It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Sized Objects Orbiting Sun, X Shaped Asteroid. Norway Spiral, Earthquakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Planet Sized Objects Orbiting Sun, X Shaped Asteroid. Norway Spiral, Earthquakes
Wow, Here is a link to several Huge objects orbiting the Sun
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Then there is the NASA site it self. Check it out, it's self explanatory!
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...:wavelength=171

Next we have this new appearance of an X shaped celestial object orbiting in our solar system (Nibiru?). Let’s hope it doesn’t take a 90 degree turn towards earth.
www.nydailynews.com...

Also the Norway Spiral:
This was exquisitely covered by our own ATS member, tauristercus
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and this here,
forums.somethingawful.com...

And, the increasing magnitude and frequency of earthquakes, just this morning, a 3.8 hit 40 miles west of Chicago. Not to mention Haiti(HAARP?), California, Japan ect…
Does Luke chapter 21, tie it all together?
Violater1 out.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Violater1]

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I know of 9 planet sized objects orbiting the sun!

Sorry couldn't resist
-E-

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The things 'orbiting' the sun have been shown to be artefacts caused by how the images are taken, and do not actually exist.

The "X-shaped object" actually isn't x-shaped, and is called "Comet P/2010 A2 (LINEAR)". Its perihelion is at 2.0 AU, so it's never closer to the sun than twice the distance between the Earth and the Sun. It won't hit us.

Tauristercus has shown, pretty conclusively, that whatever caused the spiral in the Norwegian skies was indeed a Russian missile, although there is still some debate concerning what missile it was, and whether it is currently known to the world. The maths used to come to that debate is still under investigation, so the claim it might be an exotic missile is not substantiated.

HAARP can not cause earthquakes. It hasn't got the power. It can, however, map underground tunnels, but not more than 1,000 km away from it.

Unless Luke chapter 21 has something about conjecture and leaping to conclusions, then no, I doubt it does tie it all together.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
why are these observations; in the science and technology thread? can you please expound on why you feel science and technology is related to the content of this thread, and why is your topic labeled such?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Science and technology was used by SOHO, Hubble telescope and the USGS
to obtain the facts regarding my OP/
Please review my "signature."
Violater1 out.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Right, but where does 'sensationalised conjecture of topics already shown to be quite mundane in nature' fit in with 'Science & Technology'?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If planet X/Nibiru was orbiting our sun at a close range such as that we would be able to see it, or be trown of our orbit. And to be honest, if Nibiru was to return at the 2012 date it was meant to, we would deffinatly know by now, eg, see it with the naked eye at night. However i did remember hearing somewere that scientists found that the date was wrong and it is in 2022.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

, i know of 8 planet sized objects orbiting the sun, seeing how Pluto apparently isn't good enough to be a planet anymore, and whats up with its orbit? Pluto is the Retarded child of the solar system

damn you NASA

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

It would be a fantastically bright object in the sky, people would be able to see it with the naked eye, and observe detail using a set of binoculars.

But that doesn't stop the believers believing. I guess nothing will.

reply to post by BringMeTheHorizon

Hey man! Pluto is simply planetarily challenged. I think he was beaten as a planetoid. That would explain his erratic behaviour and strange lumpy appearance.

top topics

join