It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS - 130 with UFOS (Crazy A Must SEE) Part 2 original Nasa video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Part 2 ufos in space A cluster of ufos flying close to the shuttle Flashing strobe lights fly past the shuttle as well as flashing BLUE Green Red lights seem to go by real quick also 1 that changes direction just after the flash from the shuttle on the right side at the start of the video. Very interesting. Why does NASA say Nothing about These Strobe Lights objects Clearly flying objects moving away from earth. Earth is at the right side at the bottom right corner.

www.youtube.com...:

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ice from maneuvering thrusters. Oh and the one that changes direction does so because of the thruster burst.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rleexray

ICE dam never thought about that how original are you sure its not balloons let off by the astronauts maybe sky lanterns mmm.

There seems to be thousands of ice rocks around earth that have there own propulsion systems that's the only way they could move away from earth FACT.
Your no answer to that have you.

If there was that much ice up there flying around the space station which is moving around 18 000 miles a hour it would be Hit ever other Day KA BOOM thats what would happen these objects are controlled when do Ice rocks flash on and off and stop change direction.

Think about it before you comment on something you don't Understand.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
God damn, at least tell us what part of the video to skip to. I'm not sitting here for 9 minutes.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

Why did you even bother mate commenting haha
there's a lot of people scared of this type of thing Deal with it.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Its a valid explanation, its been debated here on ATS before. Ice particles and vector thrusters on the shuttle makes them change direction. /Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rhines

Sure But the thrusters are only on for two seconds at most mate there coming from all directions Does not emplane why there like strobe lights does it.
Cheers.
Why has the space station NEVER been HIT by theses ice rocks EVER how many years has it been up there I think that tells you something else( UFOS)

The Space Station is as big as a FOOTBALL stadium. ever-time we see footage from space there moving every were NASA SAYS NOTHING they switch the channel they switch cameras back to the ground its all a BIG JOKE.
I guess yous Don.t want to hear about that.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Ice does not last long in orbit before sublimating away. The ice originates from the shuttle. It is moving a close to the same velocity as the shuttle and generally poses no danger.

[edit on 2/10/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

There are thrusters at various locations on the shuttle, pointing in different directions. They are computer controlled and fire automatically to keep the shuttle in the proper attitude.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

A water droplet at 18000 miles a hour would go striate though steel mate I was lissing to Nasa spokes they said they were monitoring ice rocks in case they hit the space station. so they have enough time to move out the way come on mate you know better than that.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I would suggest your the type that sees UFO's everywhere you look and conspiracies around every corner. When you have that style of limited thinking, there is no point in anybody trying to reason with you.

The explanation that makes the most sense here is too mundane for you, so your ignorance and belief system kick in. Stereotypical of those interested in this subject, and also a major reason why we will never get anywhere. You want us to argue with you, but nothing we say or do will make sense to you, either because you wont understand it or don't want to understand it. Either way, not going to take your bait.

But I would caution you, if your trying to sway people to your side, you best have a firm understanding of standard orbital stuff, standard physics, and the ability to use reason, common sense and logic. If not, your nothing more than one of hundreds of people that point to moon rocks and see cities and skyscrapers, so to speak.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Tell me, When you're driving on the highway at 60 miles an hour and the car in the next lane (same direction) is going 60 miles an hour, are you scared? That's what's happening in your "UFO" video. Both the ice and the shuttle are moving at about 17,000 mph around the Earth but in relation to each other they are not moving very fast at all.

Now, there is other orbital debris (not "ice rocks", as I said ice does not last very long in orbit) which does present a danger because it is in a different orbit than the space station and the shuttle. Most of that stuff is tracked because of the danger it poses if its orbit intersects the station (or the shuttle) but this very rarely happens. This would be like that other car heading meeting you at an intersection. This is not what we are seeing the your "UFO" video. In your video we are seeing stuff close to the shuttle which originated from the shuttle and is moving at the same speed as the shuttle.

[edit on 2/10/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

What do you mean mate I'm the type theirs numerous scientist out there that say this is not ICE.

GET real.

I take it you believe everything NASA says are you that TYPE is that not mind control mmm.

NASA is run by the MILITARY do you really think there going to tell you pesents out there ANYTHING of importance. HAHA your living in a dream world mate.

You cant become a astronaut unless your bombed the hell out of some country which means MOST astronauts are Murderers FACT. there all from the air force navy or army.
When does the Military tell you everything of importance they cover it up.
What you don't know will not hurt you.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Then why are the objects coming from the opposite direction to which they are flying. HELLO

You don't want to answer anything I have said do you I think your brain washed by Nasa. you believe everything they say am I right?

I guess there got a ICE maker on the shuttle.

new topics

top topics

join