beckley Foundation was particularly proud to receive in spring 2007 the final approvals for the first study in over 30 years with human participants involving lysergic acid diethylamide ('___'). Since the last phase of '___' research in the 1950s and 1960s, both our understanding of neuroscience has expanded exponentially, and so too has our ability to observe the workings of the brain with modern neuroimaging techniques. Moreover, new tools for studying consciousness have been developed, greatly aided by advances in computational power and data analysis that allow us to model and understand complex systems. There is therefore a great opportunity to expand our understanding of the functioning of the brain by using '___' as a tool to alter consciousness, and thereby determine how observed changes in neural activity relate to changes in conscious experience. By analysing the functionings of the brain in an altered state using a substance with a well studied and understood neuropharmacological action, we will also gain insights into the workings of normal consciousness.

Be sure to check out its logo!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatiktoktal

Yea.. Oh No!! Acid in vaccine's.. whatever shall we do??

Trip out for twelve hours, have a laugh and go back to work the next day a bit more enlightened.

Those damn NWOers again.. always trying to get us to have a good time..

What exactly do you think giving people doses of '___' will do for the New World Order.. really now.. logical thinking here please..

EDIT TO ADD**

Just saw your second post..

Now, the fact is that if you were to mass dose the planet with '___' which generally lasts max 24 hours, and try to change everyone mindset to a certain perspective.. you would be backing a loser because there's is hardly any chance that you could get a hundred of them to concentrate on something like that for any length of time.. let alone billions who have been spiked and are panicking because of their perceived insanity..

[edit on 10/2/10 by Dermo]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Of all the drugs they could choose, I really don't think '___' is the one they would. The experience is so profoundly different for everyone who uses it that it would be hard, even next to impossible, to dictate the imagery and effects on everyone. I'm almost certain the CIA deemed its use in mind control to be limited at best, and ceased testing with it. Of course I could be wrong about that, but still, given my experiences, and the reports of others, I don't think '___' could feasibly used to brainwash and enslave a large populace.

[edit on 2/10/10 by Zatiktoktal]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

The NWO has much more effective drugs for controlling the masses than '___'. C2H5OH works well combined with mind numbing TV.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
IF, and I mean IF the "PTB" were to surreptitiously put something mind altering/lethal into a vaccine, then they would have to use a slow acting agent, so that word didn't get out too quickly that the vaccine was tainted....either that, or do a mass vaccination to the world population simultaneously (which would be impossible).

I get the impression that all these "vaccine truthers" amount to nothing more than a segment of society that has a bad case of Trypanophobia

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
'___' would have the exact opposite effect to what they desire lol.
I'd love to see what would happen if '___' was poured into the water supply of any major city, to see the population completely change its ways in a day!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
I'd love to see what would happen if '___' was poured into the water supply of any major city, to see the population completely change its ways in a day!

Would essentially cause widespread rejection of conventional ideals, morals, and beliefs and would lead to a complete disregard for government authority. So yes, as you said, it would have the exact opposite effect.

The CIA tried to use it to create mindless super soldiers, instead it created the free-love anti-authoritarian generation. Kind of backfired there.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is exactly what i was thinking about today.

Could it be dmt in the vaccines?

This is why I asked those in the pineal gland thread if they see anything unusual in the clouds.

The world is like a magic eye poster and there's a hidden entity waiting for you to see it. But first you need an altered state of mind.

An unsound mind.

I believe you are right on track.

This is why they Flatter people and say those who have raised their consciousness enough will readily accept him. Some will need further 'enlightenment' and some will never accept him at all.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by iamnot]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This really doesn't sound so bad after all.
'___' and sheep don't mix to good together though so . . . .
I bet for that reason alone it would never happen

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Did you come up with this on an '___' vaccine trip?

I hope that's the case, or I fear you may have completely lost your mind

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatiktoktal
If they are putting '___' in vaccinations, where do I sign up?

I'd be right behind you in line. But seriously, what could this possibly achieve except for a global bad trip? If '___' or any other Psychedelic was unwittingly given to the population, the only way ANY real effect would come from it than some sort of stronger mind control games would have to be implemented as well. Also I think it would be much more crippling to the "powers that be" then they could possibly imagine. Nobody would go to work, the structure of society would literally shut down. '___' would never be an appropriate drug for any sort of mind control, it's a very short trip.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
99% of the mind control has already been done by one's own faith in whatever religion that may be.

