It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are our freedom fighters of today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
Where are our freedom fighters of today? ...

How did we let these corrupt politicians gain power from the begining and why have all attempts to get them out of power failed?... I see no one trying to fight TPTB in their own turf... How long until we get wise and figure out a plan to take it all back and get that freedom we use to have a long time ago? Will a hero/heros ever come to save the world from its spiral down to eternal darkness?

I am no hero, but ... how far do we need to go to make it happen?

A better question is, why are all of your posts suspicious as hell to me? The first I saw you, you were complaining about not being able to see your family over the holidays and a bunch of other vets on that thread apparently had the nerve to say you were lying and not even who you say you are or else you would never have posted such a thing. Then I see you asking basically what everyone's attitude is towards the future economy, as if trying to take a survey there. Now you are asking where our "freedom fighters" (a very controversial term in itself) are. And I notice you also felt the need to explain why you were online so often in another thread and just in general things seem very off to me and you are asking all the wrong questions for having the sentiments you say you do.

For one thing I have to wonder why someone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job and all the rest is even serving in our military for these unjust wars in the first place. My first thoughts as far as 'fighting them on their own turf' would be to NOT fight their own illegal wars for them. But maybe that's just me and my conscience.

For another thing I can't believe someone who is actually in the military feels like they can ask things like "how far do we need to go to make it happen?" while knowing full well that the DoD and all the rest not only have the ability to access and read the responses, but they can even look up who is posting them and do something about it before anyone even has a chance.

In having to pick between naivete and something more sinister my gut isn't telling me anything that pleases me...

Tell me what advantage do you think it serves to inform you publicly and online about how we should "fight" for freedom?

Good question
. Infact so good that I don't even know how to answer it. I guess I am just confused in all these current events that I don't even know how to seperate fact from fiction. You sir have made my day and have earned a star for bringing me this thought provoking fact to light. I guess you could say im lost in the sauce or am going crazy from being here too long.

Edit: Perhaps DoD itself lied about checking on everyone, I don't know why they don't check on me much unless I am no threat to them or myself. Either way this is very interesting to me as well.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
If your reading this, then you are looking at a freedom fighter... People are aware and people are extremely pissed!

In a few years you will see the bigger picture and so will everyone following this rubbish system.

Wolf

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Every true Christian is a freedom fightger, but we wage war against evil spirits and lies. But if you mean for physical freedom: Alex Jones and those who support his talk for another 1776. Ron Paul is another. But obviously, they would be arrested if they went out and said, "Overthrow the government."

[edit on 11-2-2010 by danielknight]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by danielknight
Every true Christian is a freedom fightger, but we wage war against evil spirits and lies. But if you mean for physical freedom: Alex Jones and those who support his talk for another 1776. Ron Paul is another. But obviously, they would be arrested if they went out and said, "Overthrow the government."

[edit on 11-2-2010 by danielknight]

Perhaps this is why they stay quite while giving speeches overtly
. They don't want to die or get arrested so they find other ways to awaken the sheeple by giving little hints. I could be wrong, but we are long overdue for another 1776.

Edit: crap spell.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Edit: Perhaps DoD itself lied about checking on everyone, I don't know why they don't check on me much unless I am no threat to them or myself.

You just said in your last post we are due for another "1776."

Can you clarify on what explicitly you mean by this? Are you calling for a violent revolution? Yet you don't see how the DoD might be interested in this?

I'm telling you man, you at least have to do a better job than this if you're going to work these forums. If for no other reason than to insult my intelligence a little less. At least act annoyed or indignant when I insinuate you're an agent on multiple threads.

Man you guys crack me up falling for this garbage.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Edit: Perhaps DoD itself lied about checking on everyone, I don't know why they don't check on me much unless I am no threat to them or myself.

You just said in your last post we are due for another "1776."

Can you clarify on what explicitly you mean by this? Are you calling for a violent revolution? Yet you don't see how the DoD might be interested in this?

I'm telling you man, you at least have to do a better job than this if you're going to work these forums. If for no other reason than to insult my intelligence a little less. At least act annoyed or indignant when I insinuate you're an agent on multiple threads.

Man you guys crack me up falling for this garbage.

So what you are asking is that I act less
and more
is that it
. I feel like im going to get arrested after I land to the states anyway so why not go with a bang you know? Life is too short to be scared to complete silence so in case DoD is listening to this then bring it on with
blazing and so forth. I guess you can say ignorance is bliss for me?

Edit: Oh yes, 1776 as in all out war with extreme prejudice.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

insult my intelligence a little less.

I found this part very hilarious myself
. I had no idea that my posts lower IQ points so drastically
. Im about to add you as a friend if this goes on any longer
. Anyways any action taken to win back our freedoms is well worth the price. Im done being scared of those above me.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Aww man you guys would love it if you got a bunch of good ol' boys talking about their gun stashes on here. You'd have somebody knocking on their doors in no time.

You guys will figure out who has what when you go rolling around the country trying to hold martial law down, that's for damn sure.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

brace yourself for the of a lifetime as I summon the
to haunt your :bash: posts
Just kidding, anyways glad to add you to my friends list and will look forward to your posts to deny my ignorance, or at least try to.
Freedom for everyone.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well freedom fighter differs according to your perspective. In the USA I would say the American Resistance Movement, and other unorganized militia movements are the ballsyist. You can make a case for ron paul, and anti-nwo intellectual movements as a root for freedom fighting. Otherwise depends on what your fighting for. I can see a pretty strong case for Iraqi, and PAlestinian resistance movements as freedomfighters. They are fighting foreign occupation and colonization. What is freedom? Free to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happieness? Freedom of might=right for one country to dominate another? I don't know. Freedom is a word thrownaround alot without any real consideration. Freedom from tyrannical and unjust government seems the most desirable. This is not what is going on in USA, or anywhere else. Maybe it never ever has happened. Freedom is said in the US all the time, but we are the most controlled people ever. We are in shackles yet we cannot see them. The power structure has the ability to utilize force as a tool for control, but they have no need for it. Why? BC our minds are enslaved. Slaves raised in shackles we never knew we were bound by. Myths, beliefs, ideals, opinions are all fabricated and repeated until assumed true. Media, vidieo games, schools, religion, gender, patriotism, and many other things combine to create your thoughts for you. IF you BELIEVE you are free you will defend that idea to the death even if it is not real. All you must do is convince the people they are free,and they will accept slavery and defend it like its freedom. So what is a freedom fighter? Someone who fights for an idea of an imaginary nation fabricated along imaginary lines on the ground? Someone who fights for family and community against invading forces? It seems the second choice seems correct. This may be your own government invading, or a foreign government. In either case any opposition against force from someone else who desires to limit your ability to live you life as you see fit is a freedom fighter. BY this definition freedom fighters seem to be Iraqis, Palestenians, American Resistance, and other forces fighting major power structures bent on controlling people and resources.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join