It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A PATTERN NOTICED IN CHEMTRAILS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I think that I may have noticed a pattern in the spraying of chemtrails!!!
My theory is this: I have noticed that when chemtrails are sprayed, it is usually followed by a string of cloudy days. I have only noticed this once; as I have just discovered chemtrails. I have noticed at school, that when a chemtrail is sprayed it may dispate quicky if it's windy. I have found that a new one in it's exact line will be sprayed. I live on a river no bigger than a mile that borders Canada, so this may point to the Canadians having some involvement.
Today, it was mildly cloudy, and I see chemtrails; sufficed to say; almost every day. There were none. Starting June 1st I will record all of the chemtrails I see. I hope this may help with the chemtrail phenomena.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
well usualy when i see the trails left by jets and such on a sunny day it doesn't normaly tend to become cloudy. Not trying to disprove you or anything just saying what i've observed

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hydralisk58, you have the cause and effects mixed up.

When you see persistant contrails like that, it is a good indication that high altitude humidity levels are increasing. This usually happens just before a front moves though.

Some animals are senisive to weather fronts also. In the old days, they used to say that if you hear an owl hooting closer and closer to your house, that meant bad weather was on the way.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm glad to see I'm still immortalized in your signature.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
I'm glad to see I'm still immortalized in your signature.

Well you have to admit, it was kind of a dumb thing to say.

How's this?

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
In the old days, they used to say that if you hear an owl hooting closer and closer to your house, that meant bad weather was on the way.

That goes for sounds in general. During rainy or overcast weather, you can hear things much clearer. ie. the sound of a train will be more strong and clear when the weather is not so good.

But the whole chemtrails thing? I don't buy it. I believe the variations of contrails left by aircraft has to do with weather. Not some NWO plot.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Certainly there is a pattern in the chemtrail spraying! And Facefirst is correct that weather is the key. Theory won't reveal the pattern, though. You simply have to be a long-time persistent observer to see it.

"Chemtrail" Spraying is dependent on a relatively steady wind, blowing toward the center of population. You will almost never see chemtrails on days when flags are hanging limp from their flagpoles. First thing to note is that chemtrails generally appear on one side of a town or city, and that side is the upwind side. The jet fuel carrier stays UP, the banned pesticide Ethylene Dibromide comes DOWN. Rather quickly, as a matter of fact.

As a cold front approaches, you will notice that spraying is more intense, because disturbed winds will block spraying for a while, and everyone will be given a little extra dose.

As a cold front arrives, winds from 10,000 ft (the usual spray altitude) down become unpredictable, and temperatures drop. Spraying stops and will not resume until the wind steadies again, perhaps from a new direction. This period after a temperature drop is your proof that spraying is not connected to normal air traffic, since commercial planes keep right on flying on the same routes and schedules as usual. It is also your proof that chemtrails have nothing to do with ice, condensation, etc., since a temperature drop would strengthen these processes, rather than give you that rare blue-sky day.

In Europe, the disinformation campaign took a different turn, blaming chemtrails on a sudden increase in pollution from jet engines. Nonetheless, the same spraying pattern holds there as well.

The good news is that chemtrails will be ending soon, and the skies will return to the way they looked up until 1999. If you cannot now recall blue skies without white streaks, just rent some movies more than 6 years old, or watch your cable movie channel a little more critically.

Unfortunately, the bad news is also that chemtrails will be ending soon, and then we will see what it is that we are all being prepared for.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Unfortunately, the bad news is also that chemtrails will be ending soon, and then we will see what it is that we are all being prepared for.

I'm just curious... how do you know this? If you were making a guess you should have put "I think". Why would you make a statement? Where is this from?

Starting June 1st I will record all of the chemtrails I see.

I look forward to seeing that.

On topic, I'm fairly certain chemtrails exist but am not sure of the reasons.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hi Sterling!

You are right. It WOULD be appropriate for me to say "I think" when discussing something that no one but an insider would know for sure. In this case I have strong reasons for the statement, but am not yet ready to broadcast them -- would really like one more piece of info first.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strider
The jet fuel carrier stays UP, the banned pesticide Ethylene Dibromide comes DOWN. Rather quickly, as a matter of fact.

Ethylene dibromide is easy to test for. Got any data to back up your assertion?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You took it out of context Howard, all I meant by it was that people are entitled to their opinions and ridiculing someone for theirs is counter productive.

That's all I meant by it, did sound bad though. An off the cuff remark

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by DEEZNUTZ]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have no clue what is contained within chemtrails or who is spraying them for what reason but I do believe there is a very clear difference between a normal contrail and a chemtrail - though I haven't noticed a pattern. I live in the landing pattern of O'Hare airport and I see plains overhead about every 7 minutes coming from all directions. Most of the planes I see are landing or taking but of course there many that are just passing by. I can tell you very often I'll see plane after plan with either no trail at all or - if they are relatively high a very thin trail that immediately dissipates. But every now and then (lately seems more now than then) there are those flying at what appears the same altitude as others going by that leave this huge, fat trail that rather than dissipate grows wider and wider. Then another plane will follow - no trail at all. My point is - this is not weather, if it were all the planes going by would leave similar trails - or at least most of them. So what's the scoops?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
BadKitty, look at this photo:

www.airliners.net...

Notice that the planes appear to be roughly the same size, but the plane in the background, an MD11 is almost twice as big as the 737 in front of it.

How about this one:

www.airliners.net...

Look at the following photos. The planes appear to be at the same altitudes, but they are not.

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

Finally look at this classic WWII picture. Notice that a small separation in altitude makes a huge difference in the size of the contrail produced.

top topics

join