They just need for you to accept that figure, person or entity as spiritual head of your particular faith during the time that all the networks will be connected. It doesn't have to be a long trip just enough for that time they air it, just long enough for you to see him and think that he is god. Probably an hour. The bible mentions an hour of trial to come upon the whole world. This could be it or at least the beginning of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I just want to say that I appreciate the input. I was not saying that they definitely were doing it, just brainstorming, y'know?

Anymore, I don't discount anything or any possibility out of hand.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
Ok, this thread will attempt to tie together MKULTRA and the Blue Beam Project.
So the NWO is all about control. Information control, physical control, economic control, and yet mental control is not as well accepted, aside from ideas of marketing and propaganda.

The N.W.O. needs the new world order religion, church and state for its complete control over mind and body. Nothing too shocking there.

So a brief overview. Many politicians are Masonic occultists. Bush and Kerry spring to mind - members of Skull and Bones. The Skull and Bones logo has the number 322 under it. 322 BC is when Alexander the Great died. Supposedly, they enter a room numbered 322 wherein they are mock buried and mock resurrected.

Presumably, they are now incarnations of Alexander and told to conquer the entire world as he did. Interestingly, Alexander called himself the, “son of Ammon”, the ram-headed god. www.livius.org...
If you look at this link, you can see pictures of coins with Alexander with ram horns on his head.
Now look at the Republican and Democratic party logos. Combined and mirrored they look like … a ram’s head to me.
i866.photobucket.com...
i866.photobucket.com...
Anyway, that’s just a brief point to say that the elites are occultists.
Getting back to mind control: MKULTRA. The CIA used '___' extensively in these experiments. en.wikipedia.org...

Do occultists use mind altering substances for “illumination”/ rituals to invoke spirits? Of course, nothing shocking there.

Do the elites want to start a new world religion/ the new age religion? I think that would be logical, since they want total control over everything in the world.
So let’s just put these two ideas together for a second. The Blue Beam Project says that to initiate people into the New World Order and New Age religion, holograms of religious icons will merge and prove that aliens exist and Maitreya is here to teach the world spiritual truths.
BUT, what if Blue Beam is not totally technological? What if Blue Beam is technological AND physical – physical by the unwitting ingestion of psychedelics? A global initiation into the New Age religion with a communal head trip, especially undergone by people with no experience with tripping and psychedelics since it was outlawed by the UN in 1971. Imagine this communal head trip while fake aliens and various space holograms are going on… This might explain how they hope to achieve such a grand effect. Holograms alone probably would not achieve the desired effect of mind control.
What this would be, in essence, is a global MKULTRA program.
Has a test of this been done? Some say that Jonestown (led by cult leader Jim Jones) was an experiment for MKULTRA on a society wide scale. (I need to research this aspect a bit more).

Star and Flag, a very good post on truth and reality of the New World Order. I too have researched as you obviously have, and studied right down the rabbit hole on Blue Beam, which was confirmed to me by a former employee of the alphabet agencies, plus two buddies of mine I operate a forum with a lot like this one, told me of seeing a holographic image of Christ on the Cross in the sky over Iraq one night. To me, this was a test. If anyone saw it and took it for Christ, all the better, it would help to further the story when TPTB really get it out and use it, over America. So large everyone can see it. This is also akin to the Lourdes incident, and the Madonna sightings in South America. We have been told, again and again, that our God, our "saviour," was coming back to "save" us, the chosen, the special ones that are the favourite among all these other "infidels and sinners." A few doses of '___' in the water supply during this exercise would make it much better indeed.

Also, with the alien invasion set-up, coupled with real alien technology TPTB have traded our very souls for, have created their very own UFO fleet, and many have seen these too. The prototype for this technology was the Stealth Fighter, this plane, for all effects and purposes, is a UFO craft, in that is uses the "bubble" of created time shifting to become invisible, the "special paint and design" was a smoke screen. the UFO fleet are the Triangular shaped ones people are reporting.

