It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a Movie I did with Mark Hammill and John De Lancie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey all,

Thought I would share this short film I did back in 03' with Mark Hammill (Luke Skywalker) who narrates the film and John De Lancie (Q from Star Trek). I had actually never seen the film unti this morning so I thought I would share it. I play Pete the pet store kid, Bernards obsession if you will. I'm just stoked I was in a film with my childhood hero Luke Skywalker.
Enjoy!

[edit on 10-2-2010 by kleverone]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

I really enjoy short films. And this one was particularly good.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ah Klev..you make jedimiller jealous.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Lol!!! That is funny! Thanks Zazz, glad you enjoyed it. I was very pleased with how it turned out!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I didn't even know dts made short films. Was this a treatment/pilot for something larger. It was great.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

I didn't even know dts made short films. Was this a treatment/pilot for something larger. It was great.

This was actually as USC student's final project. I think DTS probably had more to do with post-production or distribution of the film. I'm not really sure. I know it was in Sundance and a couple of other festivals and received some pretty good feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it. As I mentioned earlier this was made back in the day and I got to see it for the first time today. I think it really turned out nice.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That is really cool. I enjoyed it!. I never knew you were in anything like this.

How come it took so long for you to see it?

Thanks for sharing this with us.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

To be honest with you there are couple of films I did that I have not seen
I just never got around to locating a copy. Then this morning I decided to youtube it and there it was. Not really a big blockbuster so if I can't find it at the video store then I usually don't see them. It was really fun to make though.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Here is a short film I was involved in for the 3min. film festival.
I just recently found it on Youtube also.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-2-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

That's really cool though. If you ever do come across any of the others you did, you should post them!

Between you and me, I used to be on a kids TV show... A local show... Called Rosie O'Hen... It was just like Barney only this show had a big blue hen...

I have some old footage of it but it is on tape and I don't really want to have it transfered onto a more modern format... That way no one can see it!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I will do that.

You were on a kids show? That is so awesome!!! I would love to see those.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I sure was... But it was only a local thing that was seen in about 4 cities in the Dallas area.

Yeah, one of these days I really need to get the tapes transferred over to DVD so I can upload it to the computer and show it off.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Yeah, one of these days I really need to get the tapes transferred over to DVD so I can upload it to the computer and show it off.

Precisely. I would like to see what all members are doing in the preforming arts, past or present.

And visual arts too.........Art Saves Lives!!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Well, if you can call a local Barney rip off, art... Then I will let you know if I ever get it posted.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

That is a cool short whaaa. I saw it on the other thread and thought it was really interesting. I like where the directors mind is on that!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Excellent. Awesome stuff

Jealous >.>

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Here is a short film I was involved in for the 3min. film festival.
I just recently found it on Youtube also.

www.youtube.com...

Wow...

That disturbed me.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The old dude who puts his hand on the boys shoulder in the pet store was the original "deep throat" type guy in the X-Files before the black guy took over for him.

Edit: At least I think he is.

Peace

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Good Call, I totally forgot about Jerry. He was the original "Deep Throat" on X-files. Very nice guy!

top topics

join