It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 is starting to heat up on the conspiracy side

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
with JD Rockefeller telling us - "We are way ahead of you" to 911truth-WeAreChange ... has put me on my heels as since he uddered those words,
has pushed my forensic politics to a more present projection of politics.
I find it easier to complain about what has already happend - and noticing
how everyone is handling the situations that have been unpresidented in our
200+ years of existance on the earth.
these are the highlights of 2010 -
*healthcare bill will pass - they are not above murder to accomplish this goal
*war there will be war - current excuse for war - Terrorism - so a terror attack
*tons of money but no one has any ... this one has me guessing ....
*we should see 30 to 50% reduction in spending power (inflation)
*we should see a strengthening of the dollar to almost 100% current value
*forgien troops/police on US soil enforcing some creditor mandate
*mysterous disappearces of high profile people
*voter revolt
*citizen riot with overwhelming force and firepower (scary)
*** with every nickle spent at Walmart - America is one nickle shy of supporting our local economies... so go ahead and make sure you dont have a job... buy at walmart made in china.

-things that I have looked at into the future I would think since they have not happend yet.
(I am on a freeway looking directly at the washington monument spire) I see Ambulaces, Police cars on fire, with Apache's zipping up and down the freeways.
I see blue uniforms(police) engaging weird looking Camo uniforms - every time I have this daydream I try and look at the faces - but there are none that I can see.
just like a game or something symbols of but no individuals. the newspaper I saw had Aug. 08, 2008 on it. In addition, Alex Jones with his bull horn was on top of a police car - yelling "Beltway into Parkway" dead people everywhere, smoke burning cars everywhere... and I'm there in a observer status ... the last time I had it I tried to move and I couldnt... its funny I'm in the same place seeing the same things over and over - I have had this daydream without warning 3 time now.
and I dont know what to do or think about it.. that day has such a gloom of desperation feeling that goes with it. anyway... it is documented here on ATS.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Interesting ... although I think this should be more appropriate under the Predictions threads.

Some of the dreams we have are influenced a lot by our daily thoughts and what is bothering us most. Perhaps this topic occupies your thoughts a lot? In that case it is just a projection of your fears/worries.

Without a doubt we live in interesting times ... but somehow I don't see the general American populace in revolt. They are just to complacent and unaware (or uncaring) of what is happening around them.

The few people that do care are not strong enough mentally or physically to do anything except post online and go to a few marches.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
OK, forgive me for this but I am about to sound like a crazy person.

I have a "day dream" I would like to share with you. It is very lengthy so I am waiting until I hit my 20 posts to start my own thread on it. Can I U2U it to your, or better can I email it to you? I have it type up is Word... It may very well tie in with what you are seeing. My day dream(s) happened while I was driving home from work two days in a row. I have no recollection of the drive home, I was fully immersed in this "day dream" I was in.

I thought I was crazy at worst or just letting my imagination get the better of me at best. Now that I have seen your post I am starting to reconsider. I'd really like your opinion on my "day dream/vision" if you don't mind.

Thanks!

join