Black Triangle UFOs : Alien Technology

Black Triangles

Triangular UFOs low flying over three states

Now I do not know exactly how the fake alien invasion scenario would happen, but here is what I think may happen, based on my own research on this subject matter, along with other related topics.

UFO craft will appear in the skies over every nation, and they would fire plasma weapons, and it would seem like a real invasion. then the government officials, you know, the ones we supposedly voted into office, will come out with real Gray Aliens, and say that if we give up, give over our weapons and such, these aliens will save us from the invasion. Yeah, Right!

There could also be the Religious scenario, where Christ appears over America, Allah over the Middle East, Buddha over Asia, Shiva over India, you get the picture. I heard they were having some trouble with this on account of Islam will not allow any depictions of Allah, so they didn't know how to make him look. So the religious thing may not happen. There will be an attempt of some kind to merge all religions into one world religion.

All of this could be accomplished within a few hours from right now, either one or all together. This will be our test. I think the lost will willingly follow what they think is their God into an unknown future. The religious faithful will follow without question.
That leaves the rest of us, those who have been called many names before, Hybrids, Indigos, Star Children. I know there are many of us right here in this forum. What will we do? I think we can escape this birth/rebirth machine, because we have seen it for what it is, and discovered how it works. Personally, if it were up to me, I would gladly take them all, every one. I just do not think everyone is ready yet to ascend to a higher plane. It will mean stepping out of the human body we all unconsciously live in, an leave behind everything. Could you, dear reader, do this today? tomorrow? How about in 3 minutes. Look around you....is there anything that you are so attached to that you cannot let go of? A lover, a phone, a video game, a car, a home. Possessions?

What I am talking about is akin to, and what I like to call a Nexus of Energy.
In the Nexus is Home. Home is where the heart is, it has been said. Everything you love, and everything you like, will be there for you. You can stay for as long as you want. Some say once here, you can never leave, but what better place that a place where you can do as you please all of the time, with anyone you wish to.

The thing is, we of the human race, and I am not talking about the human bodies but the immortal spirit, are so freaking powerful that we have to be controlled. If we, as a spirit race, could go do anything, we would leave a wide path of destruction across the universe, I know this, and you know it too. Don't go blindly into the Light, and don't blindly believe what people say to you. Question Everything. Within us all are two things. Our DNA coding has everything needed to create and produce the body you are sitting in right now, and some even have the whole and complete design of the universe within their DNA coding. Wherever we go, we can always live. Why then can we not live in Harmony? There is so very little that divides us. Only when we can become ONE can we join the Confederation of Planets. There is so very much out there that NASA does not tell you. Our scientists are prevented from talking about their discoveries, and many new discoveries are hidden from us in classified files. Things we could use right now. The junk they give us is toys compared to what TPTB have for themselves. What you, the citizen sees and knows about is 40-50 years behind what the government really has. Here is the principles TPTB operate on:

*PROBLEM
*REACTION
*SOLUTION

Create a problem...a bombing, a terrorist incident, watch what our, the American People do, and say, then come up with a solution. Case in point:
9-11 attack
Patriotic action of ordinary Americans, a call to arms to defend America
Patriot Act passed easily, Congress didn't even read it.
War with Iraq, war with Afghanistan.

They do this all the time, people, just open your eyes!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Absolutly no way could you get away with putting lsd in a vanccine. The effects are far too strong and noticable. Even at a very low dose. You'd have people running round naked, people curled up all over the place crying and mass hysteria. (along with people laughing hystericaly for no reason, it'd be like the world turned into a proper nut house)

You know when you're tripping. There is no question about it.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So what you're saying is ........ The NWO are trying to enlighten us?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If this indeed be the case, i have compiled a number of measures to ensure a safe landing.

* Reggae

* A colourful t-shirt

* Good company

* Outdoors (Prefereably a festival, although a field or a garden lawn will do)

* Sunshine

* Some silly hats.

--

Side effects may include: Deep conversations about the universe, strange dancing styles and the inability to persuade the grass to turn blue.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der

You are being pretty naive to believe that '___' could only have a positive effect on peoples minds... IMHO a lot of people would suffer brain damage and end up inside a mental institute!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join