It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Iran's punch to the west is to pull out of the NPT?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

The people who value freedom least are those who have paid least for it.

[edit on 10/2/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Why not? They wont be allowed to pursue nuclear energy regardless of their signatory status,

Dont get me wrong, I dont think Iran's intentions are at all "Peaceful" but then again, they have a point. Would they ever be allowed to produce their own nuclear fuel? I doubt it. But if their intentions were peaceful, they would be wise to accept an abroad fuel agreement and to submit ALL nuclear facilities to IAEA inspections. just some advice.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by downtown436

Look at N. Korea, we threatened to invade/bomb them constantly right up until the day they tested a weapon and declared that they had the bomb.

Iran knows this, and they would be stupid not to try and get the bomb with that precedent set for them.

Utter Garbage.

The US never threatened to invade/bomb them. I've read many here at ATS say that though.

Well, in his defense, GWB did label NK as part of an "axis of evil" in 2004.

Not that I support looney lefties at all, but untold of amounts of rhetoric has been spewed on this point.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

If you are talking about Israel, well....that can be applied to any country in the world, since very few people that are in power actually know what it is to fight, to bleed, and to endure pain for a greater good.

To them, it's almost like playing Risk.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I wonder what could possibly cause a 4.6 EQ in western Iran today?

maps.google.com...,+47.218%C2%B0E&ie=UTF8&ll=33.341751,47.219453&spn=0.010451,0.022552&t=h&z=16

I think we just got our confirmation.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

I officially predict that Iran will not be attacked.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by downtown436]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
feww.wordpress.com...

It sort of fits with the quake caused by a small nuclear weapon of about 10-15 kilotons.

You can believe what you want but, Iran tested a nuke today.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

But then why did they not shout it from the tallest tree top what better way to inspire the people of iran then to tell them that they did this magnificent achievement despite sanctions and despite israel wanting to bomb it. It doesn't make sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join