It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring Me The Horizon is HERE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hey ive been browsing this site for a few years now on and off, and i decided to join as i was seeing things getting more worse in the world, i like any topics really from politics to aliens, not much big into religion, but other than that im up for talking about anything with anyone, i like a lot of DEEP things as well

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS "BringMeTheHorizon"

Glad you finally decided to join, Heres some links of important and helpful threads that may help you out....

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

ATS Issues Thread

A Guide to BBCode on ATS

Adopt a New Member!

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Wow thanks man those links were very very helpful, i look forward to "denying ignorance with you"

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Welcome! Here is a great book you might be interested in, filled with alternative theorys of our world and history, just search"Earths Forbidden Secrets part 1" into google and should find it, its an ebook too so you wont have to wait for delivery.

[edit on 10/2/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Your not into religion *yet*
Soon you will realise the true nature of reality.
We are all reincarnate.

So cry me a Snip.

Oh yeah, (no swearing allowed here!)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/2/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
wow, ill defiantly have to check that one out, thank you very much, im excited to read it

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

Ive been on here for well over a year now (did not sign up straight away) and i still do not believe in religion. Religion is just one of them things,you either believe or not. To quote Bill Hicks, "Belifes are neat, just dont preach them like their the truth"

Hope no offence has been taken, but i would just like to point out that not everyone on this site are religious.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

i see you like parkway drive? me to one of my favorite bands

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
reply to post by GW8UK

Ive been on here for well over a year now (did not sign up straight away) and i still do not believe in religion. Religion is just one of them things,you either believe or not. To quote Bill Hicks, "Belifes are neat, just dont preach them like their the truth"

Hope no offence has been taken, but i would just like to point out that not everyone on this site are religious.

Each to there own i guess, although there is an endless resource on here aout stuff like astral projection, remote viewing etc, they are the kind of thinngs that make me believe death is the next stage of councious evolution.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BringMeTheHorizon

Yes i quite like parkway, i like most kinds of music though. Not just metal for me.

new topics

top topics

join